Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
So, how many of us do actually wear colour? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:05 pm
Yeah, black is usually the main color I wear, and then I use another color as an accent. Some of my outfits involve colored shirts. Well, that and I don't really have any black pants . . . yet. Hey, I'm new to this stuff! So I wear jeans, pretty much always with studded belts to compensate for my lack of edgy leg attire. All my punk/goth/alternative bottoms are either skirts, shorts, or capris, since I started to really get into this sort of thing over the summer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:08 pm
Isel
Name any color and I wear it.

It's quite fun to wear attention-grabbing bright colors, for example I wear a good deal of hot-pink and some tie-dye here and there.

My favorite jacket is olive green, even.

I love hot pink, especially when worn with black, it's one of my favorite color schemes! Yeah, I think bright colors on black looks cool, because of the contrast.  

Freedom Fire

Where the 3 Rivers Meet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:23 pm
I love to wear red and orange and black.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:08 pm
I ALWAYS wear black with the occasinal day all my black stuff is dirty i wear dark blue...  

Hrafnulfur

darkcrimsongoth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:46 pm
i'm wearing a black top and pink shorts........

my clothes are mostly black, but there are colours in there...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:10 pm
Anything warm and that matches.

Occasionaly I'll wear white and some bright colors (usually rainbow things @.@)

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

Suicide Lollies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:18 am
I love wearing all colours except orange and yellow. I usually just tend to put a little colour with my black outfits.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:48 am
nany2006
I am goth-punk...
I wear all color!
smile

Woot!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

CGurp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:50 pm
I would wear more black and gothic clothes if I could... emo
I find it some what annoying how people always think goths have to wear band shirts and black obscene clothes to be goth. Without the black clothing, they all think that I'm 'shy' and bizarre.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:21 pm
I just tend to go for dark blues, as that's the only colour that doesn't change my skin tone (as my skin is like a slight chameleon when it comes to the reds and yellows (and the mixes)... o_O). I don't wear lighter colours too often, as I'm a person that likes to get down and dirty (as in... I jump in muddy puddles, go frog hunting, you should get my gist now xD).

I've got one pair of jeans/pants (it's kinda like both) that is black, and a white no-sleeve shirt to go under a black longsleeve sweater that has big hole designs. Then I've got my black winter boots -- they keep my feet pretty warm. ^_^

By the way... I NEVER wear pink, as it reminds me of something horrible that happened to me some years ago. I despise the colour, and will do so until the colour is gone from existence.  

Etu

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:32 pm
I probably wear the most STRANGEST thing with black...

Ranbow socks.

O.O

User Image

sorta somethin' like that...

Dx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:20 pm
i am a raver, so i wear black and many other colors!!!...i now i have two new necklaces made out of hymiate or something...they are black i love them!!..i also have a lot of kandi!!!...(bracletes)  

[xluvbugx]

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:36 pm
I don't have a big tendency to wear color... red, blue, purple, and tan are the colors I like to wear, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:38 pm
I don't really wear a strictly this or that colour. I wear whatever, but usually avoid such colours as pink and yellow.  

littlewonder

Clash of Vision

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:56 pm
Up till recently I've been wearing lots of black with the occasional red/purple dress shirt. However, earlier today I was feeling rather dandy and foppish, so I bought some somber-coloured dress shirts. I was inspired by Robert Smith to step beyond the black. 3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff