Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:58 pm
Lemme see.......uhh, the price of a letter (when the items were just released) this morning was around 15-17k. Now the price has dropped to 11k? Hmm...this is starting to be a bad trend.......=_=  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:50 pm
Items are pretty decent this month. Not as good as the last two months, but oh well.

Mic is kinda harder to work with than I thought, but I think I pull it off nicely. Also, I finally have a green item. xp  

Eddily

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:34 pm
I really hope Gaia does something with the mike, because in case you can't notice, your avatar is "floating" a good inch above the bottom of the mike stand. This is not exacly helpful and makes me feel that the mods are not paying proper attention to their work. I don't care what they do, but the mike doesn't look right at all in this position.

That aside, I also hope that Gaia releases a Demonic/Nitemare Microphone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:32 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

Don't bother buying the mic. If you're that desperate for one, Di, I can lend you mine.....thing looks incredibly cool, but it's actually very lame.

Bah, too late. Oh well, I think I may make use of the bag form later all.

I'll take you up on that offer!  

Quadra-Magic

King Capitalist

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:34 pm
TriFox
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

Don't bother buying the mic. If you're that desperate for one, Di, I can lend you mine.....thing looks incredibly cool, but it's actually very lame.

I'm sorry, but I just lent it to another person. You'll have to wait or find someone else to get it from. sad

Anyway....I hope next month's items are going to be worth buying.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:40 pm
FogSage
TriFox
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

I'm sorry, but I just lent it to another person. You'll have to wait or find someone else to get it from. sad

Anyway....I hope next month's items are going to be worth buying.

Foo. I want Tweeters!  

Quadra-Magic

King Capitalist

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:46 pm
Eddily
Items are pretty decent this month. Not as good as the last two months, but oh well.

Mic is kinda harder to work with than I thought, but I think I pull it off nicely. Also, I finally have a green item. xp
Eddily, you should use one of the mouth options that has your mouth open so you look like your singing into the mic. <.<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:20 pm
Krissim Klaw
Eddily

Eddily, you should use one of the mouth options that has your mouth open so you look like your singing into the mic. <.<

Good point. razz  

Eddily

Zella L.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:23 pm
Eddily's looking awesome!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:36 pm
Zella L.

Why thank you. razz

They made an angelic guitar, and now mic, what's next? A drum set? xd  

Eddily

Zella L.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:37 pm
Eddily
Zella L.

Why thank you. razz

Angelic bimbos! rofl
Couldn't resist. :p  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:52 pm
Zella L.
Eddily
Zella L.

Why thank you. razz

Angelic bimbos! rofl

I'd buy them. xd  

Eddily

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:58 pm
Eddily
Zella L.
Eddily
Zella L.

Why thank you. razz

Angelic bimbos! rofl

I'd buy them. xd

By bimbos, I'm going to assume you mean cheap, stupid women, since I know no other meaning of the word. gonk

I wouldn't mind an Angelic Shirt......for the men, not the women.....you women are lucky, you get the A. Camisole AND the Nitemare Bustier! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:56 pm
The Angelic microphone is lacking a little in an aesthetic sense, but I'm sure put with the right items that it could potentially look pretty cool. I'll probably put it to good use later on.

I am IN LOVE with the dragon equipped on the back though. The little wings and tail amuse me.  

JessiCorgi

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:17 am
I really love the new items...even the mic. But I love Gwee...He's just so CUTE!

*twirls* So what do we think about my new look with the new items?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games