Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
MY LIFE IS A BURNING BLACK ABYSS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NINJA SAD STYLE:
  BOO HOO NO JUTSU.
  STFU EMO NINJA.
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:06 pm
attilathefun
DO NOT MAKE ME IMAGESPAM YOU ******** exclaim

lol food cheese_whine

User Image

PRETEND THE CIGARETTE ISN'T THERE SO YOU CAN JUST LOL AT MENTAL "OUUUUCH" NOISES.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:44 pm
INVISIBLE BIKE *fails to add the cat*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:40 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Oh, whats the point. All this will ever be is how you're right and I'm wrong.

I just think it's a cheap shot to ever think that a year makes you so much better than me, and anyone younger. That the genius kids, 11 and 12, are not smart, because they're younger than you.

Verd has a pee pee? surprised
But I never said people younger than me couldn't be smarter. neutral

Of course. It's my giant, metaphorical black p***s.
You used it as an alibi to call me stupid. The least you could've done was use credible evidence towards my massive stupidity. If it's so massive, it shouldn't be HARD to come up with something better than using something so trivial as my age against me.

Oh, and...

neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral  

Syndactyly

attila the fun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:13 am
Shikalee
massive
Shakalee
HARD

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen rofl ninja wahmbulance dramallama heart stressed blaugh mrgreen exclaim arrow  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:23 am
LOL YOU'RE BEING SUCH A RETARD I'M NOT USING YOUR AGE AGAINST YOU AT ALL.

ALSO LOLZ IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT MY p***s AS ATTILA POINTED OUT rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Captain Verd

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:36 am
attilathefun
Shikalee
massive
Shakalee
HARD

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen rofl ninja wahmbulance dramallama heart stressed blaugh mrgreen exclaim arrow

Sounds like all those junk emails I get daily.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:03 am
Captain Verd
LOL YOU'RE BEING SUCH A RETARD I'M NOT USING YOUR AGE AGAINST YOU AT ALL.

ALSO LOLZ IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT MY p***s AS ATTILA POINTED OUT rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sure you were. You're just denying it because it's convenient for you.

I couldn't help it. It was looking at me with it's one brown eye.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:09 am
Go ahead. Quote me using your age to say you're stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:34 am
Captain Verd
Go ahead. Quote me using your age to say you're stupid.
Is paraphrasing alright? Not to change anything.

I recall you saying that I'm a CHILD, a CHILD, CHILD, CHILD, and that your analogy, referring to a young child using training wheels, was completely fit to my personality, accurately, simply because I'm a short of a year from being an adult.

I REALLY don't want to go back for those quotes so if that's not good enough for you we can just stop this here. Especially since this discussion now has NOTHING to do with Naruto.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:40 am
Oh, so you just read too much into things. That's fine then.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:43 am
Captain Verd
Oh, so you just read too much into things. That's fine then.
Because I am in a somewhat good mood, I will accept that.

Though you must admit, you have, and will probably continue to, directly insult me, and just because I read too deeply into it doesn't mean that you, weren't in fact, insulting the holy s**t from my very bowels, in a flaming heap of steaming flame.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:44 am
Hey, you said I could.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:53 am
Captain Verd
Hey, you said I could.
Probability and permission are two entirely different things. You will, and it will no longer work. I know what to do to prevent you from enjoying what you do. Then perhaps, one day, we can sort of get along.

Sort of like House. He's addicted to Vicodin. Vicodin allows him to function, and keep some sort of peace with his friends. Without it, he punches Chase in the face. But after months of rehab, he will be normal House, and will not need his addiction any longer.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:58 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Hey, you said I could.
Probability and permission are two entirely different things. You will, and it will no longer work. I know what to do to prevent you from enjoying what you do. Then perhaps, one day, we can sort of get along.

Sort of like House. He's addicted to Vicodin. Vicodin allows him to function, and keep some sort of peace with his friends. Without it, he punches Chase in the face. But after months of rehab, he will be normal House, and will not need his addiction any longer.
Are you trying to tell me I'm smart? heart  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces