Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:19 am
LuffyTheWerebear
You call it your bible and carry it around with you everywhere. Me an' my friend do that. rofl

Thank God --- I'm not the only one! ninja

rbelactress
You try to convert everyone in your family to Twilight fanatics (Hasn't worked yet >.<)

I don't think it'll happen for anyone in my family, at least not anytime soon...My dad's not really a reader, and my mom thinks I'm turning evil because I practically worship this "vampire book." I focus on converting my little siblings...all seven of them -__-*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:29 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
LuffyTheWerebear
You call it your bible and carry it around with you everywhere. Me an' my friend do that. rofl

Thank God --- I'm not the only one! ninja

rbelactress
You try to convert everyone in your family to Twilight fanatics (Hasn't worked yet >.<)

I don't think it'll happen for anyone in my family, at least not anytime soon...My dad's not really a reader, and my mom thinks I'm turning evil because I practically worship this "vampire book." I focus on converting my little siblings...all seven of them -__-*

good luck w/ converting them!!! it cant work for me cuz my siblings are older than me..... *tear* but i share it w/ all of my friends!!! i see something and then relate it to twilight or new moon.... then my friends would be like huh? and then i would be like
THATS WHY I TOLD U TO READ THE BOOK!!!

XD  

Edward Cullen is My Life

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:33 pm
1. The year 1901 has AMAZING significance.

2. Your new favorite animals are mountain lions and grizzly bears.

3. Your dream car is a shiny silver volvo.

4. Your dream vacation is to Forks, Washington or Phoenix, Arizona.

5. Your standards have been forever ruined by Edward Cullen.

6. Your favorite name is 'Edward'.

7.You want to get the Spanish influenza.

8. When you hear 'Italy' you think 'No! The Volturi will kill me if I go there!'.

9. When someone says "Time for breakfast!" Your immediate response is to either clutch your throat and stare at the person wide-eyed or to say "For the human, you mean."

10. When someone asks "So, is your food good?" you say "Well, it's no irritable grizzly..."

11. When someone says 'green' you think 'FORKS!'

12.You are super careful to never EVER get a paper cut.

13. You are deathly afraid of all dance studios.

14. You start screaming "OMG, EEEDWAAAARD!!!" when you see a silver volvo.

15. When you're reading Eragon and you see the words "Vol Turin" your mind takes out the 'n' and space, so you think it's "Volturi" After you're done screaming, you reread the sentence and see your mistake.

These might be repeats, I didn't read them all, no time, sowwies. redface redface  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:56 am
Shukaka_san
1. The year 1901 has AMAZING significance.

2. Your new favorite animals are mountain lions and grizzly bears.

3. Your dream car is a shiny silver volvo.

4. Your dream vacation is to Forks, Washington or Phoenix, Arizona.

5. Your standards have been forever ruined by Edward Cullen.

6. Your favorite name is 'Edward'.

7.You want to get the Spanish influenza.

8. When you hear 'Italy' you think 'No! The Volturi will kill me if I go there!'.

9. When someone says "Time for breakfast!" Your immediate response is to either clutch your throat and stare at the person wide-eyed or to say "For the human, you mean."

10. When someone asks "So, is your food good?" you say "Well, it's no irritable grizzly..."

11. When someone says 'green' you think 'FORKS!'

12.You are super careful to never EVER get a paper cut.

13. You are deathly afraid of all dance studios.

14. You start screaming "OMG, EEEDWAAAARD!!!" when you see a silver volvo.

15. When you're reading Eragon and you see the words "Vol Turin" your mind takes out the 'n' and space, so you think it's "Volturi" After you're done screaming, you reread the sentence and see your mistake.

These might be repeats, I didn't read them all, no time, sowwies. redface redface

i so agree w/ all of them!!!!
and i know exactly wat u mean in eragon
i did that same thing!!!  

Edward Cullen is My Life

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:57 am
Ha, I was in the middle of class at the time....so I was like OMG VOTURI!!! heart heart !!! in the middle of our 'reading zone' at the end of the day. My teacher got reeeeaaaaaally mad at me for that.... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:26 pm
1. When you can quote the book..... by the paragraphs....

2. When your mom asks you where you want to go for vacation you automatically reply, "FORKS!!!!!" Then go into a drooling stage after you start thinking about Edward.

3. You frequently dream about vampires, Twilight, New Moon, and in my case.... Edward Cullen.

4. Your background on your desk top is Stephenie Meyer related... (again... in my case.... Edward Cullen..... *.*)

5. You have a C.D of all the songs on the twilight playlist.

6. You're trying to get all the songs on the new moon play list, but there are so many, that your still saving for an iTunes card.

7. You keep twilight and/or new moon around your bed, for your convinient late night fix of vampire-isms.

8. When asked what kind of car you want when your old enough you reply, "A silver volvo, an M3, or a '50s chevy truck in red"

9. You would rather have a special edition copy of New Moon (even though you already have the regular one) then anything for your birthday.

10. You cried because you couldn't get to go to the eclipse prom.

3nodding These are just a few of my personal reasons. ^.^  

smallest thing

Friendly Conversationalist

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:16 am
1. You're bored as heck in World History class until you see "Cromwell" ahead in the notes and then you look forward to the rest of the teacher's lecture!

2. You do a double-take when you see the tag of your shirt and see that it was made by a company called "bella."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:10 am
Heart-911
1. When you can quote the book..... by the paragraphs....

2. When your mom asks you where you want to go for vacation you automatically reply, "FORKS!!!!!" Then go into a drooling stage after you start thinking about Edward.

3. You frequently dream about vampires, Twilight, New Moon, and in my case.... Edward Cullen.

4. Your background on your desk top is Stephenie Meyer related... (again... in my case.... Edward Cullen..... *.*)

5. You have a C.D of all the songs on the twilight playlist.

6. You're trying to get all the songs on the new moon play list, but there are so many, that your still saving for an iTunes card.

7. You keep twilight and/or new moon around your bed, for your convinient late night fix of vampire-isms.

8. When asked what kind of car you want when your old enough you reply, "A silver volvo, an M3, or a '50s chevy truck in red"

9. You would rather have a special edition copy of New Moon (even though you already have the regular one) then anything for your birthday.

10. You cried because you couldn't get to go to the eclipse prom.

3nodding These are just a few of my personal reasons. ^.^

OMC!!!
i do all of those!!! especially 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10..... well all of them!!!!!
I WANT A VOLVO!!!!!
heart heart heart  

Edward Cullen is My Life

Kitkatkittycat

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:13 am
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_
Hey, when you play Hearts, who do you find wins the most? For some reason, Edward always wins on mine games - I'm a really bad Hearts player, so I don't expect to win, but Alice and Bella are technically played by the computer too...so why don't they ever win? smile

Hahaha...Thanks for reminding me to talk about this.
I find that Alice is usually always the one to win. Jasper is a bit better than I am, which doesn't say much since I'm a bad player too, but it's Edward who always battles me for last place. He's just as bad as I am xD

@Nicole: Have you found any celebrities that you think fit Edward's looks?
Yeah!!! have you seen the davinci code???its that guy siails or something...HE IS EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:59 am
Edward Cullen is My Life

OMC!!!
i do all of those!!! especially 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10..... well all of them!!!!!
I WANT A VOLVO!!!!!
heart heart heart

Volvos are hard core!!!!!!
heart  

smallest thing

Friendly Conversationalist

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:22 pm
Yes, I totally agree. Now, about this Hearts thing...where can I play?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:57 pm
Kitkatkittycat
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_
Hey, when you play Hearts, who do you find wins the most? For some reason, Edward always wins on mine games - I'm a really bad Hearts player, so I don't expect to win, but Alice and Bella are technically played by the computer too...so why don't they ever win? smile

Hahaha...Thanks for reminding me to talk about this.
I find that Alice is usually always the one to win. Jasper is a bit better than I am, which doesn't say much since I'm a bad player too, but it's Edward who always battles me for last place. He's just as bad as I am xD

@Nicole: Have you found any celebrities that you think fit Edward's looks?
Yeah!!! have you seen the davinci code???its that guy siails or something...HE IS EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart

Hearts? What's that? Where is it?  

Glitterbean

Kitkatkittycat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:08 am
Yesterday,i saw a red m3 bmw convertable!!!!!I was very happy  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:51 am
XxfushigipinayxX

♥ You're insanely happy whenever Supernatural decides to do an episode on vampires or werewolves.

(whoever watched last week's "Heart," I sobbed my eyes out, but it's my favorite episode now)

My uncle works on supernatural...they might use his car.  

Kitkatkittycat

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:04 am
You want a porsche when you can get a car, but since you know it's WAAAAYYYY out of your price range, you'll settle for a silver volvo...or a black mercedes.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff