Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Introductions, yo. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pascoe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:58 pm
Hello peoples~!

I currently live in Brisbane. I've lived here all my life, except a few trips down to see relatives in Melbourne. I'm still in high school (holidays soon!). I follow the Brisbane teams in NRL and AFL. I am currently taking interest in Aussie authors and novels about Australia.

I'm sort of new to Gaia, and only come online about once a week

xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:32 pm
Hi, I'm Ally. I live in Tassie at the moment, but I've lived all over everywhere. I'm 20, aaaaand currently not doing very much at all.
I love Aussie everythings, especially music and books. When I'm not living on the computer, I'm generally curled up with a book and Gavin (my iPod!).  

serenvala

forgotten_superhero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:33 pm
Hi I'm kathryn
I live in Perth WA and like allyI've traelled all over Australia campimping with my dad. I am 14 and am waiting for school ro finish so i can finally go to the beach!!!!! I love Australia it's so beautiful. I love the fact that people say the city makes you feel small but really when you go into the outback and all you can see is red dirt that's what makes you feel small. I love having the BBQ by the pool lifestyle which is Australian, that is my kinda lifestyle. I reckon Aussie music is awseome and watching the Arias we have so many great bands/singers. I love Kaey Chambers, Missy Higgins, The veroincas!! and many more. If I'm not out with my friends or doing homework xp I'm probably on gaia somewhere.
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:57 am
hey, 22 m from bathurst here wink hows things?  

GrandmasterCheese

5,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

vickygravitis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:40 pm
hello everyone i am 13 years old
my name is vickygravitis
i am new
my siter taine reffered me i got in
i am wearing a pink virgin dress if it is not appearing
my avttar is not working  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:14 am
hi all my name is melanie, im 16 and my b'day is the 11th of april. Some people may call me a cocktail of origens bcoz in total i have 7different nationalities they are aussie, english, indian, portugese, chinese, irish, scottish. I currently live in kellyville, nsw. with my father being in the raaf i have moved around australia alot just like a few other people in this guild. in total i have been to 8 schools and i am currently in my 3rd and hopefully final high-school (kellyville high school) i have just finished yr 10. I'm a fairly active person who often has something or somewhere to go every single weekend. I participate in lots of activites such as the highly regarded Duke Of Edinburgh's Award Scheme. I'm also a fairly fit person as i have been figure-skating for now 6 1/2 years, which i have some very fond memories of, i train roughly 2-3 times a week on ice with private lessons from my coach plus i also do personal off-ice training. I joined a synchronized skating team earlier this yr as it was a brand new team established this year we were ecstatic when we made it to state championships and then we managed to make it all the way to Australian National Championships in WA which were just amazing. i love going out and having a good time with my girls or my bf. i love pretty much anything when it comes to music apart from heavy metal. im a fairly random and weird person too and im sure that once you get to know me you will see it there in my kooky lil ways. xp its currently 1:12am and i cant sleep seeing as i have just come home from my year10 formal which was amazing i had a great time. i guess i shld go to bed tho so goodnight all from mel
XOXO I LOVE EVERYBODY  

Demonic_Angel_89

~~choco~cooky~~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:31 am
eek Zira has the same birthday as me!
I'm a Sydney Sider. I got to a high school in South-Western Sydney and I'm in year 7 going to year 8. My birthday is the 11th of April and I am an Aires.I am obsessed with Avi Art especially Chibis ^^
I'm an asian, born aussie and I live near Bankstown in NSW. I am very un-coordinated hahha and i have no common sense; well my friends say so.
Add me as a friend if you like. <3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:15 am
~~choco~cooky~~
eek Zira has the same birthday as me!
I'm a Sydney Sider. I got to a high school in South-Western Sydney and I'm in year 7 going to year 8. My birthday is the 11th of April and I am an Aires.I am obsessed with Avi Art especially Chibis ^^
I'm an asian, born aussie and I live near Bankstown in NSW. I am very un-coordinated hahha and i have no common sense; well my friends say so.
Add me as a friend if you like. <3

wow that is freaky im also very un-co and i have no common sense becoz im quite frankly a spastic who just loves to have fun xd  

Demonic_Angel_89

[drowning dollie day]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:02 pm
Hey ppls!!
i'm 16 going on 17 and i live in the ACT. My name is Daniela and soon i'm going to be in year 11 (yes college..how exiting razz )
at the moment its holidays
YAY this guild is awsome! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:50 pm
My name is Josh.
I'm 22 years of age.
Live in Western Australia.

Wanna know any more just ask me aye!!!

OzMedic

Ozumou

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:12 pm
Mia nomo estas Ozumou

My Name is Ozumou

Mi logxis en Nov Sud Kimrujo

I live in NSW

Mi estas maljuna.

I am OLD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:34 pm
Aure.... I live in the US.... but went on a P2P trip to Ausi and New Zealand, when i retire, i moving to ausi, it was the best time of my life, i have always wanted to go there biggrin asi asi asi, oi oi oi biggrin  

aure1989

arQive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:24 am
girl | 20 | living in sidneeee xp

im doing both gaia and neopets at the same time rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:43 pm
Hi! I'm Tracey and I'm living in Melbourne.
I like music, photography & shopping.
I tend to like alternative rock & dance electronica music.
I don't like rap and R&B.
I do follow the AFL and go for the magpies, but I don't know a whole lot about football and .. statistics .. and .. that .. sort of stuff *shifty eyes*.
I adore The Lion King and I think Simba is the cutest thing ever.
I'm happy to talk to nearly anyone but I tend to not like to talk to people who use chatspeak/shortspeak/sms language.

heart  

Calyopia

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas