Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Yume Ranpu Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:16 am
"Ah...heh..." Sabrina smiled softly into the sky and laid back down.
Hello, Yoshi's brother and thank you... Sabrina smiled softly to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:10 am
Shizume smilled while a tear rand down her face.  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:41 pm
Yoshi noticed a tear falling down Shizume's face. Hm... he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:06 pm
Sabrina closed her eyes and fell asleep, dreaming of things that she wishes would happen.  

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:26 pm
Yoshi yawned, laid back, and also fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:36 am
Shizume was still awake, she always stayed up late and always got up early.  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:05 pm
{I'm creating a second character now. Here's the details:

Name: Hakase Makoto

Rank: Chuunin (He decided to stay a Chuunin because he didn't want the responsibilities associated with being a Jounin)

Sexual Preference: Straight

Strengths: He is very intelligent and powerful

Weaknesses: He can be quite lazy sometimes

Personality: Smart, Clever, Lazy

Past: He is Yoshi's best friend back in their academy days. Not much is known other than that.

Appearance: He has short platinum hair. He wears blue-rimmed glasses, blue jogging pants, a dark grey shirt, and a leather jacket. He carries a large, silver shuriken on his back.}
----------
----------
When dawn broke, Yoshi was the first to wake up. He stood up and saw a figure standing at the other end of the beach. Yoshi recognized the figure as his best friend from the academy, Hakase Makoto. Yoshi walked over to where Makoto was standing and said, "Makoto, is that you?"
Makoto looked at Yoshi and said, "Yep. It's me."
"It's been a while, hasn't it?"
"Yeah, about four years, I think."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:40 pm
Sabrina slowly opened her eyes and blinked at the sunlight.
"Ow..." Sabrina rubbed her eyes and sat up. She looked around her and noticed Shizume was asleep and noticed that Yoshi was gone. "Now where did he g--" Sabrina looked up and saw Yoshi standing with someone.

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:47 am
"How do best friends not see each other for four years?" Yoshi asked. "Especially when they live in the same part of the village."
"That's a good question," Makoto said. "So, how've you been?"
"Oh, I've been fine. Met a couple new friends yesterday. You?"
"About the same, except for the new friends part. Well, tell me more about these new friends."
"Well, first there's Sabrina. She's a year older than me, and really cute."
"She sounds like a perfect match for you."
"Really? I thought the same thing when I met her. Anyway, then there's Shizume-chan. She's very mysterious. Pretty good fighters, the two of them."
"Sounds like you've been having a good time. Speaking of, I saw a rather bright light yesterday. You didn't use that jutsu, did you?"
"Actually, yes I did. However, the situation called for it. We had been confronted by that serial killer. The one that killed my brother. I had to make sure he would never come back again."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:22 pm
Sabrina got on her knees and yawned.
"Hmm...I think I'll go wash my face." Sabrina stood up and ran to the ocean, that was beyond the hill they were sleeping on. She got in till her knees were underwater, she stretched her arms in the air and tilted her face to the sun, feeling the warmth.
I wonder if that was a dream yesterday...when Yoshi said he...he...liked me. Sabrina thought as she smiled into the sky.

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:35 am
"Anyway," Yoshi said, "my friends are over there right now." He indicated their campsite.
"How about you introduce me to them, then?" Makoto asked.
"Sure." Yoshi led Makoto to the campsite. "Hey, Shizume-chan, you awake?" He looked around for Sabrina, and found her near the water. "Well, since Shizume-chan is still sleeping, I'll introduce you to Sabrina."
"Alright, then."
"Okay. Follow me." Yoshi led Makoto to where Sabrina was standing.
"Morning, Sabrina."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:08 pm
Sabrina turned and found Yoshi and another person behind her.
"Morning back." Sabrina smiled at him and his friend. "Who's your friend?"

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:13 pm
"This is Makoto," Yoshi said. "He was my best friend at the academy."
"Nice to meet you," Makoto said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:25 pm
"Nice to meet you too...and if Yoshi-kun hasn't told you, I'm Sabrina." Sabrina smiled and bowed to Makoto.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:53 pm
Shizume woke up and got into her bathing suit. She jumped over everyone standing on the water. Shizume made a few handseals using a bit of chakra, "Hidden mist jutsu." she said as mist covered the area so thick that you can't see past the person in front of you. *Alrighty know* she thought smirking making more handsighns, "Tidal wave jutsu." she makeing a huge tidal wave as the mist was still activated. Shizume controlled the wave with her chakra sending it behind her axsebdly getting everyone soaking wet again. "Sorry" she said trying not to laugh as she cancled her mist jutsu.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games