Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:19 am
I pmed Kaibasangel13. If she won't show up the first friday in June, her role will be taken like Duke's and Honda's. We'll split them, that means 3nodding .
Oh, since I'm the onlyone playing them I'm just telling you: Make them do stuf! They're not mine ^^

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:12 am
Aha, I see...so they really are NPCs! Personally, I was confused a bit on that aspect. ^_^ I thought that you were playing them--like taking them in as your character like you did with Seto... aaaaaaaaaah says I... I understand! xd  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:22 am
Miss Chloie
Aha, I see...so they really are NPCs! Personally, I was confused a bit on that aspect. ^_^ I thought that you were playing them--like taking them in as your character like you did with Seto... aaaaaaaaaah says I... I understand! xd

Coolies, let's celebrate
*opens more champagne*

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:31 am
Nuu! I can't drink it! gonk xd Ah, man I remember this time... I'll PM it to you in a sec... xd
Set0Kaiba
Miss Chloie

Coolies, let's celebrate
*opens more champagne*

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:36 am
I actually want the rest to enjoy it, but we may be banned for it ^^
So sad, sorry people.
Oh, if you're really curious, you could pm Mis Chloie or me. I'll send it to you, I love it, I'm proud of it ^^
Sorry if you mind Mis sweatdrop
Miss Chloie
Nuu! I can't drink it! gonk xd Ah, man I remember this time... I'll PM it to you in a sec... xd
Set0Kaiba
Miss Chloie

Coolies, let's celebrate
*opens more champagne*

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:59 am
bahhhhhumbug! *says while failing drasticly at trying to NOT smile*  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:08 am
xp
So you agree with letting interested people read?
It is quite explicit...
Miss Chloie
bahhhhhumbug! *says while failing drasticly at trying to NOT smile*

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:24 am
well... its not like its real people or anything, right? And, people do it all the time with fandom---if they really wanted to read it, they would only find it elsewhere. I don't think that we should post it here, because if someone doesn't want to read it, they won't have a choice... but if they wanted to PM me for the dialogue, then I'm fine with that. 3nodding

*Asks people to remember that she is a downright sucky RPer* xp  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:27 am
*agrees*
nah, only kiddin'
Miss Chloie
well... its not like its real people or anything, right? And, people do it all the time with fandom---if they really wanted to read it, they would only find it elsewhere. I don't think that we should post it here, because if someone doesn't want to read it, they won't have a choice... but if they wanted to PM me for the dialogue, then I'm fine with that. 3nodding

*Asks people to remember that she is a downright sucky RPer* xp

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:31 am
gonk Thannnnksss... gonk xd cool Only thing is, is that I don't know where to pick up in here. Because for Katsuya and Otougi, it's still night... I think...but everyone else seems to be able to move on to morning.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:41 am
Me neither..
We'll just have to wait until someone else starts posting again.
Until then, we'd better stick to pms.
I don't want to ruin it for the rest 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:46 am
Set0Kaiba
Duke smiled, and wondered what it would be like to be closer to Joey than he mostly was.
He had dreams about him, but he also had dreams about almost all the others in here.
He wondered how Joey thought about the rest, so he decided to go and find out.
"Hey Joey, I don't really know aall of you very well..."
He took a deep breath before continuing "could you like.. tell me how you think about everyone? I mean.. Erm.. I say a name, and you tell me the first thing that crosses your mind... Is that alright?"

"Er... ya. That'd be kind of fun." Joey smiled, thankful for something to do, and who had thought of it.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:00 am
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba
Duke smiled, and wondered what it would be like to be closer to Joey than he mostly was.
He had dreams about him, but he also had dreams about almost all the others in here.
He wondered how Joey thought about the rest, so he decided to go and find out.
"Hey Joey, I don't really know all of you very well..."
He took a deep breath before continuing "could you like.. tell me how you think about everyone? I mean.. Erm.. I say a name, and you tell me the first thing that crosses your mind... Is that alright?"

"Er... ya. That'd be kind of fun." Joey smiled, thankful for something to do, and who had thought of it.

"Okay... I say 'Honda', so you say..? Be honest! I'll tell you what I feel- I mean think to" Otogi said, having a big grin on his face. He was expecting a specific answer, and he hoped he was right. That way, he may have a chance with Joey...  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:12 pm
"He's my friend. We got each other's backs, we're like brothers." Joey said.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:28 am
"Oh, alright" Otogi replied. His smile remained on, but he felt pretty sad inside.
"So.. what do you think about..." he wanted to ask 'me' but he didn't. He needed to think of someone else first, otherwise Joey may notice his intentions. "..about.. Anzu" he said.
"Why isn't she invited here anyway?" he added, suddenly realizing there were only boys in here.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games