Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:44 pm
Sora smiled to her friends return and said"Your not interupting anything Almirrah..."Sora then looked around and asked "Almirrah do you know what the date is today?"Sora asked
(You can make it up!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:47 pm
((uhhh....))

Almirrah's ears dropped down towards the sides. 'No I myself do not keep track of dates' she responded.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:49 pm
"Oh okay Thnx though.."said Sora worried

Hero then sighed and said"It is the 5th of May?Why do you ask?"sounding curious  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:52 pm
Almirrah listens carefully, eyeing Sora and Hero while they spoke, as she pretended to examine the tongues of flame of the fire.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:54 pm
Sora jumped up so fast and looked at them all and ran out of the cave so fast she almost tripped  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:55 pm
Almirrah gave a rather confused and concerned look, before turning away and deciding to sharpen her nails against a rock.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:59 pm
"Dang it I totally forgot!!!!!!"Sora yelled angerly(sp?) at herself not paying attention she slipped and fell in the dirt and grazed her elbows and knees"Can my day get any better!?!?!!?!"Sora yelled again letting a tear slid down  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:02 pm
Almirrah called from within the cave. 'What is wrong, young one?' she asked, looking towards Sora. She didn't want to be exposed to the sun now that she had just recovered, so she chose to remain where she sat.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:04 pm
Sora mumbled something and looked back and said"Nothing!!!! I.....just... need to....go...somewhere.."Sora was trying to hide the emotions that were going thourgh her at the moment  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:12 pm
Almirrah shook her head, not wondering much of what Sora was so excited (or soemthing) about. She decided not to ask her any other questions about the occassion... knowing that Sora would have told her then if she wished to share it.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:16 pm
Sora saw the look on Almirrah's face and sighed"It is that it is an important anniversy of someone's death.."said Sora quietly surprised that she told Almirrah**Why did I tell her that!!!!!!Why do I feel like I can trust her so much!!!!**Sora thought  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:19 am
Almirrah grinned a bit in the darkness, thinking about death. She thought of asking who had passed away, but didn't quite wish to talk much about the topic. Someone special perhaps... she thought, stepping farther into the darkness to hide from the fire that Flame was using to cook some fish. Pain rose to her head and she looked away, her head throbbing due to the light.
She didn't know what to say in responce to Sora's statement. She didn't want to say something rude like, Have fun, or anything... so she kept her thoughts to herself and allowed Sora to continue on wherever she may be going.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:04 am
Sora sat up and took some bandages out of her little sack and bandaged her knees and elbows....cursing to herself.....when she was done she just sat and looked at the sky the wind picking up slowly blowing her hair....."Maybe I shouldn't go just yet......I haven't told Seilene or Arkanna yet and I don't want them getting worried.."Sora said queitly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:26 am
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora catches the stick and nibbles it...after she was done she lays the stick down and says"That was good!!!Thnx....uh...um..what was your name again?"Sora asks sweatdrop
the names flame  

flame red wolf

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:31 am
teleports to sora with angelic powers picks her up on to his shoulder and says where do you need to go question exclaim  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff