Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Glimpse Beneath the Mask [WARNING: OCs, Yaoi, and YURI] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  ...About what?
  I wanna be in it too!
  Yuri... <3
  (none of the above)
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:18 pm
Both siblings were quiet on the way back home. Each was lost in their own private thoughts, remembering what had happened durring their stay in Osaka with the Moutos. It was fairly early in the morning, so they shared the carriage with a lot of older people, most of which wore suits as if they were going to work.

The thing that was on Kasujou's mind currently was how close he and Nariko had gotten to being with each other. Technically, they had gone all the way--but technically, they'd botched the task. He chuckled softly to himself, knowing that he still didn't regret it even though he did carry a lot of guilt about it at the moment. Did that make him a terrible person? He hadn't stopped to consider if he was pushing Nariko too soon. They had only known each other for about seven months anyhow.

Finally, the train came to a stop and some people got off. Before more could get on, he indicated an open seat for his sister. Then, he stepped in front of her, guarding her from any pervs who might try and take advantage of such a position. This way, maybe he could talk to her as well.

His mind started to drift from his girlfriend to her familly. He was glad that Kaiya and Laliah had gotten along so well. Actually, they'd gotten along really well. His eyes narrowed as he looked at her, wondering if there was something a bit more to that relationship. Actually, suspecting would be a better word for it. When he opened his mouth to speak though, that wasn't what poured out of it.

"Her father is Mouto Yuugi, Kaiya, did you know that?" He didn't add anything else just yet, wondering if she'd know him by name as he had recognized it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:36 pm

Kaiya gazed out the window, watching the trees and buildings that passed by. She was lost from thinking about Laliah, the kiss still felt as if it was wet on her cheek. Though it had dried over night, she could still feel the slight amount of non-existent saliva on her skin and the warm that came from the other girls lips. He eyes seemed lost as she gazed out into the scenery, picturing Laliahs head resting upon her shoulder on the train.

Then a loud whistled echoed through the cabins of the train, snapping her harshly from her fantasy. She could see a flood of people heading for the door. Her bother seemed to have a seat beside him open and was emphasizing her coming to sit near him. Standing from her seat she moved closer to Kasu, having him protect her, she smiled loving how protective her brother was of her. His face seemed strange as he looked into her eyes, her face looked questioningly back at him. Soon, he spoke, now talking about the girls father.

"Are you kidding?!...man I can't believe I didn't think of it. He does seem to match father and uncles description doesn't he?" she replied.

It was amazing that they had met the legendary Moutos their family had always talked about. Yugi had been a major pain and even a help in their uncles life. Without him, uncle Seto would have never gotten to know uncle Jou. Though it was still strange that their parents knew each other, it was such irony it left her shocked. She looked back at her brother.

"I think it would be awesome if our family got back together with theirs. Think about it Kasu, we would get to see Laliah and Nariko a lot more." she said, her face gleaming.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:24 pm
"Yes," the brother mused with a huge grin, "You'd get to see Laliah again." He looked at his sister knowingly. "You two got awfully close while you were there, didn't you? And, don't bother denying it, I can totally see it in the way that you look at her. I think my little sister has finally got a cruuuuuuuuush on someone!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:18 pm

Kaiyas face fell, giving her brother a glare in silence. She let him continue, though the more he spoke the more angry she became. He was so annoying whenever he would pick on her and his voice grew irritating as well. Her fists clenched and her teeth gritted against one another. Kasu was wrong, she had no feelings for that other girl, they were just friends. And so what if her body was smoking, any girl could compliment another girl for their good bodies.

"I do not have a crush on her! She's a girl and I'm not into girls. Besides, at least we can be trusted in the same room as each other without turning on the heat." she replied, her own grin showing up to her comeback.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:57 pm
Kasujou was silent for a moment, his face as unreadable as stone. Then, the teensiest bit of frustration crossed it, soon followed by more and more and more until it was very apparent that he was less than pleased with Kaiya's comment.

"We weren't doing anything wrong or even slightly unusual!" he defended, "And--even if we were, we've been going out for a long time now! We've been GOING OUT. You and Laliah have just met." His eyes narrowed a little bit and an almost wicked smile crossed his face. "So then, dear sister. How well did you sleep last night with her warm body pressed so firmly up against yours? Hm? Think about that and then lecture me, a guy, about controling myself." He wasn't really angry with her, but at the same time he was. His words might have sounded a little bitter, but they still seemed to have a light tone to them, indicating that he still might have been only teasing her. Might.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:02 pm

She was slightly worried about upsetting him, but it was true. Plus there was not much else she could think that could affect him. But her concern left when he continued, a vein in her head throbbing. Shooting a glare back at him she growled.

"I told you..we aren't together. Girls sleep in the same bed all the time. We were on opposite ends when I woke up. Besides, shes not gay. Shes that kind of girl that all the guys like but never tell her." she said.

When she realized that what she said could be taken another way, she cleared her throat and tried to change the subject.

"Plus if things were different, like I was gay, I wouldn't have sex that soon. And you know that I dont care what you do with Nariko, I'm just happy to see you with someone you like so much." she spat slightly looking out the window.

She didn't mean to sound like she was putting him down, it was hard to pick on her brother. Unlike her, he always seemed to take what she said to heart. The only reason she brought it up was to joke about how lovey dovey he was with his girlfriend. The thought of her brother being really close with a girl was actually a nice image. She would love her brother to be happy with someone, though she always wanted to just joke with him by kissing the air by him. But she rarely joked with him, cause he always too her seriously.

After taking a moment to think, it was probably just because the subject of Nariko was slightly sore. Come to think about it, he may have been feeling bad about what he was about to do with her. Because really, he would have normal behavior to her jokes. He must have been feeling really bad about what had happened. And, she might have also been a little hurt from what happened at the Moutos.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:32 pm
Kasujou didn't add anything: how could he? He knew that Kaiya did feel that way, so he wasn't going to accuse her of lying.

"I'm sorry about this weekend," he said finally. "I didn't mean to snap at you, and I've done it twice, now. I know you don't hold grudges for me but... I'm still sorry about it..." His eyes were honest as he spoke. The weekend had been a mixed bag of things for him. A lot of it he enjoyed, but at the same time, unfortunate things had happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:02 pm

After having a moment to think about it, she understood her brothers attitude. It had been a rough weekend and he was probably feeling like crap. She didn't want him to feel bad about hurting her, he was already worrying about the night before. She smiled a little and turned back to him, maybe he would stop picking on her about Laliah for a little while. But she knew that it would not be long until it started again. Though she felt like she was being honest, she was lying about her feelings toward Laliah, though she didn't really think she had feelings for her. She was still confused none the less.

"It's alright...I'm sorry too..it's probably a sore spot to hit, but I really meant it as a joke. Besides...I don't think Nariko seems like the type to let you do things she doesn't want." she replied.

Hopefully it would not upset him more, but make him feel a little better. Though he knew her better then Kaiya did, she just had feelings about her. Nariko seemed like the type to stop a man before he did something she was not comfortable with. So if they were about to make love, she must have wanted it. She knew that only Narikos word could put him at ease, but maybe her view on it help enough for now, so he wouldn't feel it was all in his head. After a moment to let him know she was not upset anymore and she got her word about Nariko in, she decided to talk about something else.

"It's still amazing to think that we became friends with the family that was our families friends, the irony is intense." she replied, with a slight dramatical tone.

Hopefully her silliness would get a chuckle out of him at least. If he could laugh at her purposeful stupidity then at least she got him to smile and think of something else.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:46 pm
"Geeze, I--" he paused as someone hit his shoulder roughly as they walked by. It was one of the other boys from school who was jealous of how he seemed to have such a large fanbase. "I know!" he continued, shrugging it off completely. "C'mon, we should let Mum and Dad know about the weird coincidence. Just in case you didn't realize, we're back in Tokyo. Time flies, huh?"

He didn't comment about what his sister had said concerning Nariko's wishes. He could only hope that she was right, and that he hadn't pressured Nariko into doing something that she otherwise wouldn't have. Laliah slipped from his mind too for a moment, though he would most certainly NOT let it slip from his mind for too long.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:03 pm

A tall man with long black hair leaned against a navy blue car. He was minding his own business, gazing off in the distance waiting to see the smoke come around the horizon. People pasted him by without a glance, though a few pointed recognizing him as Mokuba Kaiba. Over the years, people now knew him as much as they knew Seto, since he was taller then before. It would be nice to see his children again, he had worried about them being out of the city. When he saw a cloud of smoke rise from the sky he grinned.

The train soon came to a halt. Whistles echoed through the skies as passengers hurried off before the doors closed. He scanned through the crowd, watching out to spot his two children. Soon, he saw a clone of him stepped out, it must have been his baby girl. Once she looked over in his direction, he waved. He saw her eyes meet with his, almost as if looking in a mirror, then she rushed over to him. Preparing himself before he caught her in his arms.

"Daddy!" she called running into his embrace.

She loved how her father smelled, he always had that crisp scent of a corporation. She had always been a daddys girl, but she was also clingy to her mother. It was probably because she was the youngest in the family.

Mokuba chuckled softly, kissing Kaiya on the forehead. It appeared that she had missed being home to an extent, they had never really been out of Tokyo. He saw Kasujou follow behind his sister, when he approached him he took his son in a gentle embrace too. He knew that most boys were given less love then girls and told to be tough, so he always gave his sons the same love he gave his daughter. And to his knowledge, his son had not become a sissy or anything.

"It's good to see you guys. Hop in and tell me about your trip." he said opening the door for them, the trunk already opened.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:26 pm
The very first thing that spilled out of Kasujou's mouth after "Hey!" was, "We met Mouto Yuugi, dad. He's my friend's father!"

He slipped into the backseat of the car, reaching for his seatbelt with his right hand and securing it into it's fastener. He was used to getting that sort of affection from his father, and never really noticed how other familys didn't treat their kids the same.

The reason probably had something to do with the fact that Mokuba had been an orphan all of his cognative life. He never had had a mother or a father to hug him and tell him that he was loved. Seto apparently had done the job decently, but Kasujou always wondered a bit like that. He'd been born after his Uncle Katsuya and his Uncle Seto had met, so he had never known what he was like before they met. Uncle Katsuya always spoke jokingly how he strutted around with a stick up his a**, but then Uncle Seto would deny it and recieve an 'apology' kiss from Uncle Katsuya, along with the words, "I know, dear... I didn't mean it like that." He'd never really thought too much about what this could have meant though.

"Kaiya," he added suddenly with a tease in his voice that only Kaiya could percieve, "Tell Dad about your new friend."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:04 pm

Mokuba looked taken aback at the mention of Yugis name, his heart raced slightly. It had been years since he had seen Yugi, years since all of the chaos happened. His life had gotten back to normal recently after that. Now, it came back to bite him. He shut the trunk of the car, still looking shocked. Kaiya had rushed in the front seat, she was always use to taking shot gun. He took his seat and began to head home.

"Really..thats interesting." he replied.

He wanted to continue about it until he heard his son mention Kaiya and a new friend. Though he was silent for a moment, getting over the change of subject suddenly. But they always had time at home to talk about it, besides, it would be best to have the whole family down there. He turned his attention to his daughter in the front seat, she was glaring behind her at her brother. He spoke up before she could say anything though.

"A new friend? Really?" he said.

Kaiya had shot her head back at her brother that sat in the back seat. Her eyes sent him messages of death an revenge. Her father didn't hear the tone he was using, but she did. Before she could curse him though, her father spoke in a gentle tone toward her. After sighing, she sat upright in her chair.

"Yeah...her name is Laliah, shes the sister of Nariko. Shes really nice and very fun. But mine was boring, why don't you tell him about your time Kasu." she replied.

She looked behind her chair and grinned at her brother, sticking out her tongue to him. It did not mean to tell their dad about what he almost did, but just getting all lovey dovey in general.

Mokuba looked confused for a moment, he heard a strange tone in his daughters voice. He looked to her, catching her sticking her small tongue out to her brother.

"What do you mean honey." he asked.

"Oh just that Kasu had a ball with his giir--a with Nariko, I think he has a crush on her." she replied.

Though she always had a trouble with keeping secrets, she usually knew how to fix them up so she could hide her mistake. So, instead of coming clean about something her parents didn't know about, she suggested her assumption.

When her father laughed and praised Kasujou for having a crush on someone, she winked and gave him a kissy face. Now, he could not be mad at her, cause she kept the biggest thing that happened secret. Hopefully he would take this as her tormenting him back rather then a personal stab to his character.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:32 pm
"Actually," Kasujou admitted loudly, absolutely determined to take the wind out of Kaiya's sails so he'd still have one on her. "Kaiya is right. I really like her. Additionally, I think she likes me too..."

He crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat, looking at Kaiya with "Touché" written very clearly over his face.

"We did have a lot of fun. I don't know why Kaiya didn't seem to have as good of a time. I thought that she and Laliah were getting along great! I mean--Kaiya and I did a team round on DDR, and she did really well! I thought that maybe she was trying to impress Laliah--but eehhh... I suppose that I could be wrong. I know that I was trying to impress Nariko."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:54 pm

Kaiya glared at Kasu, her voice a low growl. She had the urge to just lean over and slug her brother in the arm. Then maybe he would shut that large mouth of his. In fact, she decided to do that. Leaning over her fist hit him square in the thigh. She know it wouldn't hurt him too bad, he was always able to take it. Back in the years, they would really get deep into rough housing, their parents and at times their uncles having to pull them apart.

"You are a big jerk you know that Kasu!" she shouted in a pout tone.

She did have fun with her, but he was still having that suggestive tone in his voice. If only she wasn't so big, she would have leapt over and gotten into a brawl with him. Now that he had ruined her way of picking on him, she was defenseless. So he could use a bunch of things against her, it was so not fair.

Mokuba saw his daughter fuming, before he knew it she was leaning over. After she managed to get a hit in, he pulled on her shirt and sat her back in her seat. He was not angry, but it was hard to drive like that. He looked back and forth to each of them in the mirror, then looked to Kaiya.

"Sweetheart, whats wrong? Why are you getting upset?" he asked, remaining calm.

He always tried to remain calm with his children, since he hated to be angry at them. They were good kids, but sometimes their goofy nature drove him insane.

She pouted and looked at her dad.

"He's been saying that I have a crush on Laliah when I don't. He keeps picking on me! Yeah, I had fun with her, but he's blowing it out of proportion. It's like picking on me is more fun then being with his girlfriend, sheesh!" she replied, venting to her father.

Her tone had a slight whine to it, sh did not even notice what she said. But after what he said, even if she noticed she would not have thought that it mattered.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:02 pm
"Yea..." Kasujou sort of muttered when he had nothing else to say. His sister had just told his dad that they were going out--but maybe it wouldn't be so bad since he just got done explaining how the two of them did like each other. "Well, you're acting like we'd have a problem with it," he nearly scowled out the window, "how can I not press you about it?" His leg twinged slightly: he was glad that Kaiya hadn't been sitting in the seat next to him. If she'd slipped at that angle, she most possibly could have injured another part of his body... BUT, if she were sitting next to him, it wouldn't have stopped at just one hit.

Of course, he knew that she couldn't really hurt him that badly--it was just hard to not fight back with her with all of his strength. She was his sister after all. As they started getting older, he started getting a lot stronger than she, even though Kaiya was much much stronger than any of the girls at school. Even if they did brawl now and then, he always tried to hold back from hurting her because if he did, then he knew that he'd always regret it.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff