Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Feedback! questions, comments, suggestions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramen?
Itadakimasu! *digs into proffered bowl*
53%
 53%  [ 127 ]
Did you know that Naruto's name comes from the little star shaped things sometimes served with ramen?
8%
 8%  [ 19 ]
Ramen ramen ramen RAMEN DA TTE BA YO! XD
25%
 25%  [ 60 ]
*shrugs* ... and what did that last one say? o.o
7%
 7%  [ 18 ]
no thank you
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 236

FeyFerus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:20 pm
... i win... domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:24 pm
eek Kie13, you are awesome xd !! (::chants: Ducks and Naruto! Ducks and Naruto!:: )  

FeyFerus

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:34 pm
hi, i think we should get a petition going that says that gaia should make the headbands be worn around the neck and waist also!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:24 pm
Naruto's name also come from a grouping off whirpools near Japan called the Naruto uzumakis ( Naruto whirpools)  

Desmant

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:22 pm
What ep. came out this week?? 122??? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:24 pm
Desmant
Naruto's name also come from a grouping off whirpools near Japan called the Naruto uzumakis ( Naruto whirpools)
Cool...... whee  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Swimmer San

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:13 pm
Hey i'm new here i just got excepted and how do you donate i mean what is the password to donate the gaian password?? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:27 am
Swimmer San
Hey i'm new here i just got excepted and how do you donate i mean what is the password to donate the gaian password?? sweatdrop

Whenever something on Gaia asks for a password, it's asking for YOUR password. That way if someone else in the house gets onto gaia while you're logged in, they can't go send your gold all over the place without knowing you're password. (Doesn't protect you from someone splurging in the shops, but at least your gold and stuff won't go to other poeple.)  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Karla Bloodheart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:15 am
hehehehe ramen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:41 pm
I have a question, although it's not necessarily about the guild. sweatdrop

For those of you who are downloading Naruto episodes subbed by Dattebayo, what program do you use to play the episodes? They never seem to work for me after 2 seconds. I use the DivX player and I have all the added features, it worked fine when I used Anbu/Aone fansubbed episodes, but obviously I can't download from them anymore.

If aaaaanyone knows, please PM me. I keep forgetting to check up on previous posts I made. Thanks. 3nodding  

Romantica

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:40 pm
My current player of choice is Core Media Player. My friend had it on CD and gave it to me along with a couple codec packs.

Another program I've used is something called "VCL" or something like that. Some files that wouldn't play on anything else (be it image or sound that was dead for other stuff) tended to work on it...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:45 pm
Zrana
My current player of choice is Core Media Player. My friend had it on CD and gave it to me along with a couple codec packs.

Another program I've used is something called "VCL" or something like that. Some files that wouldn't play on anything else (be it image or sound that was dead for other stuff) tended to work on it...
Thank you! Media Player works for me. heart  

Romantica

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:01 am
This place is incredible. I'll never leave it. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:55 am
FogSage
This place is incredible. I'll never leave it. blaugh

whee  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200