Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply SCA Guild
What's your next SCA event? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eclyps Th1rt3en

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:17 am
toys for tot's this weekend  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:25 am
My next event is - the Penguin Crusades in April.

It is in the shire of Cae Mor
which is in the Principality of Tir Righ
which is in the Kingdom of An Tir.

I am the Co-autocrat this year, and not ONLY are we having the Prince and Princess up to our tiny little shire of Cae Mor....

THE QUEEN OF AN TIR IS COMING TO THE EVENT!!!! eek eek

That's right. Though I didn't know this when I agreed to be Co-autocrat. And now I'm stuck eek eek eek

...This is going to be fun. rolleyes  

Naito_Mitsukai

Kiria Delusional Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:22 pm
Wow, good luck with that!

My next event is Lupercalia, which is in a couple of weeks. It's a local event in Allyshia, in the Northern Marches of the West. I think there was a possibility mentioned of Royal Presence at Lupe, but I don't know for sure. It's supposed to be the event where the next baron and baroness are decided via a threefold competition (history, mapmaking, and combat), but we may not have the requisite three couples competing this year. *frets*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:34 pm
More than likely Calontir's Heraldic Symposium. Considering I do vocal heraldry, this might be just -slightly- important for me to go to.

Now, this may all change if I get kidnapped by friends to go elsewhere, but it's looking like this might be my next event. Now, let's see if I can get my bliaut done in time!  

Dragostae

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wulfric88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:44 pm
my next one is Festivle of the Rose in Dun Or  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:40 pm
Dun Or... Is that Caid?  

Kiria Delusional Kitty

wolfnamedron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:34 am
anyone planning on being at Estrella?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:40 am
Honestly, I'm not sure about next event. Alyna was talking about wanting to go to one of the next ones that's coming up, with the huge indoor camping area for tents and all that. I forget the name of it, and the place.

Meantime, I guess I should share the news somewhere, and this is as good a place as any to pour it into SCAdian ears.

Alyna of Four Pines Hyll and Seamus 'The Shameless' McGrail have parted as lovers, as of X-Mas Day. The one who was milady decided that in some intimate regards, we were just looking for things that were too different to be compatible, and gave me back my Bachelor's Card. All because she doesn't want me to languish and suffer because of her 'intimate issues', so to speak.

And it's not that she has more than a few strikes against her medically that has had me gritting my teeth, but that she hasn't even had any sympathy for me and my wants and needs. We're talking months-long dry spells, kids. It's just not the way a healthy relationship works, in ANY kingdom.

Anyway, I won't go into all of the messy details. I'll spare Alyna that. Suffice to say, I'm not sure just how this is going to change our whole SCA dynamic, since I don't have my own tent or bedding. I can't help but feel that sharing a bed with her, even at camping events where nothing is likely to happen, could be more than a bit awkward.

Does anyone have any advice for me, on how to think of/deal with all of this?

(Oh, and of course, if anyone would rather not clutter the Guild with this, feel free to PM me to talk.)

EDIT: Well, since that last post, things have only gotten worse. Now I'm being told I have till the end of this month to find someplace else to live. I guess doing more events with Alyna is right out.  

GaijinGuy36

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:41 pm
Unfortunately, due to monetary/time constraints, Sidney & I won't be going to Pennsic for possibly several years. emo

There's still War Practice, though. whee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:53 pm
And it's gone from bad to worse. As of now, I'm without the camping gear or fun-money to do SCA events at all. Looks like it's time to carve Seamus The Shameless' headstone. It was fun while it lasted. crying  

GaijinGuy36

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Berzerker_prime

3,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:33 pm
*huggles to Seamus*

If space in a tent is all you're lacking, I'll talk to the other Greyfeathres and my bf. If nothing else, I'll crash with my lord in his tent and lend you mine for WW. Our camp has always included friends. I believe I speak for all of us when I say that WW wouldn't be the same without you at the bardic circle.

No headstone for Seamus yet, if I have anything to say about it!

Sarah T. Foole.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:44 am
R.U.M., and then hopefully *knocks all of the imps out of the wood* on to Chaos Caravan to authorize. X3  

Lady Pica

Salty Wench

8,975 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:04 pm
Hopefully The Gathering(even though the event site is the sucky hilly one again...) and then SeaDog Nights in July. I just need a group to camp with since mine disbanded and the 2 groups who would normally camp together one decided that they needed to just be by themselves this season to get their house tighter knit. Which is fine ^_^.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:59 pm
I think my next event will be Innilgard Baronial Investiture.
Missed out on Rowany Festival (the nearest local equivalent to Pennsic, though much smaller) which was this weekend, as our house is mid-renovations.  

DC1337

Spykeshawk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:17 am
domokun First of all, DC1337, your avatar is bad a** domokun

domokun My next event will be 'Jehan's Fencing and Fighting at the Fort'. It will take place at Fort Knox in Prospect, ME (Endewearde, East Kingdom) on April 19th. Join us! It's a great event at a very rustic venue. domokun  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff