Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:29 pm
Welcome biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:28 pm
NAME:Heather
APPEARANCE:Image hosted by Photobucket.com
FAV. BANDS:Simple Plan, Story Of The Year, Green Day, the list could go on...
SEXUALITY:Heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:n/a
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Reading/writing poetry, singing, drawing, practicing my religion...
PERSONALITY:Shy, nice, insane, weird...
PET PEEVES:n/a
LIKES/DISLIKES:n/a
REASON FOR JOINING:To talk freely about my religion among other things...without being bashed for it.  

Miakoda Mordeath

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:33 pm
Welcome to the guild *hands you a basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:12 am
NAME: Niiiiko!!!!! (I love my name don't you?!!)
AGE: It varies depending on how old I'm feeling.....at the moment I'm usually 17 or 19
APPEARANCE: I have blue hair! I can never remember what colour my eyes are....
FAV. BANDS: Ilike a lot of bands......I've been listening to placebo, muse and velvet revolver relentlessly this past week.....
SEXUALITY: open minded ^_^
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Manga....anime....(otaku and proud of it)
PERSONALITY: I'm me!!!
PET PEEVES: annoying people that think they're God, annoying people that try to tell me I am evil becuase of my religion etc......
LIKES/DISLIKES: hmmm I like me.......I don't like.....what don't i like?!! ah well just look above
REASON FOR JOINING: this is the best goth guild around!  

megalomaniac-freak

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:14 am
Welcome to the guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:23 am
NAME: Tyler
APPEARANCE: User Image
Dont make fun of me scream

FAV. BANDS: Marilyn manson, rob zombie, jonny cash, system of a down ....
SEXUALITY: strait
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single wink
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, computers, photography
PERSONALITY: independent
PET PEEVES: rap, slang, MTV, rap, the word "bling". did i say rap?!
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like real people, be yourself. i dont like rap.
REASON FOR JOINING: i feel more open with people who share the same interests as me. and i dont think anybody in here likes rap. rofl  

Qoix

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:26 am
Haru-Akimoto
NAME: Tyler
APPEARANCE: 5'9
FAV. BANDS: Marilyn manson, rob zombie, jonny cash, system of a down ....
SEXUALITY: strait
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single wink
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, computers, photography
PERSONALITY: independent
PET PEEVES: rap, slang, MTV, rap, the word "bling". did i say rap?!
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like real people, be yourself. i dont like rap.
REASON FOR JOINING: i feel more open with people who share the same interests as me. and i dont think anybody in here likes rap. rofl
Hello ^_^ would you like to listen to some rap?! (joking joking!!!!! *hates rap as well*)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:07 pm
NAME: Jessica, Jessie, or just Jess
APPEARANCE: I'm an all time grunge goth. One day I can sport the baggy jeans, flanel an the band tee while the next day its all black with toutches of all the wrong colors.
FAV. BANDS: My music taste is bouncer then Jenna Jameson boobies! I can go to 80's pop to Opera twist around to some country and then dance my self into some tecno only to top it off with some thing nice and hard core with a dark twist of metal. The only music you won't find on my play list is hard core rap and western, An yes there is a difference between Country and wester music..shivers...Every thing else is in the open.

*MY PLAY LIST.. **Update April 05**
*The Crow (soundtrack)
*American McGee's alice (soundtrack)
*Manson
*NIN
*Android Lust
*Emily Simon
*Yuki Kajiura (.hack//sign soundtracks)
*Voltaire
*Beck
*Enya
SEXUALITY: I'm just a lil flirt.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Married 2 almost 3 years..no kids....EVER!
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: books(harry potter/sookie stackhouse), games, my two rats(Tommieta & Lassie), I shop(alot), make coffins, music(almost anything), scary movies, ANIME!
PERSONALITY:
I em the one an only fairy of bad luck. I'm nuttier then fruit cake and live in the boundaries of my imagination. This basically this just means I had a sheltered life and don't get out much. Thats kinda sad since I'm stoll so young.
Other then that I'm almost always in a good mood and cleaning up my apartment.
PET PEEVES: Lazy people...
LIKES/DISLIKES: umm....hmm...get back to yea on this list..
REASON FOR JOINING: I want to get to know other people on Gaia that are like me. Come on lets think about this question... What do you expect me to say. My name is Misst an I joined to make fun of you all!...no...

Photos::
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/DARKxMOON/orange.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/DARKxMOON/PICT0076.jpg
User Image  

darkXmoon

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:54 pm
Welcome to the guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:18 pm
NAME: amy
APPEARANCE: im short.i have short redish hair.and im very very white.and have freckles.
FAV. BANDS: VAST.my favorite.
SEXUALITY: bi
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading,sleeping
PERSONALITY: im shy,until you get to know me.
PET PEEVES: people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: people
REASON FOR JOINING: w00t!  

Pretty When I Cry

Enduring Darling

21,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:22 pm
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives cookies*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:24 pm
deadly_demon

ooo,thanx! domokun  

Pretty When I Cry

Enduring Darling

21,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:27 pm
nacholover
deadly_demon

ooo,thanx! domokun
You're welcome biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:40 pm
So are you the official guild member welcomer Deadly? I'm just asking out of curiousity no malicious intentions involved in this rare occasion.  

SheoulWyvern

crown_of_thorns

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:07 pm
NAME: Julia, though I like to be called Jules
APPEARANCE: User Image
Bow down to my formerly black-green hair. I'm about 5'4 and I have bad hair and too many zits. And my double chin is getting worse...more recent photo:
User Image
FAV. BANDS: Billy Talent all the effing way. They're my favoritest. I have pictures (example) to prove it. I also adore and tend to obsess over My Chemical Romance, AFI, The Used, and HIM. Other bands I like include Nirvana, Poison the Well, Atreyu, Pezz (old Billy Talent), The Postal Service, As I Lay Dying, etc.
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Very much alone and very much wishing I wasn't
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Dance (I take jazz and hip hop, because I'm weird and really enjoy it), drama (I love being in school plays), writing (usually very emo-ish poetry and such), reading, music (singing, playing it, listening to it, etc.), Gaia, the internet in general, hanging out with my friends, and a bunch of other stuff probably. The only instrument I can play is the alto saxophone, but I want to learn bass and rekindle my drummer friend's dream of having a band.
PERSONALITY: Emo-ish (not as a label, but really emotional basically), really really weird, waaay too talkative (even in writing, as this profile thingy I've written proves), and basically extremely different from most other people. (For example, I can't ride a bike, swim underwater without my nose plugged, enjoy muffins...my journal has a list of things that prove I'm really weird if you're interested. They get weirder.) I like having friends and am fiercely loyal to them.
PET PEEVES: People trying to be something they're not, people who stare and make rude comments about how my friends and I look, everything about the middle school I've finally left, betrayal...oh I could go on forever.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like music. Nope, I love it. As much as I love my friends...well maybe not that much. I dislike people who have been nothing but horrible to me for years, and anyone who does something horrible to one of my friends. I dislike it when my friends put pressure on me to do things I don't want to, but like some things I tried and wound up enjoying, specifically light drinking. I like the party in my mouth that is junk food, but hate the hangover for my wasteline.
Favorite Books: A Series of Unfortunate Events series by Lemony Snicket, the W.i.t.c.h. series (the graphic novels, not the sucky junior novels), etc.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited. It seemed like a cool guild to me when I looked it over, so I figured it'd be cool to join.
My Myspace: Here.
My Mindsay journal, an example of my thoughts and poetry: Here.
A silent video of my teddy bear headbanging: Here.

That's all.
I know I know, I have way too much to say.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games