Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Favorite Quotes From Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Poll
Yeah!?!?
100%
 100%  [ 168 ]
Total Votes : 168

BUGS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Wheezing Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:16 pm
well i can't remember them all from the top of my head but one of my favorites is
"Bella can you please stop trying to take your clothes off?"
-Edward, Eclipse

OMG, i was rereading it and i started cracking up. I showed my other Twilight-loving friend and she was like, "Ewww! That's not funny it's gross!!!" and then i said, "You're just too innocent to appreciate it!" "It's not funny!" "YES IT IS, DAMMIT!" XD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:24 pm
New moon- Well, it's technically not a quote....but here it is anyway:

Option one: I was crazy. That was the layman's term for people who heard voices in their heads.
Option two: My subconscious mind was giving me what I thought I wanted. This was wish fulfillment-a momentary relief from pain by embracing the incorrect idea that he cared whether I lived or died. Projecting what he would have said if A) he were here, and B) he would be in any way bothered by something bad happening to me.
Probable.
I could see no option three.......
Option three: Edward loved me. The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absense, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was irreversibly altered as I was. As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine.
Was that what I'd been trying to tell myself?
"oh!"
"Bella?"
"Oh. Okay. I see."
"Your epiphany?" he asked, his voice uneven and strained.
"You love me," I marveled. The sense of conviction and rightness washed through me again.
Though his eyes were still anxious, the crooked smile I loved best flashed across his face. "Truly, I do."

WineChan

KagomeAkane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:07 pm
"Afraid of a needle," He murttered to himself under his breath, shaking his head. "Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs off to meet him. An Iv, on the other hand..."

Too funny love this quote.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:09 pm
i like it when on some photos and stuff they say " i like my men to sparkle"  

sparky102

Heavens unReliable

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:03 am

i just finished reading eclipse but i'm on my way to rereading the first and second book.

here's my faves from the third book so far. not legit though. i only managed to scan through the book. the ones that really caught my attention.

eclipse

-temper
bella: "quil... imprinted... with a two-year-old?

edward: i prefer brunettes.
bella: she's blonde. figures.

-wager
jacob: next time you hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?

jacob: yes, may the best man win.
edward: that sounds about right... pup.

-time
edward: amazing. how can someone so tiny be so annoying?
alice: it's a talent.

-nature
edward: i'll be back soon you won't have time to miss me. look after my heart-- i've left it with you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:11 pm
"Next time you want to hit me use a baseball bat or a crowbar,"-Jacob Black, eclipse

"They'll get so bored they'll have to kill me,"- Bella Swan, eclipse  

jamemarie2014

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:42 pm
Heavens unReliable

i just finished reading eclipse but i'm on my way to rereading the first and second book.

here's my faves from the third book so far. not legit though. i only managed to scan through the book. the ones that really caught my attention.

eclipse

-temper
bella: "quil... imprinted... with a two-year-old?

edward: i prefer brunettes.
bella: she's blonde. figures.

-wager
jacob: next time you hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?

jacob: yes, may the best man win.
edward: that sounds about right... pup.

-time
edward: amazing. how can someone so tiny be so annoying?
alice: it's a talent.

-nature
edward: i'll be back soon you won't have time to miss me. look after my heart-- i've left it with you.

I love all those quotes too, and they make my laugh <33  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:22 pm
"Stupid shiny volvo owner!" -Bella

New Moon:
"Did you just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV." -Jacob Black  

Lucy the Imaginary Ninja

InsaneOctopus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:59 pm
My favorites long biggrin And in New Moon... And I happen to memorize it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:39 am
I have some favorite quotes.

New Moon:
Bella: "How many times can one heart be mangled and still be expected to keep beating?"
I'm not sure if that is word for word but she thought this when she was on the plane back home with Edward.

Eclipse:
Bella: "I hate you Jacob Black"
Jacob: "That's good, hate is a passionate emotion"
Bella: "I'll give you passionate. Murder, the ultimate crime of passion."
After Bella broke her hand over Jacob's face.

Twilight:
Bella: "I thought you were supposed to be ignoring me, not irritating me to death."

I did one from each book, but there are def. others.

Tea Room Terror

La comtesse noire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:12 am
"he reached to open my door for me, and his sudden proximatey sent my heart into frenzied papitations" -twilight

"if i could dream at all it would be about you. & im not ashamed of it."
-edward..

"then you were nearly crushed to death before my eyes and all i could think at the time was not her"

"so eager for eternal damnation"

"you are the MOST dangerous creature ive ever met"
edward to bella.

"the clouds i can compete with but not an eclipse."
jacob

i love finding the titles of the books in the reading. its so much fun.

well thats all for now ive done enough damage =]=]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:47 pm
some of my favorites from twilight? let me just grab my copy........ :

"are you referring to the fact that i can't walk across a flat, stable surface without finding something to trip over?" "obviously."

"Bella, you are utterly absurd."......."I'm sorry, that was rude. I'm not saying it isn't true, but it was rude to say it, anyway."

"Do you have a multiple personality disorder?"

"Honestly, Edward. I can't keep up with you. I thought you didn't want to be my friend." "I said it would be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't want to be." "Oh, thanks, now that's all cleared up." "It would be more...prudent for you not to be my friend, but I'm tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella."

"I'm trying to figure out what you are." "Are you having any luck with that?" "Not too much."

"No spiders?" "Nope." "And no radioactivity?" "None." "Dang." "Kryptonite doesn't bother me, either."

(edward's going to hunt....)
"Should I say 'Have fun', or is that the wrong sentiment?" "No, 'Have fun' works as well as anything."

"Maybe it's a bit too soon for your eyes." "Time to visit the optometrist."

"Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin."

"Will you turn into a bat?" "Like i haven't heard that one before!"

"You spied on me?" "What else is there to do at night?"

"You're driving me crazy!" "Really?" "Would you like a round of applause?"

"I could hardly leave in the same clothes I came in. What would the neighbors think?"

"What am I going to do with you? Yesterday, I kiss you, and you attack me! Today you pass out on me!"

Ok there's enough for now, lol.  

alycat8275

minecraft frog

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:17 pm
My favorite New Moon quote is when Edward says to Bella,
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars--points of light and reason...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."
heart biggrin <3 that's just so sweet to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:44 pm
this one is from eclipse

"How did this happen?" Bella grumbled. "I thought I was holding my own tonight - for once - and now, all of a sudden-"
"You're engaged," Edward finished.
"Ew! Please don't say that out loud."  

kassels

KrazyRokrGal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:02 pm
It's somethinng along the lines of:

"It's Twilight again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end."
~Edward.

Like I said, it's something like that, maybe not exactly. But that's my favorite from Twilight.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff