Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling
Help? Sexualities (and more) defined Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheriiberi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:35 pm
COrsaren
I'm not sure if someone already put this in, but I think you should include the term "Queer" in this list as well.
In my Queer studies class, we defined it as an individual that supports gay/lesbian/trans/etc rights.
So if someone were queer it doesn't necessarily mean they are homosexual, merely that they support it. (and I think it's a lovely word, since there are so many terms these days, it's nice to have one that's all-encompassing)
Wow..I never knew that.
-
I'm defined as a Femme Homosexual as following the list.
:]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:46 pm
Cheriiberi
COrsaren
I'm not sure if someone already put this in, but I think you should include the term "Queer" in this list as well.
In my Queer studies class, we defined it as an individual that supports gay/lesbian/trans/etc rights.
So if someone were queer it doesn't necessarily mean they are homosexual, merely that they support it. (and I think it's a lovely word, since there are so many terms these days, it's nice to have one that's all-encompassing)
Wow..I never knew that.
-

YAY! I'm Queer!

rofl  

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

Cheriiberi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:50 pm
tourniquetsmile
Cheriiberi
COrsaren
Wow..I never knew that.
-

YAY! I'm Queer!

rofl
hihi, Awesome!!!
xD
Am I a queer too? =O I support Homosexuals.... 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:37 pm
Im a queer boi lesbian..haha I dont even know.
I like girls
I support homosexuals
Im a tomboy, but not exaclty manly  

Simfasa

Quick Humorist

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:44 pm
Hah, specific terms...

It's like trying to categorize metal. I'd like to see all the people who are against "labels" come in here and start listing their sexualities according to the given terms.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:47 pm
Haha I dont like labels, but that just made this all the more amusing.  

Simfasa

Quick Humorist

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:25 pm
I'm, as a person, label-less. As much as I don't like labels, I use them. And that makes me sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:41 pm
-Isel-
Hah, specific terms...

It's like trying to categorize metal. I'd like to see all the people who are against "labels" come in here and start listing their sexualities according to the given terms.
i'm mainly doing this for the people that come in saying "help me, i don't know what i am!!! i like blah-blah-blah, and this is how i feel and this and that.... and help please!"  

Artemis-X

Miss Gaytastic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:22 pm
everyone uses labels. its unavoidable.

they are used to describe.

identify

and insult.

its impossible not to use them, really.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:09 pm
So I guess according to the list I'm......omnisexual or pansexual? I normally just say I'm bisexual to avoid awkward questions (not that I don't get enough of those as it is), but there's a difference, I guess...

Wah, it's so confusing gonk I like beauty! What does that make me? Cuz if they have a crappy personality to everyone, but they're beautiful, then I still am attracted, but too much of a nice personality to everyone and I'm freaked out!....this is reminding me scarily of sado/masochism. I shall shut up now. I shall just say that I'm bi, and avoid confusion.

But I still don't get the difference between omnisexual and pansexual! Can you be both at the same time, or what?

CallMeKada

ScottyQuick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:37 pm
They are basically the same. Difference between is that, according to those definitions, pansexuality is where beauty is beauty, omnisexuality is where personality is more important then looks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:33 am
You do not have gender queer on there.  

tears_of_blood_452

Miss Gaytastic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:08 pm
tears_of_blood_452
You do not have gender queer on there.

yes. it is there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:22 am
i am sequential bisexual. i kinda have "moods" where i am feeling like i want p***y or prefer the treatment that a charming man can give.. and sometimes i am in the mood for either. and in addition i suppose i am queer.  

twilight insanity

tears_of_blood_452

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:22 pm
No you have queer, but not gender queer. Gender queer is when you feel that emotionaly you fit in with either both or neither genders. Which is what i am.  
06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff