Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
YSK: Neko RPG (Finished! Ended! :D ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:55 pm
"You know, I hope Seto get's back to being himself soon... it's kind of disorienting to see him drinking milk out of a saucer like that..." Joey shook his head a bit. It was kind of cute, but still, Seto was not going to like this when he was back to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:59 pm
" Yeah...I do miss his old self.." Mokuba replyed. He was now beginning to miss his normal brother again. He wanted the old Seto back, but he had no idea how to get him back.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:30 am
Seto was purring loudly as he enjoyed his milk, he didn't mind not having a cup at all. However, the instant the others starting seeming sad, he stopped drinking his milk and cautiously went over and started rubbing against their legs, trying to cheer them up. Though he wasn't sure if it was working or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:35 am
Jonouchi stopped short of anything he might of had to say when Seto began rubbing against his legs, eyes wide, his breathing sped up and his mouth flapped like the average fish.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:38 am
Seto continued, unaware of the other's reaction. He was enjoying himself by now, he liked the feel of the jean fabric against his ears especially. Though he still wanted to cheer the other up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:47 am
Mokuba turned and smiled at Joeys reaction. He chuckled lightly as he set the plate of now cooked fish on the floor for Seto. " Here you go Seto." Mokuba said patting the others head.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:01 am
Seto sniffed at the fish, before snatching it up and curiling up in a corner so no one could take it from him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:03 am
"When he get's back to normal, can I hang this over his head? I mean, I need a camera for the blackmail." Jou said, upon regaining his senses a little. "You could have all the chocolate parfait's you wanted."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:22 am
" I dunno if I should let you blackmail my brother.." Mokuba replyed with lined eyes at Joey. If he did get pictures he'd most likely rip them in half and burn them. And no chocolate parfait would change that, besides, he'd never let Joey blackmail his brother..now himself on the other hand.

(( xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:05 pm
Seto, having gotten his fill of food for now, went about the kitchen and being curious.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:16 pm
"Aw... I couldn't blackmail the little guy when he's that cu- don't touch that Seto! You'll get burnt!" Jonouchi cried in alarm, scooping him up off of the stove. "You okay? Man, how do you get up there? Stoves aren't to play on."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:44 pm
Mokuba examined him to make sure he was ok, " Phew..hes seems alright. We ebtter keep a closer eye on him. " Mokuba replied.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:46 pm
Seto squirmed in Jou's grip. "What? Why?" He questioned Jou carefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:47 pm
" Because you could get burned, and getting burned hurts really bad. " Mokuba explained to Seto.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:49 pm
"Burn.... Hurt? Painful?" He wondered.

He nodded. "What no hurt?" He wanted to know.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff