Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:26 pm
(I g2g peeps please don't leave me too far behind ^^; not used to reading 20 pages yet sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:27 pm
Kuro Feuer

Kuro nodded, shaking off his sudden panic at Kleah's reaction, preparing another serving of beers, wich seemed to be disapearing real fast "Okay! yo're doing fairly good yourself!"

The next time she comes over she pokes his nose. "Hey, take it easy on the bottles, we have taps you know." She giggles and winks at Kuro as she reches behind the counter and grabes a few bowls of snackes to put on the tables.  

Selene Aries

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:28 pm
Vulpus
Lloxie
Vulpus
Lloxie
Kuro Feuer
Lloxie
Kleah blinks as Kuro knocks over the thing of vodka and sniffs it. Almost immediately he reels backward and almost falls off the stool. He steadies himself after a moment, then grins and laps up the alcohol, having never tasted anything like it before. he yips between sips. Once he's lapped up all the drops he's found on the bartop be blinks and sways some, feeling something he'd never felt before. Drunkenness. He burps lightly and looks around, a drunken grin on his muzzle.

Kuro's ears lowered - oh no..... drunken canine...- Kuro gulped down, backing up against the bar, lauging nervously "ehhh... you... you shoudn't be drinking that so fast you know...."

Kleah glances over at him and gives a half-growl, then chuckles and slumps to one side of the stool. He gets cut off as he slips off the stool and flops on the floor. He rolls over and tries to stand up, but only stumbles and finds himself toppled over again.
The lion looks up and gives a silent sigh and gets up trotting over to the dog, nudging it,

Kleah blinked and turned around, stopping in his tracks, finding himself face-to-face with the lion. He opened his muzzle as if to speak several times, cocking his head to and fro, before finally getting his voice to cooperate. He flops over onto his side and blinks a few more times.

the lion replied, he nudged the dog to a safer corner,

Kleah blinks and gives an odd, confused look, but then nods and smiles. He meeps and laughs slightly at being nudged into the corner. He sits down once he reaches the corner and looks around as he half-listens to the lion. And with that he fell silent and swayed a little, then passed out. Luckily, since he'd only lapped up a small amount of the stuff, he wouldn't be out long. Nonetheless, vodka was strong stuff. He'd mroe than likely have a doozey of a headache when he awoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:30 pm
Lloxie

Kleah blinks and gives an odd, confused look, but then nods and smiles. He meeps and laughs slightly at being nudged into the corner. He sits down once he reaches the corner and looks around as he half-listens to the lion. And with that he fell silent and swayed a little, then passed out. Luckily, since he'd only lapped up a small amount of the stuff, he wouldn't be out long. Nonetheless, vodka was strong stuff. He'd mroe than likely have a doozey of a headache when he awoke.

With elana looking on azreal stayed sentry by the canine making sure no one bumped into him or woke him from his slumber  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:30 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda walks back out into the main room where she picks up Kleah the drunk Canine and strokes his fur gently. "I think you need sleep, my furry friend." She carries him up to the room where Af Mas lays resting and makes a little nest for him out of spare blankets and pillows. "You get some rest, and leave Af Mas alone, he's still recuperating..." She pours the leftover water into a dish and sets it down in front of Kleah. "In case you get thirsty. I'll be up to check on you in a little bit." She winks at the dog, then wanders back downstairs.

****OOC****

Erm... mind if we pretend this post came after my last one? Hehe... didn't see this one until after I posted... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:32 pm
Aqua wandered amoung the tables listening to snatches of conversation and watching the customers. She had no money herself, so could really buy anything. Seeing a bowl of snack food on an unoccupied table, she reared up and put her forepaws on the table, using her flexible tongue to pick a single piece of snack at a time to eat. She had some trouble getting her carnivour teeth to crush the nuts properly, but chewing slowly helped.

Aqua kept her tail close to her legs to avoid it being stepped on by anyone going by. It twitched lazily as she became intent on eating the nuts, occasinally twitching out into the aisle before twitching back to safety.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:35 pm
SilverLynx
{{And again...aie...I can't keep up with both, gomen...gues RPing is out for this kitty...I can't do both at the same time}}

The lynx coolly knocks back her drink but can't tolerate being here anymore - there's just too much fresh pain in her life. She sets the drink down with the right amount of cash to cover it and leave a tip. She collects her weapons and leaves, a sigh on her lips. It's best if she just leaves such a low-brow place. She slings her weapon over her shoulder and heads out - who knows where?

(( but ur the evil one, we need evil ppl razz ))

(( ok cya, u quitting entirely or just for now? ))

(( and if being a mod really bugs u when u try to rp, why not make a seperate account for when u want to be left alone? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:36 pm
OOC: Alright alright, I think we may need to slow it down just a wee bit here. ^.^; People are starting to get left behind. If everyone wait just a few minutes between posts, give a chance for everyone to read and respond. Keep in mind of the little "sushi" server errors that we keep getting that delays things.  

Selene Aries

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:39 pm
Artemis Vulpes
OOC: Alright alright, I think we may need to slow it down just a wee but here. ^.^; People are starting to get left behind. If everyone wait just a few minutes between posts, give a chance for everyone to read and respond.

****OOC****

Sounds like a good idea to me. Heh, sorry for posting a bit fast. I'm used to chat-style RPing, which is usually much faster than even this with groups this size. ^.^; At any rate, I'm gonna go watch some TV for a bit anyways. I'll be back in around half an hour or so. I need to let time pass for my character to rest anyways. xP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:39 pm
Alexander yawns for lack of sleep the night before. He looks at the clock and turned to Kuro.
"Think you can hold down the fort while I go rebandage this sucker?" He asks, pointing to his leg.  

Failed Narcotic

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:41 pm
Cade takes another sip of his beer and continues typing on his laptop, "Why is it always me that has to go hunting after these virus'" placing the mug back down he cracks his fingers/talons/w.e and continues typing. "Just becuase I'm the one that designed the virus" he snickers and continues along with his little overtime work.

(( shank how does ur char know Cade's name? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:42 pm
Artemis Vulpes
OOC: Alright alright, I think we may need to slow it down just a wee bit here. ^.^; People are starting to get left behind. If everyone wait just a few minutes between posts, give a chance for everyone to read and respond. Keep in mind of the little "sushi" server errors that we keep getting that delays things.
OOC: Amen to that!

BIC: Manda rushes back into the kitchen, balances a few bowls on a couple of trays, and hurries back out to disperse the food to the various patrons in the inn. That done, she heads upstairs to check on Af Mas and Kleah. Seeing that they too are safe and sound, she changes to feral form and curls up on the bed with Af Mas to help keep him warm and slips into a light doze.

OOC: I'm gonna stop this for a bit...I'm getting so confused....  

Manda_Tifa

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:45 pm
OOC: I tried to wait for Manda to bring me my steak, and she might have; things are going so fast! As it is, I've gotta go! Seeya!

Dracos got his dinner (one way or the other! xd ) and retreated to his room. He was unsure as to what was going on around here, but he didn't want to take any chances; tomorrow he would check with the patrons to try to make sense of everything. After finishing his diiner, he set the plate aside and walked into the bedroom, climbing into bed with his clothes still on. "I'll check into it.... tomorrow...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:46 pm
OOC: Okay, I need sleep. Kuro...you said "yes." So consider my character up in his room, rebandaging his leg and then going to sleep.  

Failed Narcotic

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:48 pm
ULTIMATE SHANK
Alexander yawns for lack of sleep the night before. He looks at the clock and turned to Kuro.
"Think you can hold down the fort while I go rebandage this sucker?" He asks, pointing to his leg.

"okay, you go right ahead! I am faring fine here and Artemis seems to be a bit more free now, I thik you can take a break, really, thanks for your help, much apreciated!"  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff