Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto News! (Update: 11.13.05! ~~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:51 pm
Well, everyone, time for an update!! ^^

First off, Episode 133, "Roar of Tears! You Are My Friend!" is subtitled and ready for download, thanks very much to Dattebayo!! It's an amazing episode, so be sure to watch it!

Also, thanks to Shannaro, Chapter 258, 'Gai vs. Kisame', is in scanlation form, and ready to read! Title says it all, so nab it! Nab it, i say!! XDDD

Finally, though not really Naruto-related, i wish to wish everyone a veeeerrrryyy happy 'Kodomo no hi' (Children's Day) today, and a happy Boys' Festival to all the young men!! ^^ (IF you're interested in learning a bit about today, 'Children's Day' --> http://www.ginkoya.com/pages/childrensday.html <--)

All right then! Until the next update, everyone!

(Source: Naruto Fan)  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:25 am
Steve Blum, more famously known as Spike Spiegel from the Cowboy Bebop franchise revealed during his panel at ACEN yesterday that he is part of the cast for the Naruto anime series that is set to be coming to Cartoon Networks Toonami this fall. It is unknown what character he will play, or if he will just be doing a script adaptation as he has done for ShoPro Entertainment (now VIZ Media) on the MegaMan NT Warrior series. As of now he is the only member of the Naruto USA team that is known, this should be interesting!

Source-narutofan.com  

Naerin

Navashuryn

Beloved Pirate

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:43 pm
There's now episode 134 out, and chapter 259... 3nodding Also, episode 135 should be out this Wednesday/Thursdayish... whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:48 pm
Hey, guys!! ^^ We've got some special news up today!!

First off, Episode 135, "The Promise That I Could Not Keep", is ready for download in subtitles thanks very much to Dattebayo! It's a sweet and sad episode, so be sure to watch it! It also marks the end of Part 1 of Naruto, so congratulations to the Naruto Animation Team!!!

Following this episode will be a special filler story, followed soon by the Kakashi Gaiden era and then Part 2. This move is suppose to allow the manga to get farther ahead before the anime catches up, so kudos to all you manga readers!! ^^ Reading goes a long way!

Speaking of which, Chapter 260 is out in RAW form for anyone who wants a sneak peak. The scanlation should be available by the weekend. ^^

And, finally!!!
NARUTO DUBBING NEWS!!!!
(and for the sake of repeating. XD Since i was at Anime Central, but didn't get a chance to go to this panel... *pouts*)

Last weekend, May 13-15 at the Anime Central 2005 convention, Steve Blum, who is best known for being the voice actor of Spike Speigel of Cowboy Bebop, as well as being Roger Smith of 'Big O', Guilmon and many other digimon from 'Digimon', and various other roles, made a special announcement at his panel:

He told his audience that he is part of the team for the dubbed version of Naruto. No one is quite sure what character he will play (but, if i had to guess, it would probably be Sasuke or Kakashi) or if he will just be helping with script. However, as it stands, he is the ONLY person who we know of who is part of the team, but hopefully others will reveal themselves soon!

Camui
Crew

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:38 am
Well, fellow Naruto-fans looks like we got some interesting news!!!

First off, Shannaro has released their low-quality scanlation of 260, 'Kakashi VS Itachi'. Be sure to read!! ^^

And Next..... we have some information regarding the dub version of Naruto:

First off, fans will be very VERY happy to know (and i know i am. ^^) ... NAMES OF BOTH CHARACTERS AND THE SKILLS WILL NOT BE CHANGED!!! Meaning, YES!! Naruto is still Naruto (not Nick or something), Sasuke is Sasuke (Not Sam!!!), and so forth and 'Kage Bunshin No Jutsu'... IS STILL KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSUUUU (and NOT 'Art of the Doppleganger')!!! ^^ Happiness, thine name is Naruto.

Second, just to tell everyone, there will be some editting so as to appeal to all ages who watch Adult Swim... BUT!! BUUUUUTT!!.... The DVD version, which is predicted to be released sometime before Christmas of this year, WILL BE UNCUT!!! Meaning, anything editted for the Adult Swim airing won't be for the DVD. ^^

Here's a list of some edits and things that won't be (KEEP IN MIND THIS COULD CHANGE!!!!!!):

Editted
-Any blood that flows out of characters and could be viewed as a graphic scene
-Any battle scenes which could be viewed as graphic (Ex: battle on the bridge with Haku & Zabuza where Uchiha Sasuke has needles through his throat)
-Any ulta-graphic death scenes (ex:exploding Zaku Abumi)
-Any "bad word".

Not editted
-Blood that does not flow out of characters in a graphic way
-Naruto stabbing his hand in an early episode
-The Sexy no Jutsu.

Looks like Naruto will be kept as close to its original form as possible. ^^

Anyway, that's all for now! Laters, everyone!!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:11 pm
All righty, everyone! IT's the weekend, and do you know what time it is?

Welll... here, it's 12AM. Oo ...But, that's besides the point. ^^ It's time for a quick update!!

Dattebayo has released their subtitled version of Episode 136, 'Infiltration Investigation!? The Super-S Class Mission Which Has Finally Come!', which marks the end of the first part of Naruto, and the beginning of the filler story. As always, it's an interesting and awesome episode, so give it a download!

And, with that, Shannaro has released their 'low-quality' scanlation of Chapter 261, ' Jinchuuruki!'! Enjoy reading it!

Ok, that's it! Night, everyone! I'm gonna go grab some sleep now... X.x

Camui
Crew

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:00 pm
Pardon my lateness with this, but i've been bordering on hysterical about the Naruto Dub preview.

