Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 am
applz
'Though... it is nice to see you again' she said, her eyes still remained closed. Before falling asleep, she strained to remember when was the last time she had seen him. But she grew too tired for thought, and then silently fell asleep in the darkness of the chamber...
*shuicho fell over making a loud noise when he hit the ground*"owwww...."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:33 am
Almirrah opened her eyes half-way, a disappointed frown forming on her face. She began to grow annoyed, but decided it best if she just fell asleep for the day.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:38 am
*shuicho was still asleep and couldn't be awoken by falling*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:20 pm
Almirrah woke up when the sun had long set. She opened her eyes, and waited until they adjusted to the darkness of the chamber. Then she looked around for the stairway, and once foudn it, began to climb up. She saw Shuicho sleeping someways near the top, and she quietly walked past him, not wanting to awake him. When she stepped out, she closed her eyes and breathed in the scent of fresh night air. She shook her head and then realized how hungry she was. She looked around, positive that there must be several small mammals running about the ruins during the dark of night.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:51 pm
*shuicho awoke in hunger*"oh almirrah your awake"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:19 pm
applz
Trisha-Bee
(bye bye, apple-chan)

*still follows*

After a rather pleasant walk up the mountian (with no other obstacles that got in th way), Almirrah was approaching what seemed like the end of the mountain road. Here there indeed was a cave, quite small, but comfortable at the same time. It was several feet from the edge of the mountain-side, so it was also comfortable to walk in the free space. She turned around to see Kakenshi. 'Here it is' she told her, standing before the cave. 'If ever you need anything, let me know' she said, grinning. She looked back towards the night sky, a damp wind was in the air, and through her vampiric vision, she spotted a series of dark clouds approaching the lands. 'There may be rain after morning' she stated. Almirrah looked towards the horizon where the sun usually rose. She gasped, for the sky was paling due to the coming of light.
She quickly turned back to Kakanshi. 'I need to return to a proper shelter, probably within those ruins' she said, pointing down. 'I will be back during the night' she added, and quickly made her way down the mountain route.

*bows again*
"thankyou, and i wil see you then" Kakenshi said, while sniffing the scent of a rather tasty rabbit.  

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:53 pm
Almirrah looked back to see Shuicho had awakened. She gave a great sigh, and then walked over to him. 'Yes, I am awake' she said, staring down at him. 'I need to go meet a new friend, and hunt something down before sunrise' she said, looking back towards the ruins, searching for any movement.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:11 pm
(hey you =D)

Kakenshi stalked the scent of the rabbit, trying really hard not to make a noise. She was getting closer, when a clap of thunder clashed. She saw just ahead the rabbit bounding away through thick thick underbrush. "Damn" She thought, " I'm so hungry........" So, irritated, she took a walk across the mountain, exploring every nook, every hole, and almost every little game trail, butthere was too many, it took her a long time, but when she was done, she felt better, knowing she'd probably catch something prety soon. She briskly padded of to a tiny brook trickeling down the mountain to get drink.  

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:27 pm
((hehe... hey?!))

The thunder immediately let loose a shower of rain. 'Ahh.. give me a break' she said, using a vampiric ability that helped trigger the weather. The rain ceased... temporarily. She didn't want the weather to decrease her chance of finding prey, so she quickly searched for a rat or anything that may roam the ruins.
A sudden dash of shadow caught ehr eye, and she ran after it, feeling oh so desperate to sink her teeth into its flesh neck.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:35 pm
From the stream, Kakenshi smelled Almirrah , and looking very closly she could see her chasing something, "Probably prey", she thought, as she lapped at the water again.  

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:43 pm
Almirrah followed the small animal, easily avoiding obstacles and making incredibly swift turns until she had caught the animal in a dead end. She grinned, her vampiric teath gleaming in the dark. 'Night... little one..' she said, and leaped at the animal.
Until she had satisfied herself with its blood, she threw its lifeless body away. She looked down at her chest and paws. 'Oh' she said to herself, realizing that the animal's blood had stained her fur. She cleaned herself and then used her paws to wipe off any remaining blood on her face. Then she began to walk up the mountain, remembering that she had told Kakenshi she would meet her during the night.
'Again.. I shall be back Shuicho' she told him through her mind, hoping he was not angered by her constant leavings.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:49 pm
Kakenshi's ears pricked up as she saw Almirrah coming up the mountain. She smelled blood on her and thought how good that would taste at the moment. "Hello! What did you eat??? Cuz it Smells so good at the moment......" She stared hungrily.  

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:55 pm
Almirrah laughed, looking herself over. 'Strange.. I thought I had cleaned myself all up' she stated, not being able to catch the color of blood. She sighed, deciding that the scent may have still been upon her. 'Well, if you must know. It was just a mere rat I suppose. Can I get you anything?' she asked, looking at the landscape veiw from their location.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:00 pm
"I'm so Hungry", she said a little embarrased for askng for food, "but you don't haveto get it, there's plenty of little prey here to eat, so i won't starve, i'm just so tired, but thankyou for asking......" Kakenshi stared at the ground again.  

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:01 pm
((sorry to stop the role-play, but i have to go again because my brother wants to go on now scream ))

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff