Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sharingan or Byakugan? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

GummiBear1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:34 am
xMArion
..i remember somewhere in the series saying: Hyuuga clan is the number one clan of Konoha .. (during the fight of naruto and Neji) .. how come Uchija is more famous than Hyuga...

..who'd be on the top (granting that Uchiha clan is still in full count)

..also which one is more powerful : the Sharingan or Byakugan

Sharingan can:
- copy jutsu
- drive u nuts just by looking you in the eye *hehe*
- if you know of others, please let us know

Byakugan can:
- see critical chakra paths
- (read mind?) ..insights

Add'l: Is Kakashi from the same advanced bloodline as Sasuke? *How come he only has one Sharingan*

I would have to say Bayakugan because it appeals more to me. And for the Sharigan to get to a higher level u have to kill your best friend yeah can't do that my heart isn't that cold and im not srtiving for power either.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:10 pm
GummiBear1
xMArion
..i remember somewhere in the series saying: Hyuuga clan is the number one clan of Konoha .. (during the fight of naruto and Neji) .. how come Uchija is more famous than Hyuga...

..who'd be on the top (granting that Uchiha clan is still in full count)

..also which one is more powerful : the Sharingan or Byakugan

Sharingan can:
- copy jutsu
- drive u nuts just by looking you in the eye *hehe*

Byakugan can:
- see critical chakra paths
- (read mind?) ..insights

Add'l: Is Kakashi from the same advanced bloodline as Sasuke? *How come he only has one Sharingan*

I would have to say Bayakugan because it appeals more to me. And for the Sharigan to get to a higher level u have to kill your best friend yeah can't do that my heart isn't that cold and im not srtiving for power either.

well, lets just watch sasuke prove himself when he said he'll become stronger without doing what Itachi did.  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:42 am
Kurairu
Spikelema
Itachi couldn't use half his techniques. oh and as a question Itachi could now use Chidori couldn't he?
No, Kakashi never taught it to Itachi....you knew that Chidori was a Kakashi move..right?

I think they were wondering if Kakashi had ever used it against Itachi, at which point he would have learned it... but I don't remember that happening.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:52 am
Definately sharingan cause it can copy anyones techniques and it can play mind games on people. 3nodding  

Rammenstein

Serpentine Fire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:44 am
Rammenstein
Definately sharingan cause it can copy anyones techniques and it can play mind games on people. 3nodding

Byakugan can also let you see subtle muscle movements, and even the slightest twitch in the eye. But the Byakugan give the user a nearly 360 line of sight, and an extremely small blindspot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:26 pm
Plus if they poked a sharingan user in the eye, it would really suck X3  

Captain Verd

N3AL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:54 pm
im willing to bet the byuakugan get upgraded just like the sharigan did  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:50 am
Captain Verd
Plus if they poked a sharingan user in the eye, it would really suck X3

Yes that would really suck, but I believe that only a small percent of the Uchiha Clan posseses the Sharingan so meaning to say it's quite poweful. On the other hand the Byakugan (sp) Is inherited by all the members of the Hyuuga clan. I don't really have an answer to this but they're both great. Haha.  

d0minatriX

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:32 am
So having to earn it makes it more powerful how?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:15 am
Captain Verd
So having to earn it makes it more powerful how?

For being rare can make it powerful. I mean take for example you don't see Kages eveywhere don't cha? So it can also be prove to be better... -goes dizzy- Argh I can't tell which is better... Hn...  

d0minatriX

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:28 pm
That doesn't make any sense. Having green eyes doesn't make your eyesight better, it just means less people have the same eye color as you than say, a person with blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:09 am
Captain Verd
That doesn't make any sense. Having green eyes doesn't make your eyesight better, it just means less people have the same eye color as you than say, a person with blue eyes.

true, then again rare things are, most often than not, far more special than the common ones. also, with a bit more of creativity, special things tend to become, in one way or another, better .. must be something about the attention .. besides, they'd be less special if those things do not possess a distinct quality.. you know, people don't really care much about something if it isn't special.  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:47 pm
xMArion
Captain Verd

true, then again rare things are, most often than not, far more special than the common ones. also, with a bit more of creativity, special things tend to become, in one way or another, better .. must be something about the attention .. besides, they'd be less special if those things do not possess a distinct quality.. you know, people don't really care much about something if it isn't special.

Okay, but the Byakugan is still specific to the Hyuuga family... making it special.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:51 pm
Captain Verd
xMArion
Captain Verd

Okay, but the Byakugan is still specific to the Hyuuga family... making it special.

Right, and so is sharingan to the Uchiha family.  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:15 am
Right, so in that respect they're both equal. We're talking about power, not availability.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff