Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Who Needs to Post In the ROLE-PLAYS Topic. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:47 pm
sorry I must sleep I'll post again when i get back from play practice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:10 am
What play are you in Jehobo? And who are you playing? *curious* question  

Eolo The Mage

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:53 am
You're a good man Charlie brown... my character doesn't have a name I just have a few lines and I sing in the major 3 songs  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:53 pm
Um is my RP character acceptable? if not I can change it.  

Caltia

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:02 am
I think it's fine but if you're really worried you might want to ask Ermak or Furry they've RPd alot more than me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:12 am
Actually I do have a small problem with your Bio as it stands.

Sephiroth was very specifically supposed to be the youngest person ever to make the rank of SOLDIER, which he managed at the age of 16. Therefore it doesn't work for your character to have been in SOLDIER for as long as she remembers, let alone to have made '1st class' by the age of 17. Also, Turks and SOLDIERs are two very different things and don't really cross-over into one another. The training and loyalties are different. So she can either be one or the other but not both.

I think the youngest she could have been in the actual ranks of "SOLDIER" would be 18. And I doubt she would have made 'S-Class' yet, PERHAPS first class but not S.

I would allow her to have entered the Turks at 16, but it's not as rigorous a profession as SOLDIER.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:06 am
Hmm I suppose there are the age issues but those can be fixed... but she did say that she was not a Turk as the Turks served president shin-ra not rufus she was just close to a Turk.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:11 am
Ermak Lorde
Actually I do have a small problem with your Bio as it stands.

Sephiroth was very specifically supposed to be the youngest person ever to make the rank of SOLDIER, which he managed at the age of 16. Therefore it doesn't work for your character to have been in SOLDIER for as long as she remembers, let alone to have made '1st class' by the age of 17. Also, Turks and SOLDIERs are two very different things and don't really cross-over into one another. The training and loyalties are different. So she can either be one or the other but not both.

I think the youngest she could have been in the actual ranks of "SOLDIER" would be 18. And I doubt she would have made 'S-Class' yet, PERHAPS first class but not S.

I would allow her to have entered the Turks at 16, but it's not as rigorous a profession as SOLDIER.

OK that makes sense I'll go change the ages. However she isn't a Turk because as Jehobo said the Turks work for the president not Rufus, her position was secret so doesn't have a name I was just comparing it to something, also the S-Class was meant to be more of an honour title granted by Rufus.  

Caltia

Caltia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:33 am
um fixed I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:13 pm
That's better, I think you might have meant to say "Inducted into Shinra since before she could remember" again, you can't really be a SOLDIER unless you can prove yourself physically and mentally, and that's about impossible to do if you're a child.

Also Rufus doesn't decide who makes 'S-Class' it's not an 'honor' type of system, he can suggest she be nominated for the tests, but she would have to prove herself capable. S-Class SOLDIERs are GENERALS, there aren't alot of them. maybe a couple at most. 1st class still have military rank but without the extreme responsibility.

I think you might want to say she's Rufus' ASSASSIN, because you can't be a 'personal turk' it doesn't work that way.

I think I understand what you're aiming for, so if she was a SOLDIER, and Rufus wanted her for an assassin, it would be BETTER if she wasn't really high-rank, as that would draw more attention to her. So you might even consider having her a 2nd Class SOLDIER, which allows for more annonymity, which is something any sort of Assassin would need and require.

Does that make sense?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Caltia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:29 pm
Yeah the inducted into Shin-Ra works better I'll fix that.

I thought I did say he suggested she be a member.

I said she wasn't a Turk I was just comparing her to a Turk. She doesn't just assassinate people she does everything he needs done she spies, she spreads rumours, she gets him coffee, she covers for him when he is late or misses a meeting. Assassination was one of her less used abilities.

My thoughts were he would want a high ranked person to spy on military conferences and his father to make sure information wasn't being filtered from him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:33 pm
The Demon Angel in Jenova Project.

PomeiLione

Caltia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:04 pm
so is she ok or not?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:29 pm
hmm perhaps she gets to 1st to quickly maybe not though  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:31 am
I think I agree with Jehobo, 3 years is a REALLY short time to progress to 1st class, it sometimes takes that long just to get from 'trooper' to 'SOLDIER' let alone rise in all the SOLDIER ranks. Even if she were Really Good, I don't think there would be enough time for all the Missions and Tests she would need to prove herself capable.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff