Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:13 pm
Star rolled her eyes. "Yeah, and I wish you that you'd just as easily forget some other things as well." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:20 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Star rolled her eyes. "Yeah, and I wish you that you'd just as easily forget some other things as well." She smiled.
"has in"  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:28 pm
slighter
Angel_Fantasy
"has in"

Star shrugged. "I don't know. I felt like saying it. But maybe I was thinking of something when i said that. Just keep that in mind then." Star tried getting up because she forgot about her wound after talking for so long with him. She fell back down with a painful jolt in her leg. Star bit her lip. "I think I'll stay here and rest a while then." Star grimaced.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:32 pm
Angel_Fantasy
slighter
Angel_Fantasy
"has in"

Star shrugged. "I don't know. I felt like saying it. But maybe I was thinking of something when i said that. Just keep that in mind then." Star tried getting up because she forgot about her wound after talking for so long with him. She fell back down with a painful jolt in her leg. Star bit her lip. "I think I'll stay here and rest a while then." Star grimaced.
"yeah that would be a good idead" he smiled  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:13 pm
slighter
Angel_Fantasy
slighter
Angel_Fantasy
"has in"

"yeah that would be a good idead" he smiled

Star laid her head in her paws and closed an eye. "You're staying here?" Star smiled and nudged him. "Thanks." Star closed her other eye and slowly fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:27 pm
slighter left star has she felt asleep and headed off into the woods and towards the moutain  

Slighter
Captain

[~miyama chan~]

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:54 pm
*she continues to make her way towards the lake and decides to take a break, she remembers that she forgot to tell night she was leaving! she howls hoping him or someone else would hear*  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:17 pm
Star shrugged and started for the forest. She gazed at the huge and complexity of the way each tree was. How the leaves overlapped one another. How they shared the room in the forest floor. How their roots entwined with each other. She took in a deep breath. The air was filled with nose tingling smells of brilliant pine. Star smiled.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:32 pm
Star laid against a tree. She closed her eyes as she raised her head. Star opened them and looked deep into the foliage. Sunlight filtered through the edges and cracks the trees had not filled yet and it was relaxing. She gave a contented sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:15 am
*Black was walkin'; in the forest. She hadn't seen peoples in a while and sighed/ She was a bit hungry but hadn't sene anydeer or rabbits latley*  

Babe_In_Black1881

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:11 am
Star was headed for a nice clearing to eat the rabbit she had caught. For some reason, she felt like munching on one today, even though she did not need to eat. Along the way, she saw Black. Star dropped the rabbit. "Hey Black." Star nuzzled her and smiled, sitting down on her haunches beside her. "You look hungry. Take it."  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:36 am
hi*she nuzzledstar back*and thanxs*Black licked stars face and l;ayed down, slowly eating the rabbit*  

Babe_In_Black1881

cyberkawaii

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:19 pm
Feeling a burst of energy runs all over the forest, as fast as she can with her pups following behind.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:41 pm
"Ah, it was nothing." Star smiled and licked Black's head. She laid down beside her. "Anything for a pup."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:13 pm
Satisfied that she helped someone, Star got up and walked deeper into the forest, though not before giving Black a final nuzzle. Here, she turned into her half form and picked her way among the tall trees till she found a nice, protruding root. There, she sat and smiled, looking contentedly around the surroundings.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games