Honestly... i'm kinda ready to cry. XD
Err...*coughyes,i'mbiasedcough* ninja

Anyway, on to the real news!!! ^^

As many know, yes, Cartoon Network has revealed their preview of their coming line and, yes, the Naruto Dub is in it. There is a downloadable version of the Naruto preview provided by NarutoFan and NarutoFan member, unimatrixzer0, so thanks very much to them. ^^

But, this leads to a confusing situation.. everyone was told Naruto was to be premering in the fall, but these are for a summer line-up.... hmmmm.... << >>......

ALSO!! There's some interesting news, thanks to NamaeX and Naruto Fan:

NamaeX/NarutoFan
At Anime North (Toronto Ontario) Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist, Brolly in DBZ) who has confirmed to us that he has been actively pursuing a role in the Naruto anime series....

...also that Steve Blum (Spike Spiegel in Cowboy Bebop) will voice Kakashi (Camui: Wow, i guessed right! oo)...

According to Vic, the voice of Uzumaki Naruto in the series has also been cast, however he does not recognize the name from anything. NamaeX also had a chance to talk with Scott McNeil (DBZ's Piccolo, Gundam Wing's Duo, and Kouga of InuYasha) who confirmed the Naruto anime series is being done a in Los Angeles California studio.

Also, it seems Hokage is now going to be referred to as 'Head Ninja'....

Well, there ya go. Slowly, the vision of the Naruto Dub is taking shape. Soo, what fate does it hold? We shall soooon seee...

(Source: NarutoFan, various)  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:23 pm
well for people like me who were waiting for Naruto show to come out on cable in america. NARUTO IS COMING TO TOONAMI THIS SUMMER!!!  

FirewolfEmber

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:28 am
been a long time since i ahve been here, and now that i read this, my bowels loosen and i crap myself. i hope they dont make it toomuch suck...i just got episodes 76-100 and am just starting the itachi series and am excisted to see howjunk turns out. i hope to get back to being more active with this forum again.

SHADOW MULTIPLY SUMO MODE!!!!!!!!<--(my special ninja move that i invented to match my char for those of yu to bakka to figure it out)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:10 pm
Heeeyyy, everyone!! Small update today...

Episode 137, entitled "Town of Outlaws. Shadow of the Fuumaa Group" is available for you in all its subtitles glory, thanks very much to Dattebayo, so be sure to give it a looksie! It's awesome. XDD

And, the RAW version of Chapter 262, "Racing emotions!" is up for download! Shannaro should be releasing the scanlation very soon. ^^

Camui
Crew

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:24 pm
Sooo, everyone! a little late, but better late than never!!

Episode 138, "The Promise Betrayed, The Fleeting Request" is now available with subtitles, thanks to Dattebayo!! ^^ watch... WATCH IT, I SAY! domokun blaugh ^^

Also, Chapter 262 is available in scanlations, thanks to Shannaro and Inane! Chapter 263 is still in RAW, but should be translated by the end of the week! ^^

Finally, it'll please Orange Range fans to know that the band was nominated several times for the Japanese MTV music awares, and won three: Best Video of the Year, Best Album of the Year, and Best Buzz Asia from Japan! SO, congrats to ORANGE RANNNGGE!!

Ok, that's it! Until next time!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:20 pm
Well, everyone, despite the small glitchiness stage Gaia is going through, we've got some small news bits for everyone! ^^

Episode 139, 'Fear! Orochimaru's Castle' is subtitled and out for your downloading pleasure, thanks very much to Dattebayo!

Also, Chapter 264, 'Sasori's Artwork!' is available in Shannaro's 'low quality' scanlation now, so be sure to read it!

Finally, to those interested, Naruto Fan is holding their Summer Art contest, so, anyone interested, head on over to their site and get the details! ^^ Good luck to those who enter!

Camui
Crew

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:37 am
Well, well, fellow Naruto Fans, looks like we've got a whole barrel of news today! ^^

First off, with the debute of the Naruto-Dub inching ever so closer, a number of things have been revealed. ^^

Bandai will be bringing the Naruto video games, AS WELL as the TCG (trading card game) here to America. On top of that, you can now consider 'Hot Topic' as your official Naruto-stuff-stop. ^^ With the debute, they will be carrying Naruto t-shirts, hoodies, manga volumes, stickers, aaaannnddd even headbands. There will also be items available for purchase on the VIZ media website. Fun, huh?

Also, for all you Shonen Jump readers, this years August issue will be featuring an exclusive interview with the Naruto Dub Team! From the looks of things, the whole cast is pretty much set, much of the scripting is finished, and they are working on the music a bit, which they say they should stray too far from the original version.

Finally, Episode 140 'Two heartbeats, Kabuto's trap' and Chapter 265 'Chiyo-baa and Sakura' are released, thanks to Dattebayo and Shannaro respectively, in their subtitled and scanlation forms!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:47 pm
Hey, would it be alright to post summaries of the chapters and episodes in here? or is that in the serious neyruto discussion?  

Mysterymelonman

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:23 pm
Well well, another week gone by, another update!

Thanks very much to Dattebayo, for their subtitled release of Episode 141, "Sakura no ketsui", which translates to 'Sakura's Decision'. It's another amazing episode in the filler arc as the Naruto Anime steadily approaches the 150 mark, so be sure to check it out!

Also, thank you to Shannaro for bringing us the scanlation version of Chapter 266! ^^

Ok, that's it you guys! Enjoy!

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas