Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Hatake Kakashi discussion!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos your favorite character?
Kakashi
30%
 30%  [ 21 ]
Sasuke
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Naruto
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Gaara
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Kabuto
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Itachi
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Jiraiya
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 70

goneforeverandgone

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:28 pm
*puts on armor* ok... one thing I don't like about Kakashi. He needs to take that stupid mask off his face. or rather (since I saw that special episode) he needs to take off both masks he wears. *is ready for fangirl attacks*  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:06 pm
Tokugoru-san
*puts on armor* ok... one thing I don't like about Kakashi. He needs to take that stupid mask off his face. or rather (since I saw that special episode) he needs to take off both masks he wears. *is ready for fangirl attacks*
xd I don't know. I think it's better with it. xp I want to find out why he wears it though... neutral  

xTwisTx

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:14 am
My brother once said he probably wears the mask because if he didnt wear it all the fangirl attention would focus on him (more so then it already is) I think he's right. I mean, if he can already look all pretty and bishounen while only showing one quarter of his face... eek

I dont mind him, he has his cool/funny moments.. But well.. He's kinda boring - especially compared to Gai. Now THERES a Jounin worth fangirl attenion xd

Though, at the moment, im REALLY looking forward to seeing Kakashi's past. (am i the only one kinda disturbed by the fact that we have ANOTHER Naruto lookalike here? O.o though, he's practically living proof of a theory i've been entertaining for a while...><)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:10 am
oceanfinger717
PsychoBoui
SikouBoui
oceanfinger717
Fushi_Musu
Am i the only one who finds Kakashi to be extremely funny? He'll just fart around with his students(sakura,sasuke,naruto) why'll reading make-out violence. like its nothing for him which it isn't but i just think he's the coolest. Do you concur?

yes he is xd 3nodding . hes my favorite character, cuz hes not only funny but very mysterious. yep. but he tends to become more serious after the chunnin exams are over. dont you think so? i guess cuz hes worried or mad or something.

and he visits that memorial everyday, too. thats why hes always late i guess. i really wanna know more about his past. crying
Don't they have some special (in manga or anime im not sure) about the past and the team of assasins he was in or they where something like that

nope. they dont. but they do have it in the movie^^. which im dieing to see>< really only because i wanna see kakashi as a 17-year-old. xd
they actually did have something in the manga, like at least a whole volume maybe two(just remember thinking god get to the damn fight with susuke and naruto) its about how he got his whole people who do follow orders are trash. but people who dont help freinds are lower than that or something like that and it also explains how he got his sharigan eye. its cool all in all just bad timing i think...to much suspence

aramil619

bluesnarf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:28 pm
aramil619
oceanfinger717
PsychoBoui
SikouBoui
oceanfinger717
Fushi_Musu
Am i the only one who finds Kakashi to be extremely funny? He'll just fart around with his students(sakura,sasuke,naruto) why'll reading make-out violence. like its nothing for him which it isn't but i just think he's the coolest. Do you concur?

yes he is xd 3nodding . hes my favorite character, cuz hes not only funny but very mysterious. yep. but he tends to become more serious after the chunnin exams are over. dont you think so? i guess cuz hes worried or mad or something.

and he visits that memorial everyday, too. thats why hes always late i guess. i really wanna know more about his past. crying
Don't they have some special (in manga or anime im not sure) about the past and the team of assasins he was in or they where something like that

nope. they dont. but they do have it in the movie^^. which im dieing to see>< really only because i wanna see kakashi as a 17-year-old. xd
they actually did have something in the manga, like at least a whole volume maybe two(just remember thinking god get to the damn fight with susuke and naruto) its about how he got his whole people who do follow orders are trash. but people who dont help freinds are lower than that or something like that and it also explains how he got his sharigan eye. its cool all in all just bad timing i think...to much suspence

*nodnod* I remember that part of the manga. It was at the end of Sasuke and Naruto's fight. I was really curious about how he got his Sharigan eye, and when I read how it happened I was like crying . It made me sad inside, poor Kakashi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:32 pm
yeah its said...but its kinda shocking to know what he was like before all that  

aramil619

saito0902

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:33 pm
i sitll wonder who wouldnt like kakashi hes funny awesome i mean he reads makeout paradise but whats wrong with that  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:10 am
They're supposed to have some sort of Kakashi special, and there is one website that tells you the history of the characters and stuff that happened, but you can never be sure if it's true or not.  

morita_riko

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:30 pm
Why don't you have Neji on your poll?!?...... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:46 pm
KAKASHI ROCKS! I can't vote on the poll though since I like too many of them adn can't choose between them. sweatdrop  

HiNATAhimeCHAN

Caliber

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:18 pm
My friend who only see's the anime at my house thinks kakashi has a curse seal under his mask. I havent read the manga so i dont know if its true.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:51 pm
I like Kabuto's medical skills  

Haru Habachi

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:39 am
Kakashi rocks! I'd like to see him fight Godzilla!!! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:49 pm
I LOVE KAKASHI heart
HES JUST TOOO SEXY :]
eek  

korean lad33

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:15 pm
Kakashi's a cool Jounin... But you gotta wonder... Why does he wear the mask, anyway?  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff