Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight and New Moon
  Yay!
View Results

Princess Candy Apple

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:09 pm
i love this series and it took me 1 day to read each of the books and finish them at extreme hours like 2am and 3am. New Moon took me the longest to read becuase i didn't like wat was going on smile Eclipse is the best and i'm going crazy cause breaking dawn is coming out August 2, 2008  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:01 pm
about 1 day and a half  

waterneko

8,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:28 pm
i bought twilight and finished it within 12 hours.
i waited an agonizing week and bought new moon.
i finished it within 7 hours.
just when the sun is about to rise.

*these were the days of my finals.*

>> i finished eclipse in five hours... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:11 pm
haha i finished all three in less than two days.  

sakura-summers

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:43 pm
took me three weeks to read all three. 1. because i first borrowed Twilight [paperback version] from a friend who got it from the library and then i had wait a week for all three to come in the mail after i ordered them [hardcover version] and then i read New Moon and Eclipse... all in all - three weeks because 1. had to wait, 2. i didn't like the direction New Moon was going and 3. School. -_-' most have finished this book in under 3 days! yay you! others take forever and barely got to chapter 15/16 after having the book for a month or two - now... [friend] x]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:53 pm
twilight in 15 hours
new moon in 13 hours
eclipse in 12 hours or less  

suki-mew21

iMakeMisanthropyClassy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:31 pm
I read Twilight in 2 days back wen it first came out.
When New moon came out I read a quarter of it in a day, but stopped because I didn't like it... >.>;;
But then last week I picked it up again and read it in 3 days. LOL
And now I have Eclipse, and we'll see how long that takes me...n_n

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:57 am
WOW... i spent less ten a day reading it... i read fast and i read it all day in school... all my teachers were getting mad at me.. but i didnt care.. the book was TO GOOD!!! There was no way some teacher was going to stop me from reading it... theyd have to be out of ther minds! New moon took me awhile to read cause it was a little boring at first.. but then Eclipse i read quickly cause i really wanted them to get married.. and i wanted to know if she would get turned into a vampire xd so i couldnt stop reading!!  

Rinoa Caraway-Heartilly

Wealthy Guildswoman

6,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

sky-lights

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:04 am
reading Twilight for me was the hardest! .. i was itching at school all day because i was going to pick it up after school.. so when i picked it up i had to go to work straight away ( usually going to work after school is annoying , tired-ing (cant' spell it XD) ) i i was dead at work and i couldnt read it I GOT SOO PISSED ! so finaly when i got home at like 10:30pm! i could read it .. even though i was dead .. but my mum made me go to bed at 1:30 am so i used my phone light to read it until like 7 ish .. my brain only processed half of the book which was really sad... so i read it again the next day ! i had to read it all night the first time because i couldnt PUT IT DOWN! and besides.. even if i did i wouldnt have slept anyway .. i would have stayed up and imagined about it..thank god i didnt have school the next day. i looked like a zombie!
technically it would only take about 5 hours to read twilight .. considering you read at about 1 page per min.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:44 pm
twilight-three days
new moon-two days
eclipse-two days  

Pandasaures

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:40 pm
I got Twilight and i read it and finished it in 5 hours sweatdrop But when i got New Moon it took me longer because that book was more interesting to get through.... Eclipse hehe that took me 3.5 hours.... cause i... well lets say i was just a little obsessed hehe  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff