Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GET TO KNOW YOUR FELLOW AUSSIES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weylok

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:54 pm
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
I don't have any posters... I have a couple pictures in frames... a ballerina one, panda one, tiger one and a cat painting on canvas... I have a wallplanner on there too though... Oh, and all my awards and things on there too 3nodding . I've a couple periodic tables on my pinboard... heart

Favourite subject from school/uni/tafe?

English.

Sorry Chemmy, but least favorite would have to be Science.. I'm terrible at it, and we get an assignment every week which sucks.. I only just passed my last test, and my other test I failed by 5% whee

Holden or ford?
Pepsi or coke?
Music or peace?
City or country?
Crowded or not?
Parties or none?
Sleep a lot or not?

Don't need to answer all stressed
What is it that you're having trouble with in science?

Answers...

Don't care
Neither
Music
City
Not crowded
None
Not a lot

Your turn xp

Holden
Pepsi
Music
Country
Not crowded
None
A lot!!!

I'm having trouble in everything sweatdrop We're doing Genetics at the moment which is hard for me sad Cells and stuff really bother me, I just can't do it!

Magus: That's easy. I just pretend hes not there.

Most common magazine that you read?
What is it that you don't get about them? Anything I could try and help you with?

My favourite magazine to read is New Scientist... I love that magazine... heart

What's your favourite magazine?

Ralph heart
Heh, nah I like PC User! Got me free games woo xp

I have a really bad memory, so it's hard for me to remember the parts of a cell, animal and plant. I wouldn't have a clue on their functions and I need to do my assignment on a cross-classification chart of the differences between a plant and an animal cell.. and another assignment about either cloning or stem cells.. Not sure what one I'll do but I have to do them both today sweatdrop I'm so slack...

Do you like pillows?  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:03 pm
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
I don't have any posters... I have a couple pictures in frames... a ballerina one, panda one, tiger one and a cat painting on canvas... I have a wallplanner on there too though... Oh, and all my awards and things on there too 3nodding . I've a couple periodic tables on my pinboard... heart

English.

Sorry Chemmy, but least favorite would have to be Science.. I'm terrible at it, and we get an assignment every week which sucks.. I only just passed my last test, and my other test I failed by 5% whee

Holden or ford?
Pepsi or coke?
Music or peace?
City or country?
Crowded or not?
Parties or none?
Sleep a lot or not?

Answers...

Don't care
Neither
Music
City
Not crowded
None
Not a lot

Your turn xp

Holden
Pepsi
Music
Country
Not crowded
None
A lot!!!

I'm having trouble in everything sweatdrop We're doing Genetics at the moment which is hard for me sad Cells and stuff really bother me, I just can't do it!

What is it that you don't get about them? Anything I could try and help you with?

Ralph heart

I have a really bad memory, so it's hard for me to remember the parts of a cell, animal and plant. I wouldn't have a clue on their functions and I need to do my assignment on a cross-classification chart of the differences between a plant and an animal cell.. and another assignment about either cloning or stem cells.. Not sure what one I'll do but I have to do them both today sweatdrop I'm so slack...

Do you like pillows?

I Loooove Pillows heart

If you could buy one thing in the real world, no matter how much it cost, what would it be ?  

WarriorShadow

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:26 pm
WarriorShadow
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten

English.

Holden or ford?
Pepsi or coke?
Music or peace?
City or country?
Crowded or not?
Parties or none?
Sleep a lot or not?

Answers...

Don't care
Neither
Music
City
Not crowded
None
Not a lot

Your turn xp

Holden
Pepsi
Music
Country
Not crowded
None
A lot!!!

Ralph heart

Do you like pillows?

I Loooove Pillows heart

If you could buy one thing in the real world, no matter how much it cost, what would it be ?
Oooh... I Love pillows too... so soft and cuddly... heart

I would buy something that allowed me to buy lots more things no matter how much they cost xp .

You?  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:35 pm
WarriorShadow
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten

English.

Holden or ford?
Pepsi or coke?
Music or peace?
City or country?
Crowded or not?
Parties or none?
Sleep a lot or not?

Answers...

Don't care
Neither
Music
City
Not crowded
None
Not a lot

Your turn xp

Holden
Pepsi
Music
Country
Not crowded
None
A lot!!!

Ralph heart

Do you like pillows?

I Loooove Pillows heart

A meduim sized house on a hill with a nice backyard! heart

What was the last thing you ate for
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Snack  

Weylok

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:06 am
Weylok
WarriorShadow
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten

English.

Holden or ford?
Pepsi or coke?
Music or peace?
City or country?
Crowded or not?
Parties or none?
Sleep a lot or not?

Answers...

Don't care
Neither
Music
City
Not crowded
None
Not a lot

Your turn xp

Holden
Pepsi
Music
Country
Not crowded
None
A lot!!!

Ralph heart

Do you like pillows?

I Loooove Pillows heart

A meduim sized house on a hill with a nice backyard! heart

What was the last thing you ate for
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Snack
-- Buttered toast
-- Alfredo pasta
-- Haven't had it yet, but last night we had a bbq
-- Icecream... I had three different flavours that I found in the fridge... choc/vanilla swirl, caramel/choc/vanilla swirl and passionfruit/vanilla swirl...

Favourite tv shows?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:10 am
Weylok

Holden or ford?
Pepsi or coke?
Music or peace?
City or country?
Crowded or not?
Parties or none?
Sleep a lot or not?

Neither, Mercedes 3nodding
Pepsi
Music
City (although country is great for burnouts and what not...) biggrin
Crowded
Parties
Sleep a lot  

StreekG

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:25 am
fave tv shows; gimme gimme gimme, csi, lost, the amazing race

fave song atm

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:52 am
ethuil

fave song atm

Open your eyes - Staind

Do you want to help me with my science assignment that I'm just starting? xp  

Weylok

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:02 am
Weylok
ethuil

fave song atm

Open your eyes - Staind

Depends what it is on.

What is it on?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:05 am
Weylok
ethuil

fave song atm

Open your eyes - Staind

microbiology...yes. physics...maybe...anything else...not so much.  

ethuil

Weylok

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:06 am
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
ethuil

fave song atm

Open your eyes - Staind

Depends what it is on.

What is it on?

I have to make a Cross-classification chart to compare the structures (and their functions) found in plant and animals cells and give reasons for the differences between the two types of cells. And guess what? I don't have a fricken' clue about anything... crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:08 am
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
ethuil

fave song atm

Open your eyes - Staind

Depends what it is on.

What is it on?

I have to make a Cross-classification chart to compare the structures (and their functions) found in plant and animals cells and give reasons for the differences between the two types of cells. And guess what? I don't have a fricken' clue about anything... crying crying crying crying
Oh yay cells!!!! xd heart  

Chemical_Kitten

Weylok

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:10 am
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
ethuil

fave song atm

Open your eyes - Staind

Depends what it is on.

What is it on?

May be good for you, But I can't do anything with it... sad  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:17 am
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
ethuil

fave song atm

Open your eyes - Staind

Depends what it is on.

What is it on?

Just do some research... look at structural and functional differences... start by doing a table of them, plant on one side and animal on the other, and then work out what are differences and similarities... I do this often by colouring in a row of one feature that is similar in one colour, and one that is different in another colour... then just write it... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

Weylok

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:21 am
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
ethuil

fave song atm

Open your eyes - Staind

Depends what it is on.

What is it on?

Just do some research... look at structural and functional differences... start by doing a table of them, plant on one side and animal on the other, and then work out what are differences and similarities... I do this often by colouring in a row of one feature that is similar in one colour, and one that is different in another colour... then just write it... sweatdrop

I have written a very brief fuction description for each part of the cell.. I just need to write what is different on plant and animal cells... in a table >_>

QUestion: What time did you go to bed last night? (We're going off topic stressed )  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games