Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:09 am
now rate me with my fish, which i hope you can see  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:38 am
confused
Anyway, I would like to be rated. Thanks in advance.  

Delithraldur

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:11 am
Aiee! I've been too busy to rate for so long sad

Magnus - You've obviously changed your outfit since that post so I'll just rate the current one.

I like this dark and mysterious look 3nodding The arrow through your head adds a bit of humor too. The core of the outfit is still a bit plain though.

7/10

Deli -

Ahh. Quite spectacular. Everything just clicks together nicely. The piece has a lovely shape which immeadiatley draws focus. The gold and white bits make the whole thing more exciting and creates a nice repetition of colour and shape.

9/10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:54 pm
*licks you* can i please get a rate rate please emwah la!! i really likes mah skirty!! xd wwweeeiii rate me!!  

nrasjaa

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:43 am
nrasjaa
*licks you* can i please get a rate rate please emwah la!! i really likes mah skirty!! xd wwweeeiii rate me!!

Ah Jubs, you avatar is always beautiful! I guess it has to be when you're the number 1 rater in town! Anyway, on with the rating.

Fresh grass skirts really are fantastic! They're so bright and fun and woosh. Tis definatley a good look. I'd say it is a tropical island fairy beach babe kinda look, which is always good. You've got just the right amount of stuff and just the right amount of colour. In a word - Lovely!

9.5/10

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:11 am
EmWah
nrasjaa

Ah Jubs, you avatar is always beautiful! I guess it has to be when you're the number 1 rater in town! Anyway, on with the rating.

Fresh grass skirts really are fantastic! They're so bright and fun and woosh. Tis definatley a good look. I'd say it is a tropical island fairy beach babe kinda look, which is always good. You've got just the right amount of stuff and just the right amount of colour. In a word - Lovely!

9.5/10

wwwhhhhhaaahhaha!! thankies xd heart  

nrasjaa

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:51 am
*sneaks in*

Can i please be rated...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:59 am
WarriorShadow
*sneaks in*

Can i please be rated...

Ooosh. So simple yet so... sweatdrop

Very, very nice. I don't think I've seen anyone do so much with so little, not even Wellz!

8.7/10

EmWah
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:59 am
Rate plz. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:13 am
DNA_Guru
Rate plz. D:

Ah Scotteh.
The outfit is saying "I'm dark and brooding and scary" But the face is saying "Hey! Let's hang out and have a good time"

So yea, quite a nice outfit, yet I can't take it seriously because of your happy little face! It's just too nice xp It makes the outfit seem disconnected from your character.

7.5/10

EmWah
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:17 am
Bah. You don't know taste. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:18 am
DNA_Guru
Bah. You don't know taste. xp

You don't know hard core!!! xd  

EmWah