Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curli

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:54 am
So, this is really off-topic, but I assume this is what the Chat Thread is for, and I'm not sure if it's worth starting an entire new topic. If people seem interested then I will.

So anyhow, this idea had been pitched before without much success but I thought I might try again. I was wondering if any of you wonderfull craftsters would be interested in having a craft swap. I would organize it and we would all decide on a theme and get partners and swap away! Just so you're warned though, we would have to make it through craftster.org, and in order to swap you need at least fifteen posts and you need to have been a member for at least one month.

If you're interested, tell me and I'll create a proper thread for it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:58 am
I think a craft swap would be fun! I'm actually in the process of clearing out my stash today, so I'd probably have something to trade.  

wingedorange

firrantello

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:11 am
curli
So, this is really off-topic, but I assume this is what the Chat Thread is for, and I'm not sure if it's worth starting an entire new topic. If people seem interested then I will.

So anyhow, this idea had been pitched before without much success but I thought I might try again. I was wondering if any of you wonderfull craftsters would be interested in having a craft swap. I would organize it and we would all decide on a theme and get partners and swap away! Just so you're warned though, we would have to make it through craftster.org, and in order to swap you need at least fifteen posts and you need to have been a member for at least one month.

If you're interested, tell me and I'll create a proper thread for it.

never heard of one... elaborate some?  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:51 pm
firrantello

Basically, everyone decides on a theme, like dinosaurs. Then, everyone interested tells the swap organizer (me, in this case). So the organizer gives everyone partners, and the swappers make a craft (or several) that go well with the theme (like a dinosaur journal, or a dinosaur cuff, etc etc) and sends it to their swap partner. Usually, we then post pictures of what we've received in the swap thread. It's fun, it really is.  

curli

firrantello

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:50 pm
curli
firrantello

Basically, everyone decides on a theme, like dinosaurs. Then, everyone interested tells the swap organizer (me, in this case). So the organizer gives everyone partners, and the swappers make a craft (or several) that go well with the theme (like a dinosaur journal, or a dinosaur cuff, etc etc) and sends it to their swap partner. Usually, we then post pictures of what we've received in the swap thread. It's fun, it really is.

hrm. i'd have to think about it some, but it is a neat concept  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:31 pm
RAWR! I went into the chatterbox like a NoOb to get gold and got enough gold to get the Chii ears I want. Someone not only bought them, but put them up for auction for over 1,000 more gold than I have!  

sakurachan61123

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:13 pm
Rawr~! I went to fanimecon yesterday and the day before (check journal for panel information) and i saw dollfies and super dollfies and i want one now. I was looking around, and figured out that i'd want a dollfie, not a super dollfie, and the glass eyes and one of the heads that has the cut out eyes, and a wig... it'll run me about $50. I may have to wait for christmas. but i want one. crying
I was looking here for them, as it was the best place i could find (since i was stupid and didn't get a flyer from the table) I found it through the website of the lady who was running the panel on dollfie (which i wanted to see. crying )
Does anyone have any suggestions as to where i could perhaps buy them without the charge for importation?  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:25 pm
Mikono
Does anyone have any suggestions as to where i could perhaps buy them without the charge for importation?
Here... perhaps?

http://www.volksusa.com/

Click on Dollfie for the base/eyes/hair/paint/etc.

Peppermint Elf

Moonlight Warrior

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:25 pm
Peppermint Elf
Mikono
Here... perhaps?

http://www.volksusa.com/

Click on Dollfie for the base/eyes/hair/paint/etc.

thank yooouuus! *hugs the pepermint*

oooo... *droools over dollfies*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:59 pm
curli
firrantello

That sounds neat.
I haven't been in here long enough though, but I'd love to see what all of you make.
:'>

The Cigarette Fairy

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:28 pm
An interesting concept. At the moment, however, I am much too broke to afford postage. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:33 am
I'm new here, and wat are quest sheebils?  

lorelfgirl

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 am
lorelfgirl

"Quest sheebils?"

I have no idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:20 am
LadyAnubis
lorelfgirl

"Quest sheebils?"

I have no idea.

see that thing in my siggie? the little blobby creature with my current quest next to it? that's a quest sheebil. click on it and you can look at it in more detail. there's also a link from that page to the shop you can buy them at.

firrantello

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:16 pm
What is it with real estate agents and rejecting me for places.
I want a place gawd damn it.

and maybe its just me having issues with the new layout, but where is the post reply button?
I serriously couldn't find the post reply button  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces