Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:11 am
awww...I'm sorry. Look I'm not really good at this compastionate thing,but I know what it's like to have some threaten to kill you. *she sits next to him*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:13 am
Alona
awww...I'm sorry. Look I'm not really good at this compastionate thing,but I know what it's like to have some threaten to kill you. *she sits next to him*
"yes but...hes the only family i have left"  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:18 am
well... umm... I know! Since you and I don't really have family, you and I could be like brother and sister! You and I don't really have NICE family. So we could look out for each other. No matter what!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:20 am
flame finaly let out a smile "ok....but i got to tell you...my brother a strong one....he possesed "  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:25 am
*she smiled back and let out a little chuckle* well then I'll be ready. Because you see this scar on my face is from my own Mother. *she looked up at the sky* My family is also strong, and they want to kill me for some reason. I don't know why but they seem to hate me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:26 am
he smilled "well...my family was nice...but they ignored my brother....its what made him into what he is today...the anger"  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:31 am
Well... at least you won't end up that way. Your not angry are you? *circles around you playfully* If you are I guess I'll have to get it out of you! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:32 am
"no not angry...just scared"he looekda round "whop know where he his riught now....he could be anywheres"  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:35 am
*sees he is still afraid and sits next to him again* You know, it's okay to be afraid but if you show it when he's around, well he's gonna use it to his advantage. Trust me, my family saw that I was afraid once and well I barley escaped with my life. I still have night mares about it * she sheads a couple of tears*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:37 am
he nudged her "he knows im afraid......he's probably watching me right now....be he's waiting..."then he shacked aliilted "welll......you remeber when you said you wanted to play...."  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:39 am
*she looked at him and smiled* You ready for a beatin?! *wags tail*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:40 am
he walk away some "not a benten....im weak i could get hurt really bad...but playign fun"  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:43 am
*laughs* I don't beat you up silly! I meant to have fun and play! *paws his face softly* see? that didn't hurt did it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:44 am
he lauged aliitle and pawed her back "not atall"  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:45 am
*tackles lightly* Ha ha!  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games