Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:10 pm
Seto's eyes went wide and he ducked behind the script writer. "Take her first! I don't want to die!"

The script writer for her part pouted at the cowering Seto. "Now who's Hellsinging and Anderson?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:19 pm
"Relax, Mr Kaiba. This is 4Kids, the worst we can do is send you to the Shadow Realm. But we do have legal and social issues with the script in question. If you would care to take a seat we can discuss these issues without having to call in... reinforcements."
*waves to a card table and folding chairs*  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:22 pm
"Oh... good point. What kind of issues are we talking here?" Seto asked, still pushing the script writer ahead of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:23 pm
Mokuba sat in one of the other chairs and waited for the woman to speek. Maybe she would save them form the terribly written script of the movie.  

InunaideGner

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:38 pm
"The issues of political incorrectness; or rather, this must be toned down for the younger audiences for with this movie was not meant for."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:49 pm
"Political incorrectness? Oh no... I don't do the politcally correct thing. I don't care what the you offer. What the ? Not again!" Seto sighed.

"So what are we theoretically going to tone down? Knowing 4Kids, it will get in the way of the plot, sometimes even ing it up completely..." The script writer looked over the copy of her lovely script.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:11 pm
"4Kids is not interested in taking over the film for the reason of it may worsen their name. 4Kids is interested in correcting the incorrect issues in which this film posseses for that their name is not dragged down anyway. Namely the fact that this film not promote Crest whitening toothpaste!"

*everyone smiles at camera*
*shiny teeth glints*
[/cheesy advertisment]

"...And also that the subliminal messages that are not fully realized to the unintended audience will have to go under broad narrowization for the unintended audience in question."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:24 pm
"But I hate whitening toothpaste... it makes my throat burn..." The scriptwriter replied. "And what does that last bit even mean?"

"It means that they're going to censor things so that little kids can watch it even though it's not meant for little kids in the first place." Seto explained as best he could. "Now then, I don't need whitening toothpaste. No one does. That's why it doesn't get advertized."

"Because everyone needs duel disks to be advertized from blimps don't they..." the scriptwriter commented under her breath.

"Hey! 4Kids edited that out! You'd think they'd leave in the shameless advertizing, but noOo, they just had to edit." Seto rolled his eyes, then turned to the representitive. "What are the suggestions from 4Kids? Do I want to know?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:26 pm
' What subliminal messages? ' Mokuba wondered, but he kept his mouth shut. he always kept quiet so his brother wouldnt get fustrated. He usually let Seto take care of the business without getting in the way. So he just waited for her to fully explain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:38 pm
((From here on in I'm just running by the movie Mastergate. Ha-har!))

"Let me begin by broadly narrowing down the criteria of the film in question. 4kids Entertainment has made a formal investigation of the film, it's script, the actors, and the studio in which the film has originated its filming. Furhter investigation proves that this studio was bought and run by the late head of the CIA using tax dollars that he had taken, due to their effect on with which they could be made which the limited knowledge of what the IRS knew they were allowed to know."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:37 pm
((Mastergate... oh no... *ducks and covers*))

Seto blinked and stared. "So the whole studio was bought with dirty money? And I'm being payed with it?"

"Wow... I understood none of that. Keep talking. Maybe it'll make sense." The scriptwriter looked on in awe of the B-Movie-ness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:00 am
"After persecuting themselves and having the most emphatic dissagreement of their own opinion, 4Kids decided to focus primarily on the script and dig down as far as they could go, no matter how high up it took them. 4Kids has given me a copy of the list of what they are calling, to quote, 'Oxymoronic standards,' 'Monkey-poxy,' 'Indescernable with late-night Leslie Neilson flicks,' 'One level higher than actors in children's films,' and 'Downright questionable.' This list holds what must be edited and removed, and all scenes that are found dissinteresting, for the age recomendations for which the film in question was unintended for."

*gets out a list from briefcase that rolls out onto the floor*  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:37 am
"Guess what Seto?!" The script writer was giddy. "I understood that! I understood what she just said!"

"Good for you, now that you've mastered English, you don't need any more practice so you can stop using it." Seto replied sarcastically, then turned to the 4Kids rep.
"I don't think any of us are going to like this. How about we get on with the movie and you change what we're doing if something is amiss?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:14 pm
"That will work too. However, I do have a small list of films that you can produce that 4Kids Entertainment will not interfere in any way, due to the massive effect(s) they would have on the film(s). Would you like to see them?"  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:35 pm
"It's a blank piece of paper isn't it?" the scriptwriter asked.
"I'm betting on it. Or some movie length ad..." Seto rolled his eyes. "Well, let's see it."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff