Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:20 pm
Mokubas eyes opened a little, " Uhh..what?" he asked her still in a daze. he moved one of his arms away from her to rub his own eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:55 pm
Seto struggled up and got Anzu's diary, bringing it down to Yugi. "Listen, Anzu doesn't have a thing for me. If she did, I'd have probably had her assassinated. I don't need another fangirl."
Seto flipped through Anzu's diary. "Look, Anzu has a thing for you. I don't even want to know why. Here, read it."

Yugi was faced with the later pages of Anzu's diary and they were all about him. He grinned. Now he knew she liked him and he didn't have to worry about what he thought of Joey sometimes...

"There were maids taking pictures of you. They're locked up right now. Don't you have to do something about that?" Anzu asked.

Meanwhile, Joey had, with lot's of Yami's help, snuck into the Kaiba mansion. He had the spherical device in his hand. He wanted out of this body, and all the messed up pharohs that came with it.
~Hey, I'm one pharoh and I'm not messed up.~ Yami rolled his eyes. ~Last time I save your a**.~
~Look, I'm getting out of here okay? You can have Yugi back.~ Joey thought back, pressing the button.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:12 pm
Mokuba looked confused and fustrated, what the hell could the maids want? He stood up looking back at Anzu." Let's go see what they were up to." Mokuba said walking off to see where they went off to.'If its anything bad, Ill fire them, Im sure Seto ould understand if I explained.' Mokuba thought to himself." Did you happen to see which way they went exactally so we dont have to search the whole mansion?" Mokuba asked Anzu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:07 pm
A loud and powerful gust of wind swept by all of the people affected by the machine, knocking them unconscious.

Seto awoke in his house, in the living room where he had taken to sleeping on the couch to get away from the shutterbug maids. He noticed everything was taller than he was and tried to stand up. Still everything was taller... He tried again, but was sure he was standing. He looked down, and promtly fell backwards, which was odd for a kitten. He tried screaming but it came out as a loud meow.

Yugi woke up in Seto's lab, not knowing why the device sat a little away from him. The puzzle was still around his neck, but when he stood, he caught sight of himself in a mirror. He had managed to become a porcupine with strangely coloured quills. He couldn't scream as porcupines don't often make any sort of noise, so he bristled instead.

Joey woke up in Anzu's house, not knowing exactly why he was on the floor and not wanting to. He stood and trotted into the living room towards the door- 'Trotted?' He thought anxiously. 'Oh man... what did that thing do?'
He went quickly upstairs and looked in a mirror. Staring back at him were the eyes of a golden retriever.

Anzu woke feeling strange. She looked around for some tasty greens and then realized what she was doing. She bolted out the door and hopped straight for Seto's mansion, fluffy white tail behind her bunny rabbit body.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:06 pm
Mokuba woke up still feeling slightly taller in a way. He was next to Seto since thats where his body last was. He rubbed his head as he shook his head cutely to wake himself up." Wha-what happend? " Mokuba asked himself standing on his feet. But looking forward in the mirror he saw a long, furry body. He was standing on his hide legs as two others dangled in front of him. He let out a high pitched little sqeek realizing his was a ferrit.

((whatcha think of my choice of animal? xd it was this or a hampster 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:28 am
((Okay, time for the special rules of engagement for our animal friends. Yay!
1. All of the affected can speak to eachother as well as any other human magically transformed into an animal. They can also speak to their own species, but not anyone elses. For example Seto can speak to other cats, and to Mokuba, but not to ferrets.
2. Everyone has all of the instincts that they would have if they were the animals they are, but they can fight them. For example, cats normally hunt ferrets and run from dogs, so Seto must be making an effort not to.

There. I just had to make all of that clear. Anyway, on with the story.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:37 am
Seto looked in the direction of where his brother's voice had come from and jumped back. "Ferret!" He cried out. "What am I paying my house staff for if they let pests into the house?"
Unfortunately at about that same time, he had caught sight of a bug. No longer able to hold back his feline urges he chased it until he had it wingless on the floor and then ate it happily.
"I ate a bug... Oh my god I ate a bug and I'm a cat and I can't find my brother and I ate a bug and I'm going crazy and..." Seto went on like this, deep in shock.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:36 am
Joey caught the scent of a rabbit and followed it. He chased after the white furry animal until he heard it scream.
"Ah! What are you doing? Leave me alone you big bully!" Joey recognized Anzu's voice immediately.
"Anzu? That's you? Aw... I just wanted to go back to normal..." He hung his head. "Well, we'd better try to see Seto about this..."

"Wait, when did you start that?" Anzu asked as they walked. To be more precise, she rode on Joey's back, causing many strange looks from surrounding people.
"Start what?"
"You know... Using Seto instead of Kaiba or some random insult?" She let her back foot droop lazily.
"Dunno... I figure since he's been me, I might as well..." Joey shrugged, which caused Anzu to fall off, much to her annoyance.
"Hey, what about Yugi?" Anzu crawled back onto his back, digging her claws in for emphasis.
"He's already there." Joey was not in the mood to discuss why, so he sped up toward Seto's house.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:47 pm
Speaking of Yugi, with all the shiny things in the lab, he was sure he was a porcupine. He was lucky that only Seto went into the lab unless he'd left specific instructions otherwise. If that hadn't been the case, he'd have been shooed long ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:39 am
Mokuba turned to the cat hearing his brothers voice," Seto?..Seto! Its me! Mokuba." Mokuba exclaimed as he itched his ear. He still stayed on his hind legs to keep Setos attention.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:49 pm
Seto heard his brothers voice again, but was still deep in shock. "Oh no, I'm insane. I've gone insane and I'm hearing my brother's voice from a ferret and I'm a cat and I'm nuts. I'm completely nuts."

Meanwhile Yugi waddled downstairs and got lost. He saw a ferret and a cat and heard Seto's voice coming in hysteric waves. He waddled towards him and realized that he couldn't just lay a hand on his shoulder.
"Seto... um... Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:23 am
Mokuba gentally rubbed Seto with his small paws worried for him." Seto Seto! your not crazy, I am a ferrit, and you are a cat. i think it was that machine again. Its ok brother." Mokuba replyed worriedly, he wanted Seto to calm down, but for some reason he had a feeling to run away from his brother. Like something bad was gonna happen, but he fought it to make sure his brother felt better.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:18 pm
((Erm... Okay, cats and ferrets mutually hate each other. Largely because ferrets kill cats, and if a cat wanted to I suppose it could defend itself, but Seto is a kitten... Oh, to hell with it, the inaccuracy stands.))

If Seto had been having trouble before, he was certainly no better upon hearing Yugi's voice. He stopped speaking, but that was only because he was so deep in shock that he couldn't.

"Mokuba, maybe we should just wait for him to come to his senses... I'll bet Joey and Anzu will be here soon and then we can figure something out." Yugi said, waddling in.

((Okay, that I know because I've seen porcupines. They waddle. They really do. whee ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:02 pm
((Oh...sorry sweatdrop ))

Mokuba nodded looking at Seto still. He hoped he would settle down soon and keep his cool, which was how Seto usually was. He inspected Yugi," I wonder what the others turned into." Mokuba replyed.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:27 pm
Joey and Anzu made it into the mansion, thanks to Mokuba's habit of bringing home pets. They found their way to where Seto tachi were.
"I think we found them." Joey said.

Seto began laughing, but hysterically so. "Oh... my... god..." He choked out. "The mutt's a mutt!"
He broke down in hysterics, finally passing out because kittens have small lungs.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff