Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Sherwood's Inn in the Forest ((Closed down for good)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! Stay for a while?
  Sure!
  Nah, I'm just pass'n through.
View Results

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:22 pm
Zylo leaned back on the bed and put his hands behind his head, "Ok then."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:11 pm
Hikari giggled slightly harder. "And the fact that he didnt object to having evil intentions makes it really scary!"

Fyren rolled his eyes, "Geeze that makes me feel good!"

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:19 pm
Zylo chuckled softly, "Well, if I hadn't known earlier I would say that you're related."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:42 pm
Hikaris giggling started to fade as she shook her head. "Naw, were just bestest friends!" she exclaimed. Fyren said nothing of the sort.  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:02 pm
Zylo smiled, "Exactly, but you two sure do act like siblings." he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:32 am
Fyren chuckled a bit. "Yeah we get that alot.."

"And weve also been called a married couple!" Hikari cut in.

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:20 pm
Zylo laughed and looked at the two, they were truly lucky to have each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:43 am
((attempt to resuscitate the rp... CLEAR!))
Outside the inn the wind blows cold and blurred with snow. The chilling weather biting at the slim figure slowly making their way towards the Inn and the hope giving glow of the windows.
Hunched over with arms wrapped tightly around herself, Aluure forces her stylishly covered feet forward. Her black suede leather ALDO boots crusted with melted and frozen snow. Her jeans frosted whited on her thighs. The CK Jacket barely covering her butt at least keeps her chest warm but not by much as her breath puffs out what little heat she's conserving. Her once gorgeous Chenille scarf now heavily frosted with an icicle mass. She wanted to be back in the city with her space heaters and central heating, but that warm glow up ahead and her inner call to the wild forests kept calling to her. Besides her car was a broken cold heap of metal right now. Minutes or hours pass, she didn't know which, she nearly weeps as her booted foot hits the solid wood of the porch. The sounds of people inside reaching her ears. Slumping against the door, she pries her arm from her chest and taps on the door. Her cold knuckles screaming in protest she puts her hand back under her arm and weakly body slams the door. Soft whimpers escape her throat as she hopes someone inside hears her to let her in.  

Neko Eeve

Shameless Man-Lover

15,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:08 pm
Sherwood, after a long and terrible sleep, awakens.

His eyes groggly opened for the first time in months, and he let's out a yawn.

"U~~~~~~ya~~~hah~~~"

"Ugh. Where am I?"

Sherwood looks around his room, as he memory returns like rain droplets gather in a water basin...

"This is...my Inn......"

Slowly...ever so slowly...the fox-wolf can make out his desk, his bookcase, his pictures and posters, and the rest of his effects.

All of them absolutely drenched in cobwebs and dust.

"What...the hell?"

Sherwood finds himself having slept under a dusty bed-spread, and fully clothed like he had just dropped into bed. The confused young fox-wolf gets off of the dusty matress delicately, and makes his way out of his bedroom and into the Lobby.

Much to Sherwood's suprize, the Lobby was in perfect condition. Not a single speck of dust to be seen, and two or three fresh names written in the ledger.

"Maybe....I went into.....hibernation? It's happened to some furs that are related to bears. Am I part bear?"
Sherwood thought to himself...

The slightly dazed InnKeeper looked out the window.

It was still snowing. Hard.

"Nope. I'm just going insane. Perfect!"

Suddenly, Sherwood jerks his head to the side of the window, and spots a slender shadow creep up the porch towards the Inn from the snow. The fox-wolf was startled for a moment, but gathers himself and stands 10 feet away from the door.

"Alright.

Twilight Zone Possible Outcome #1: Figure busts the door down, runs towards me and it turns out to be a female version of me from another dimension trying to kill me and gain some other-worldly power.

#2: Mysterious shadow doesn't bother to open the door and just slithers under and sucks out my soul from beneath me.

#3: A---"

A weak knock is heard at the door, and the sounds of a cold, whimpering women come from the other side above all the howls of the wind.

"#3: A starving, cold women shows up and I invite her in for a hot meal and give her a room to stay in.....Please be #3....."

Sherwood opens the door, but ready to stand up to anything should something happen, and then looks towards the women shivering in the cold.

"W--Welcome to my Inn, please, come in!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:51 am
When the door opens she almost weeps had she not been so cold she might have jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly in thanks. As it was, she smiles a weak but bright smile and scampers inside. As she looks around she rubs her arms just before a big shiver shakes her body. When it subsides, her teeth still chattering, she turns to the male who opened the door. After licking her cold bitten lips, she finally speaks, "Thank you, but um... I don't suppose I could get something warm to drink? And maybe a phone?"  

Neko Eeve

Shameless Man-Lover

15,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:28 pm
Sherwood nods at both inquries, "Of course, of course. Let me get you a few things first..."

The Inn Keeper rushes to one of the guest rooms and grabs a comforter right off of one of the beds, and rushes back again and wraps the shivering woman in it.

"I'll get you something warm to drink as well. The phone is right beside the coat rack," Sherwood points towards the coat rack, which is a little to the left of the door that the woman came in by, "But I don't know if it works all that well in a snow storm like this. You try the phone while I get you some tea."

Sherwood fast-walked to the kitchen, opened one of the wood cabinets, and extracted an tea bag from a box that had the silloete of fur drinking the tea againest a red background. The tea was called "Black Magic"~"Warming the soul with only the best....and the darkest taste."

The young fox-wolf boiled water and poured it into a mug that had the tea bag already in place at the bottom.

After a short while, Sherwood brought the warm drink out to the woman that seemed to be trying the phone......  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am
Her cold lips curl in a smile as best they can as she pulls the warmth of the comforter around herself more. The blessed warmth the blanket holds from the room slowly seeping into her chilled flesh. Watching her host disappear into the kitchen for a moment she gives thanks to whatever power out there that lead her to this place and that there was a place for her to go. Imagining being out there for more than she had been with no hopeful light guiding her way, causes an unpleasant shudder of fear to rake her slight frame.
She turns to look at the phone and even knowing his words of caution were warranted, she still goes over and lifts the receiver.
No dial tone sounds. Deeply sighing, she does the cursory attempt of pressing the hang-up switch a couple times fruitlessly trying to get a tone from the phone. When she hears Sherwood's returning footfalls, she turns her head to him as she replaces the receiver.
"You were right. The storm killed the phone line..." Spotting the steaming mug in his hand, she smiles warmly, "Thank you Mr...."  

Neko Eeve

Shameless Man-Lover

15,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:59 pm
The wolfox hands the young woman the tea.

"Sherwood. My name's Sherwood. I'm the owner of this Inn here...And who might you be?

The Inn Keeper walked to the fire place that had two plush chairs about six feet away from it, and started to light the fire.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:34 pm
Gratefully taking the cup with blanket covered hands she watches the steam rise from the dark liquid with a happy anticipating smile. Breathing in the fragrant fumes wafting from the cup, she sighs and looks up at Sherwood. Following him to the fireplace she carefully lowers herself into one of the chairs.
"Aluure" she says before blowing on the tea while she watches him build the fire. At home her fireplace lit up with a flick of a switch. Watching him build the fire seemed almost odd to her, but charming all the same.
"So Sherwood, is that your first or last name? Or are you like Cher and Madonna?" She says with a small quirk of her lips as she again blows on her tea.  

Neko Eeve

Shameless Man-Lover

15,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:25 pm
The fox-wolf looks up for second from building the fire and chuckles.

"Yeah, I guess I am. However, I don't really have a last name."

Sherwood was done building the fire, and proceeded to light the tinder with a long match.

"I picked out my own name, so I never really came up with a ser-name."  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces