Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:37 pm
^ I like the cat in your siggy

<> Yes, because I've always wanted to protect the world and those I know and love would support me.

v Continuing with the strange questions: Lets say that you did become a senshi and you meet someone (either a knight or another senshi) and you fall in love with, but s/he is a total jerk when you meet them outside of senshi-ness (like Usagi/Mamoru is Season 1). And lets say you find out that they are the same person. Would you still like them?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:54 pm
^ How can you see where you're going? (j/k)

<> Ooooo good one, that's difficult because you hav ethis bond of trust with them and that's a big factor in a relationship. They may be crappy and rude in normal life but I'm sure I'd get to know them better since we'd be fighting the same enemy. See, I know how this works because 3 of my best and closest friends all started out with us hating eachother- either becuase I was preppy and she was goth (we bonded over Sailor Moon and have been inseperable ever since 7th grade which was 9 years ago), 2nd I dated and we got along but she dumped me for a soccer player and soon I came out and she hated me becuase she did love me- she's now my BEST friend and the one I always go to for help and she to cry on, 3rd is my best friends brother- he was a boy who called me a f** every day and soon he dropped out and 'came out' and we totally bonded and he's been my best guy friend ever since. Crazy but ya, I think I'd never have gotten so close to them without disliking them first.
v Lets repeat the question- I wanna see what you say!
Lets say that you did become a senshi and you meet someone (either a knight or another senshi) and you fall in love with, but s/he is a total jerk when you meet them outside of senshi-ness (like Usagi/Mamoru is Season 1). And lets say you find out that they are the same person. Would you still like them?

User_8572

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:58 pm
^ Glad you liked my question! Makes my happy!

<> I'd have to say yes, mainly because I already know the feeling. My ex-girlfriend was one of my best friends. But she broke up with me and started being a total jerk to me. But I still liked her a lot. Also, it would also depend on if I knew more about them in normal life. They might just be a jerk because of home life or something. But over all, yes I would.

v I really like my question...let's see what others have to say using the same question!

"Lets say that you did become a senshi and you meet someone (either a knight or another senshi) and you fall in love with, but s/he is a total jerk when you meet them outside of senshi-ness (like Usagi/Mamoru is Season And lets say you find out that they are the same person. Would you still like them?"

Now, Kawaki-chan, no answering this. We wanna see what other people want to say! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:01 pm
^ Foxy earrrss

<> Well.. I would probably still like them because in a way, the person they act as when they are the knight or senshi, is somewhere deep down inside of them. We all have are dark sides and we all have our bright sides, but one is always more dominant over the other. So If I would see them being a jerk, I'd know that somewhere inside of that person, they were actually that caring person I saw as a knight.

V We all know that the inner senshi are, in the anime, the focus for most of the seasons. We see the outer in S and Stars, but they don't have that main focus as the other ones. So my question is, why do you think that with the anime that the inner senshi is the focus more so than the outers, even after they show up in one season, disappear for the next then reappear? (I haven't read the manga yet so.. heh)  

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:06 am
^ is really cute

<> because Toei animation hates them xd

seriously, i really dont know why. the outer senshi were (and still are) really popular when they appeared and when they didn't show up, some fans were so dissapointed that they just stopped watching it. and SuperS still remains as the least popular of all the seasons.

maybe Toei thought that no one liked the outer senshi, maybe they felt that the Outers didn't fit into their storyline, maybe they just REALLY hate them and only make them appear to make the fans smile. It's a mystery

It does upset me that the outer senshi (especially Saturn and Pluto) weren't focused on as much as the others, because there was alot of depth to them, plus their just so darn cool! ( crying i wanted a saturn transformation scene...)

V Do you feel that Chibiusa/Rini is useful or annoying or both!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:49 am
^ Love the outfit, and the siggy! (JUPITER ROCKS)

<> I think she's more annoying than useful, but I still love her anyway. ^_^

v What sailor scout would you want to be? and, what is your favorite aspect of that scout? (like, if you pick mercury, you could say her intelligence)  

Blue_Fuzz

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:39 pm
^ Eeee Ears!

<> Actaully that's a hard question. I like two-three senshi. I love Sailor Pluto because in the manga she has a great fasion sense and she fits in soooo well with Haruka and Michiru (I love to pair all three together). And, I also think she's one of the more cooler senshi because in a way, she doesn't -have- to silent to SailorMoon as a Time guardain. Kinda like 'I'm only following you not because you're the princess but because you're not going to screw with my job.'

Another favorite is Tuxedo Kamen. (I count him has a Senshi because he's one for earth.) I mean, in the Manga and Anime, he's always giving encouragement. And no matter what happens to him, he always gets usagi to keep going with her duty. He's intellgent, helpful, sexy and..just..courageous and everything. *-* Yup, I want my own Tuxie....

I would LOVE to be those two. I'd look pretty spiffy as Tuxie.

V Have you ever ran into Fanfics/Otaku(fan-made)senshi that really REALLY shouldn't ever see the day of light?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:41 pm
^ I heart ur look exclaim

<> Yes, i have. She was actually a friend of mine sweatdrop ...WAS. She was too freaky...kinda pathetic actually. She was 16 but acted like a 9 yr. old...vocabulary, grammer n all exclaim

V If you could get rid of 1 Sailor Scout [ONLY 1...and yeah, i know its tough], who would it b and y question  

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

Cow go MOO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:06 pm
^ wants to donate to me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:10 pm
[dancing~booty]
^ wants to donate to me

That's not how the game works. This is how it goes:

^comment the person above you

<> Answer the question that the person above you has made

v you come up with you own SM question.

Sorry to sound rude, if I was.

mirror alchemist

mirror alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:16 pm
Crazy Anime Lover
^ I heart ur look exclaim

<> Yes, i have. She was actually a friend of mine sweatdrop ...WAS. She was too freaky...kinda pathetic actually. She was 16 but acted like a 9 yr. old...vocabulary, grammer n all exclaim

V If you could get rid of 1 Sailor Scout [ONLY 1...and yeah, i know its tough], who would it b and y question

^I like your username

<> That's tough. I really like them all. But I would have to say Chibi Moon because I think that the Sailor Senshi don't need a mini-Usgai running around.

vWhat was the saddest moment of SM for you?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:31 am
^ Love your outfit!!

<> That's easy. In the R movie, when Serena dies on teh rock thingy. lol And then...Tuxedo Mask kissed her.. *sighs*

v If sailor moon was real, would you want her and the scouts to save you?  

Blue_Fuzz

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:06 am
Blue_Fuzz
^ Love your outfit!!

<> That's easy. In the R movie, when Serena dies on teh rock thingy. lol And then...Tuxedo Mask kissed her.. *sighs*

v If sailor moon was real, would you want her and the scouts to save you?

^We have the same tail whee 4laugh exclaim exclaim exclaim

<>Of COURSE, then, once they save me, they wont notice me following them n ill ask serena if i can b her frend 4laugh exclaim ... 3nodding

VDo you think Darien could ever TRULEY leave Usagi question Why or why not [and CANT have to do with their love 4 each other]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:35 am
^Oo Puppy?

<> Actually I think he could. Easily so since there ARE people that could be more compatible with him. I think that destiny probably has nothing to do with it other then that they are passionate about each other.

VDo you think that Setsuna actually has feelings about Endymion/Mamoru?  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:19 am
^ Love the signature

<> Uh.... I don't, but then again, I'm not familiar with the manga or Stars yet... I just finished my 2nd out of 4 disks... But I see nothing there..

V Have you ever, in real life, try to look like one of the scouts? If so, how? (I used to have this pollypocket that had a crystal on top so I made bows out of paper, got a white and blue striped swimsuit and one of my gray skirts and pretended to be sailor moon.... It was... horrible. I was like 11 at the time maybe? Oh man... but I miss that pollypocket..)  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff