Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Konoha Ninja Academy Training Grounds... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:49 am
-Smiling- Well I guess it enhances all my sences to a extreme limit. My grandfather the first to have this technique could control it and use it to his advantage. Hear better when wanted as so forth. I am araid to admit I havn't learn't anything to master it so all my sences are enhanced most of the time. Which is why I never graduated at my old school. I was Sick with the flu and a cold. I was hoping some of the finer ninja''s could teach me control over this technique so It can actually be an advantage not a burden -Spikelema looks satisfied with the explination-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:55 am
that seems like a really cool technique..i wish i had a blood limit like that.-nods and smiles-well what do you care to start with first? a sparring match or just basic training? i may not help you that much with controlling your technique but i can help you a little bit, maybe -looks at him-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:57 am
-Spikelema smiled- Well sometimes you would wish you didn't have this. I would agree on a spar because that would allow you to notice my advanages and weaknesses so we don't train up my better skills and leave the worse one untrained.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:01 am
right, sparring match it is. -she smiles and nods.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:04 am
-Spikelema takes a pose with legs shoulder width and forms the dragon seal with eye's closed.-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:06 am
-jumps back away from him and watches.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:08 am
-pulls out kunai and throws one at the nearest tree- I felt you move to the tree and your clone lacks the mass and air displacement of your normal body.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:22 am
-looks at the kunai.- hmm nice insight...-she said and looks back at him. the clone disappears and she throws a few shuriken at him as she jumps down from the tree.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:29 am
-with eye's still closed bulls out another kunai and blocks all but one shuriken-
Spikelema opens his eye's and activates Suna no Yoroi (armor of sand) as the last hits it -Since Konoha is not the desert the lack of sand causes the armor to disolve quickly- Woah I can't block to many shuriken smileing weakly -closes his eye's again- pulls out 5 shuriken and throws each of them one at a time at different locations then sways as if to fall and eye's imeadiatly come open and he passes out.-

((ooc: got to have dinner brb))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:35 am
-watches him as he sways a little.- Spike? -runs over and moves behind himas he passes out, and catches him before he hit the ground. Drops to her knees from the sudden catch and sits there looking at him.- Spike? are you alright? -shakes him gently.-

((alrighty))  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:06 am
-Spikelema replies weakly- I had it won. On your back is a tag with my name on it. It was on the Kenai I threw at you. I didn't put a leathal tag just incase I did what I just did. I passed out for two reasons one is the technique I used with my eye's closed uses up more stamina than most and relies on a constant amount. If I feed it too much chakra the extra Chakra is wasted and well I always give to much chakra. The second reason is you must have felt a slightly cool breeze pass through not long ago. Well for me it was like a rapid temperature drop and my body barely handled it. Sorry I enjoyed the battle and you are a talanted shinobi but a kage bushin is better choise against me than a normal clone because of it's solidness. -Spikelema's eye's whiten as he loses consiousness again.-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:17 am
Spikelema
-Spikelema replies weakly- I had it won. On your back is a tag with my name on it. It was on the Kenai I threw at you. I didn't put a leathal tag just incase I did what I just did. I passed out for two reasons one is the technique I used with my eye's closed uses up more stamina than most and relies on a constant amount. If I feed it too much chakra the extra Chakra is wasted and well I always give to much chakra. The second reason is you must have felt a slightly cool breeze pass through not long ago. Well for me it was like a rapid temperature drop and my body barely handled it. Sorry I enjoyed the battle and you are a talanted shinobi but a kage bushin is better choise against me than a normal clone because of it's solidness. -Spikelema's eye's whiten as he loses consiousness again.-
i see...i'll keep that in mind about the bunshin. -smiles a little. Haves him climb onto her back so she could take him back to the training ground before he passes out again. Once they reach the Academy she sets him on a bench in the back of the room gently.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:44 am
-Spikelema enters eagarly and glances behind him to see who has followed-
He takes out a kunai and throws it is the air. holding out two fingers he creates a Kaze no Yaiba (blade of wind): And hits the kunai (usually this would cut through the kunai) the kunai only slows down a bit as it breaks through the blade. -Spikelema looks dissapointed and picks up the kunai to try again.-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:52 am
-jumps into a tree near where Spike was training. sits and watches him quietly half hidden by the leaves. curious as to see what he can do.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:01 am
-the Kunai goes up in the air and Spikelema again activates the blade of wind this time there is a definate improvement as the kunai actually moves off it's path as it hits the blade Spikelema smiled- "Hello Sis. I can't quite see you but I can feel your wamth and smell you. Care to join me?"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff