Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:06 pm
Zabuzateh1337
i usualyy find one or 2 new posts every so often... and try to post whenever i can ><

Yea. I try to post whatever. Even if it's... Not much. Dunno. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:03 am
I agree. I'm in the middle of moving back to school so I can't post very often or much but I'm trying.
Yay I'm almost caught up! I'm on 95 now. Silly Tsunade. *cheers on Jiraiya*  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chikushou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:34 am
Hey, 666alucard666, I have a question about the 5th rule. Do you mean we have to post everyday, or we have to post every day we get on Gaia? If you mean the first one, could you change it to the 2nd one I mentioned, because I know I won't be able to get on Gaia every day. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:19 am
chikushou
Hey, 666alucard666, I have a question about the 5th rule. Do you mean we have to post everyday, or we have to post every day we get on Gaia? If you mean the first one, could you change it to the 2nd one I mentioned, because I know I won't be able to get on Gaia every day. sweatdrop

Yea, I don't know if that was such a good idea... I'm not able to get on every day either. But he had the right thought. We need to be more active and keep people posting..  

xTwisTx

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:27 am
xTwisTx
chikushou

Yea, I don't know if that was such a good idea... I'm not able to get on every day either. But he had the right thought. We need to be more active and keep people posting..

yea, i think everyone will have problems with that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:27 pm
I'm agreeing with it right now. I just moved back to residence and the internet isn't working. I'm not sure when it'll be up or when I'll be able to get on someone else's comp next *sighs*  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chikushou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:35 am
xTwisTx
chikushou

Yeah...Every day is a bit much....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:10 am
chikushou
xTwisTx
chikushou

*shrugs* I'm not gonna follow that rule, I dont see the point and if I get banned for such a stupid reason as that then so be it.  

Junsei Zaigou

666alucard666
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:56 am
Tomasu Katzumi
chikushou
xTwisTx
chikushou

*shrugs* I'm not gonna follow that rule, I dont see the point and if I get banned for such a stupid reason as that then so be it.

ya i agree im gonna change it to once a week....we need people to post in here at least once a week....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:38 am
666alucard666
Tomasu Katzumi
chikushou
xTwisTx
chikushou

ya i agree im gonna change it to once a week....we need people to post in here at least once a week....
Okay that's cool.  

chikushou

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:03 pm
Tomasu Katzumi

stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:08 pm
Thanks twist.  

666alucard666
Captain

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:12 pm
666alucard666
Thanks twist.

Yea, that kind of thing really pisses me off. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:11 pm
xTwisTx
Tomasu Katzumi

stressed
Why did you reply with a stressed what I do?  

Junsei Zaigou

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:19 am
waaaa haven't seen eps 98, 99 and 100... crying  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items