Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:09 pm
i deal with the ussual
you're gay
or
f**

which is a pointless insult

i had a friend of mine go
hey kenny.....(takes 10 seconds).......queer  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:54 am
I was rather kindly informed I'm a "goff" by Smoky Smokersons out front of my adopted kindergoth's school. Damnit, I need to teach those kids some elocution.... also better insults, I've lost count of the amount of times I get a variation on that *sigh* I don't mind insults if they're well constructed, witty, and apt. But no. Alas, my brain must fester into a soup-like goo as I am so starved of banter. sad  

Isobel Bellamy

Wynn Deaux

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:01 am
one i recently recieved was some guys driving by TWICE yelling the word "HIPPY!" (i'm not! i was just sitting on the grass wearing bell bottoms, flip-flops and a sesshoumaru shirt...). The second time they came by they flung mardi graz beads out the window and sped around the corner laughing... rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:03 am
Chaos A.D.
i deal with the ussual
you're gay
or
f**

which is a pointless insult

i had a friend of mine go
hey kenny.....(takes 10 seconds).......queer

hey...uh....*walks in cirlce*(takes 15 seconds)....gay.

j/k ^^
(i couldn't resist! I'm bored and hyped up on caffine)  

Wynn Deaux

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:25 am
Before I moved I had someone drive past me and yell "Master Death"
I looked at him like ok fine and stuck my hand out.
He hit a parked car and wasnt wearing his seatbelt so he got ejected from his car and landed on the back of the other car. I walked over and smiled and said "I guess I am, too bad it doesnt work on ignorant people such a yourslelf."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:27 am
I'm not really goth, but I get called goth and emo all the time. I wear dark make up and some black cloths, but I rarely go all gothed out. Me and my three friends are also called Scary Lady 1, 2 and 3 (I'm no. 2)  

Acid_PopTart

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:07 am
There was one in the restorant. This man walks up to me, with a huge cross on his neck. I was wearing my star of david, because my family is jewish, and I support that. So here's what he said, which was pretty good...

Him: "You know, you should be christian because you get so much faith. No one really appreciates Jews at all."
Me: "Oh please, we're the chosen ones."

You have to know the whole story about jews and catholics to get it, but even he laughed.
It was pretty good...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:29 am
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
There was one in the restorant. This man walks up to me, with a huge cross on his neck. I was wearing my star of david, because my family is jewish, and I support that. So here's what he said, which was pretty good...

Him: "You know, you should be christian because you get so much faith. No one really appreciates Jews at all."

You have to know the whole story about jews and catholics to get it, but even he laughed.
It was pretty good...

Haha I am a catholic but take no offence from that quote lol. the ignorances of those people like the one you mentioned, how do they sleep at night lol?  

Nockz the Dark Cellist

noodle_tml

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:34 am
For some reason I get hit on alot by guys when im out alone and yes with the classic cheasy lines that (sorry can't remember who) mentioned already. But as soon as I am seen with my boyfriend it all chages. I have gotten guys shouting at me to go Kill Myself while driving by and much more.

Most recently my bf and I were waiting for a bus when two guys walk by and then start laughing and saying " Awww man my dad like sucks, he brought home the wrong pop-tart flavour. So now i dress like this cause im sooo depressed. im gonna cut my wrist and listen to Manson." and the other guy just starts laughing like a puppet.

When they left we both looked at eachother and laughed.

Obviously they know nothing to stereotype like that. I dunno i jsut got a kick out of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:51 pm
i might have said this in a previous thread, but whatever:

my gsa club was walking through the hall from our yearbook photoshoot, 10 of us and we all happened to be wearing black except one girl who was wearing dark blue.
two preppy girls passed us in the hallway, and one turned to the other and said, "is that gothic club?"
and i think it's funny to because we were all wearing black by sheer coincidence.

another time, some senior i didn't know walked up to me in the hall while i was talking to my friend, leaned down into my ear and whispered, "i hate gothic people."
as if that would make me feel offened. rolleyes

in my freshman year, me and 3 other friends (who happened to be wearing black by coincidence) were walking to gym, two juniors behind us gasped, their conversation basically went like this:
kid 1:"oh my god, look at them"
kid 2:"holy s**t, they're all wearing black"
kid 1:"what the hell is this world coming to?!"

yeah, there was more times i've been ostracized, but i'm too lazy to type.  

blackfoxi

Kohanna13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:55 pm
yabureta shinzo
people say any thing to me but they like to throw sh*t at me the worst one was white-out all over me that pissed me off to no end but i dont hit any one unless they are making fun of my friends if they mess with me let ill get em back when they'er in hell with me ^^ oh my friends say people call me the silent creepy kid but i am silent ionly talk when its important and im a little creepy so i don't that as bad...

I know I get crap thrown at me and my mates. One got hit in the head with a rock! Arseholes. Oh well. You say I'm going to hell, well when your judgement condemns you I'll see you there twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:28 pm
blackfoxi

in my freshman year, me and 3 other friends (who happened to be wearing black by coincidence) were walking to gym, two juniors behind us gasped, their conversation basically went like this:
kid 1:"oh my god, look at them"
kid 2:"holy s**t, they're all wearing black"
kid 1:"what the hell is this world coming to?!"

This happend to me when I went into my schools gym with my ROTC group for practice one day and we all where wearing black PT gear and the same thing happend to us, we all looked around like they where dumb then we whiped out our M1 Garand (non functional) and pointed them at em. funniest sight ever granted we all got suspended but hey it was worth it  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Nockz the Dark Cellist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:48 pm
Well I cant wear black in school, cuz I have a uniform to wear EEEKKK!!!! But lets see, I get verbal and physical crap thrown at me the whole time. Lets see... i passed a bunch of kids oncce and one pretended to scream haha. A load of guys hiss as I walk past them sometimes which doesnt make any sense in my opinion, i mean, i thought i was meant to be a goth not a snake lol. where i come from (ireland) people that insult me wear tracksuits and generally outnumber goths 500 - 1. they get their girlfriends pregnant at early ages like nasty wabbits lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:53 am
Someone told me to shut up once... so I yelled "YOU'RE A SHUT UP!" and ran away crying.

BEST TIME EVAR!!!  

Silly_Doll

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:20 am
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]

It was pretty good...
Congratulations. Few things on the internet actually make me laugh out loud.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff