Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
Kaiba Seto Guild Central ~Edited Aug.15 by Inu~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know the drill.
  What is this drill that you speak of?
View Results

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:39 pm
...who's the other guy?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:52 pm
Head of the Vatican branch of vampire exterminators.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:46 pm
oh god! Jason played him once at an OtaLARP I wasn't there for...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:01 am
I think he's pretty. Anyway, it'll probably be long, but when I get it done I'll put it on FF.net under my usual username, Fyerluna. I've got a couple of other things to post there too, that should turn out pretty well.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:04 pm
Score! As long as I get to read it, I'm good. I gotta admit, waiting for updates on fics is murder. XD;;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:03 am
I'm back!

Renoko: ME TOO!

No you aren't! ~makes Renoko go away~

School is really taking up the time I have to go fangirling! I had a pleasant dream last night...well, sort of... I wanna have a dream with Kaiba in it!

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:18 am

If I have had one in the past I sadly cannot recall sad .

And I also cant wait to read your fanfic Luna, you'll have to post the link in the fanfiction forum heart

I cant wait to go back to school myself, my girlfriend and I recently went shopping, since I have little of a fasion sence sweatdrop But we got a bunch of cute clothes that she helped me pick out. Plus I will be a senior so I cannot wait.

Im gonna try and post more, I know I have lacked for the past few days. But my girl was over and I rarely got to be on the computer. She likes to read with me, so it was storytime all the time she was here xp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:23 am
Storytime! heart *loves books* I have a pretty good fashion sense on Gaia, but in life I really couldn't care less. I don't want school to start. ><  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:04 pm

I think I have an okay fansion sence on Gaia, its better then mine in real life. But its because I usually dont care. I will just wear a T-shirt and some jeans. And their a size bigger then I am, mediun shirt and a 10 in pants. But she took me to the store and got me small shirts and size 8 pants. She says I finally look like a girl xD guess she really likes being the guy mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:41 pm
I wear oversized everything pratically. It's comfier. So when I do show up in something more form fitting they all have heart attacks.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:01 pm
I care about what I look like! However, I prefer pants, because I'm too lazy to shave my legs. The public should be spared of the horrors of my legs. They aren't too bad. I'll show them off in rare cases. You know, just to swim and have some fun. And rare cases where I prefer to wear a skirt. I like to get in touch with my feminine side... because I'm still over-worked about this brain quiz saying my brain is mostly male.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:53 am
I took that once I think. I got mostly male as well. But I don't care, and I agree with it anyway. I don't act like a girl at all and I hardly do anything for looks. Personal hygiene and that's it. No make-up, fancy hair, skirts, dresses, shaving, etc. I don't even own a brush.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:49 pm
Heres to that! I thought I was the only girl around who gets that score. It's funny though, my legs have a really good shape to them, I just don't care enough. I do prefer the pants, but that's cause I can't kick in a skirt without... erm... panty shots, and those tend to make the men folk fight harder...
Ya... I live in a really rural area where occasionally I get picked on like that. I don't like country music though, go figure neh? I'm a metal head I guess. Big fan of Metallica and KISS and Hammer Fall and Nightwish, that sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:57 am
Being a metal head is fine. I just don't look attractive. That and a bad a** reputation precedes me, so no problems like getting hit on for me.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:31 am

xD not surprised there jagged. Yeah I didnt care either, my girlfriend cares more then I do. Since shes the man I have to be the women. But I like to be confortable as well. I usually dont wear skirts, and her and my cousin seeing me in one when they forced me to try one embarassed the hell out of me. But I still love my new clothes for school. Though they are less confortable then my usual wardrobe, their pretty cozy. But they fit me cause theres a small and a 8, so they arent baggy crying Im going to see if anyone at school actually notices the change she tried to make on me rolleyes .

Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff