Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Favorite Episodes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kivaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:09 pm
oh gawd. gonk how can you ask such a thing?!?!?! I PICK THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! crying blaugh crying blaugh

......>>; but um, if i had to choose... i would definitely pick that episode where the kenshingumi have to pretend to be circus performers, and kenshin sings that sake song..... heart that was SO funny in english. *never saw it in japanese..... ToT* AND, the episode where he's blind and fighting shogo, ANNNNNNNNND, the entire aoshi and shishio and soujiro battle scenes. crying crying crying it's all so good...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:55 pm
Xenkiss
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
Misao-sama
Xenkiss, I don't think bunnies deserve the torture of being twirled around in a twirly chair. sweatdrop

i agree sweatdrop poor things but i dont think my lil sister understands wut torture is.
O_o Ya, you told me about that story.... Poor rabbit, rest in peace... whee

ya i know..poor thing sweatdrop may they R.I.P...away from my lil sister.lool but hey ill never forget when u told me u left the poor kitten in the laundry thing.lool poor thing. or drowned yr kinary just cuss it wouldnt sing. wut violent pple u 2 r gonk lol jkin. its kinda funny cuzz u did this when u were a kid but sad cuzz they died tortuered

Is this animal killing spree contagious? eek blaugh  

Misao-hime

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:03 pm
I hope not Misao Sama! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:08 pm
kivaki
oh gawd. gonk how can you ask such a thing?!?!?! I PICK THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! crying blaugh crying blaugh

......>>; but um, if i had to choose... i would definitely pick that episode where the kenshingumi have to pretend to be circus performers, and kenshin sings that sake song..... heart that was SO funny in english. *never saw it in japanese..... ToT* AND, the episode where he's blind and fighting shogo, ANNNNNNNNND, the entire aoshi and shishio and soujiro battle scenes. crying crying crying it's all so good...

I didn't like a lot of the filler episodes. Although they were funny, some were a little bit meaningless.  

Misao-hime

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:25 pm
Filler episodes? Like which ones exactly? Can't think of any right now...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:13 pm
hypnocrown
Filler episodes? Like which ones exactly? Can't think of any right now...
Filler eps are those not belonging to any arc or those that are just for fun, meaning non-related to Kenshin's past, history, battousainess, etc.  

Misao-hime

GAlA Site Assistance 3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:56 am
Misao-sama
Xenkiss
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
Misao-sama
Xenkiss, I don't think bunnies deserve the torture of being twirled around in a twirly chair. sweatdrop

i agree sweatdrop poor things but i dont think my lil sister understands wut torture is.

ya i know..poor thing sweatdrop may they R.I.P...away from my lil sister.lool but hey ill never forget when u told me u left the poor kitten in the laundry thing.lool poor thing. or drowned yr kinary just cuss it wouldnt sing. wut violent pple u 2 r gonk lol jkin. its kinda funny cuzz u did this when u were a kid but sad cuzz they died tortuered

Is this animal killing spree contagious? eek blaugh

hehe sweatdrop i hope not too misao.. but wut sephi did was sad but funny sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:46 pm
YES that one where he saings! omg i was DYING...i literally had to excuse myself for a moment. xd  

Afterimage

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:51 am
kivaki

The fight between Aoshi and Kenshin was one of my favorite eps too, 52 I think. Aosh-sama has so many scars. Yummy...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:02 pm
Misao-sama
kivaki

I didn't like a lot of the filler episodes. Although they were funny, some were a little bit meaningless.
I beg to differ. I love the filler episode where Yahiko pretends to be a prince!!! It's the funniest thing EVER!!!!!!  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

IxK2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:47 pm
I have so far seen only the first 30 episodes but i loved episode 7 i watch it on anime crave all the time!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:24 pm
i'd say my fav. episodes are the ones where kenshin and saitoh fight, right before he sets out for kyoto. i mean, that was one of the fastest and most intense fights that i have ever seen kenshin get into. the fight with shishio was ok, and the shogo amaksa fight was....eh....but the fight with saitoh absolutely rocked!!! in my opinion smile  

-FSA-Hitokiri(JK)

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:46 pm
-FSA-Hitokiri(JK)
i'd say my fav. episodes are the ones where kenshin and saitoh fight, right before he sets out for kyoto. i mean, that was one of the fastest and most intense fights that i have ever seen kenshin get into. the fight with shishio was ok, and the shogo amaksa fight was....eh....but the fight with saitoh absolutely rocked!!! in my opinion smile
Yups, little talking, lots of action and staring  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:45 am
Xenkiss
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
Misao-sama

O.o It wasn't all like that!!! Ok, maybe it was.... I'm guilty! But I plead innocent! I was a kid :p  

Sephiralen

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:52 am
-FSA-Hitokiri(JK)
Absolutely! I think the fight with Saitoh, Broomhead-Cho, and Soujiro were the most intense battles in the whole anime. 3nodding The fight with Shishio was less intense but still cool. But, the Shogou Amakusa battle was a little bit boring... sweatdrop  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff