Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Who Would you be? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you be?
Syaoran
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Sakura
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
Kurogane
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Fai
28%
 28%  [ 10 ]
Mokona
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Yuko
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 35

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:07 pm
I proberly would choose Sakura cause she has a lovable bear called syaoran with her, heart plus and older brother to X3 a very sexy one at that *Touya was my very first proper bishi* i have always wanted a older brother and have somebody by myside like a lover or something (but sadly.. theres no good enough guys for me to have.. so i have to go with the 100 per cent single life.. for now...)

Arianllyn
little_kitty_chan
Arianllyn
If I had to choose, I would like to be Mokona. She is adorable, and carefree! She just gets to tag along with a bunch of sexy bishies and keep them company. How fun! Plus, if you've read RayEarth, you know...

Mokona is God, after all, right? domokun

yes!
but...isnt mokona a "it" not a "she"?
-sakura

Meh, sure, whatever. I thought she was the Artist's little self portrait. And, in RayEarth, Mokona is called it, but I could have sworn the pronoun used in Tsubasa is she.

Actually Mokona in Rayearth is called he.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:16 pm
I'd would like to be Fai the most because...well he's just the BEST!!! I love him to peices! mrgreen heart heart heart

If not Fai then Mokona! mrgreen Kuro-ppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! lol XD

AGH!!! Help Fai!!!! Kurgi is trying to strech Mokonas cute face!!! gonk

Evil Kuro-rin evil  

Snowflake_Cat

KazeToushin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:27 pm
I think I like to be Syaoran cause im like the protective type in RL! ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:47 pm
I would be sakura because i would love to be searching with syoaran for my memories. whee xd whee  

Sakura22b

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:57 pm
I'd be Sakura. First because I'm so much like her... And then because I'd be surrounded by hot guys who want to protect me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:53 pm
heart I'd be Sakura so Syaoran would like me! heart whee  

Orgasm Flavored Poptart

astrum202

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:47 am
Uh Yuko or Fai. I love magical charecters and well Fai is freakin awesome rolleyes Yuko because she is also awesome and mischevious twisted and she has Kurgy's sword and Fai's tatoo and it would be fun to put those to work cool  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:18 pm
I would be Mokona, definitely. We are so alike 3nodding
*off topic* is it me or are most of the people in this topic girls, not that it is a bad thing.  

Ninja Medic93

natasha_otaku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:39 am
Well Sakura, of course! ^^ Melikes to be the protected one..or if not, maybe Mokona..Mokona's insane just like meh muahahhaha XDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:09 am
Hell yeah, I'd be Mokona. I have 108 secret techniques like Extreme Acting! 4laugh  

FaithFly

Kakashi_Tomten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:05 am
Fai or Mokona! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:40 am
I'm more like Kurogane in temperament. Not so good with the sword thing, tho. wink  

DanaKate

Distinct Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xmoonlitxdreamx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:54 pm
lalala... i would be syoouran. even though hes a boy. xD woot.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:46 pm
I think that I would be like syaraon or karogane because if I would chose two powers they would be Ice and Fire and I chose those even befor I found the books and watched the series. But I dont have the temper as Korogane and I think I would protect the person I love and get back her memories no mater what it takes so I geuss Syaraon would be for me.  

Xien Wikibi

Fullmoon_Sagashite123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:16 am
It'd be great to be Sakura because she has such a close friend who's been with her for so many years and would do almost anything for her... but... I don't think I'm anything like Sakura because she's soo nice. and I'm... not....

So I'd rather be Yuko. I like mysterious characters who are able to use magic. while reading xxxholic, it's really cool how clamp draws yuko's expressions. cold, mysterious, funny, .etc.

So cool.  
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces