Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think Akatsuki's leader is???(Theories in Post 1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think the Akatsuki Leader is?
  Yondaime
  Uchiha Madara
  Hatake Sakumo
  Other
View Results

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:29 pm
unknownshenronz
Okay it has to be Sojobo, Uchiha Madara Father because he tried to take Madara powers since he failed he tried to get the tailed beasts's power? Duh , not to be offensive.

you seem to enjoy rambling on incoherantly don't you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:31 pm
Shikaru Zanmato
Wasn't the akatsuki some gray haired dude? not the fourth, cuz he died using the smae technique as Sarutobi. Not sure about the kakashi's father but I have reasons to believe that it cannot be. Because Kakashi is pretty damn old and his father should be dead by now, unless I'm mistaken.

After the time skip, Kakashi is 28 years old  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:32 pm
unknownshenronz
There is no way it is the 4th hokage but i agree he is part of the Akatsuki in secret. Becuase if you've ever played Naruto: Ultimate Ninja if you notice naruto third special is when the 4th hokage comes to save him and i think that later the 4th hokage will reveal himself as part of the Akatsuki and sae Naruto. I mean no one new where Jaryia and Tsunade were until Naruto found them

the game has nothing to do with it.....that technique just showed the 2 other people that we know was able to summon the boss frog  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:35 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
then both Yondaime and Sandaime performed that jutsu in different ways

Nope sorry, we were both wrong. I rewatched teh episode today, and the 3rd said something to Orochimaru like "I will now show you a technique that even you don't know." He said it was a technique that only he and the 4th knew, and then Orochimaru said(with look of excitement of course) "The technique that sealed the nine-tails"  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

unknownshenronz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:28 pm
sorry if it seams if has no logic but i was just answering the poll question because everyone is so hooked on three answers they don't think of the other
which no one is talking about.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:32 pm
yes true the game has nothing to do with it but it might. I just wanted to state a reason that the 4th hokage might me alive  

unknownshenronz

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:34 am
unknownshenronz
Okay it has to be Sojobo, Uchiha Madara Father because he tried to take Madara powers since he failed he tried to get the tailed beasts's power? Duh , not to be offensive.

Sojobo hasnt been even mentioned in the manga or anime!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:35 am
Nephite Warrior
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
then both Yondaime and Sandaime performed that jutsu in different ways

Nope sorry, we were both wrong. I rewatched teh episode today, and the 3rd said something to Orochimaru like "I will now show you a technique that even you don't know." He said it was a technique that only he and the 4th knew, and then Orochimaru said(with look of excitement of course) "The technique that sealed the nine-tails"

NOOOOO!!!! T__T *dies*  

Pekora

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:09 am
Ha! I told you all it was the same technique! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:18 pm
unknownshenronz
yes true the game has nothing to do with it but it might. I just wanted to state a reason that the 4th hokage might me alive

I dont think the game has been done by Kishi...I mean he's only in charge of the manga but owns both games and anime copyrights, the anime and games departments are in charge of someone else  

Pekora

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:20 pm
churrlo
Ha! I told you all it was the same technique! scream

Enjoy your moment, pal evil  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:53 pm
I will twisted  

churrlo

Honh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:01 pm
Didn't Yondaime say to Obito that Kakashi's dad committed suicide? That would mean it's not him, wouldn't it? Who is Sojobo? I don't think I remember or even seen that name before.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:16 pm
Nooo clue ><  

churrlo

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:46 pm
Honh
Didn't Yondaime say to Obito that Kakashi's dad committed suicide? That would mean it's not him, wouldn't it? Who is Sojobo? I don't think I remember or even seen that name before.

Someguy posted on Naruto Forums a convincing (though half of it was totally invented and wasnt based on anything but Uchiha Madara) theory about the Bloodline of Uchiha being related with the Hyuuga clan, Sojobo was some sort of entity in a form of a crow, he had a son named Uchiha Madara who was the strongest of the Uchiha, his father wanted his power (you can picture something like Orochimaru) so when Madara found out about this he made a pact with Kyuubi and sealed his father on a grave or something, then the Uchiha were told to keep the secret about both Madara and Sojobo  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff