Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yugioh Silent Hill Crossover...? Funkay! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  WTF, mate. O_o
  Good Lord, this woman's at it again...
  Your idea of an excuse so Pyramid Head will molest Kaiba, right?
View Results

Faberge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:11 pm
"It was unlocked?" His face lit up with hope, and he leaned to one side to look over Anzu's shoulder and see his door. There were no chains, and he gave a strangled noise of joy and collapsed to his knees in shock, soft hair hung in his face and poured out onto the floor.

"I've been locked in this room for five days." He sobbed, attempting to sit back up onto his knees, he remained in a half-slouched position and cupped his elbows in his hands, squeezing his arms tight across his chest to stop the flow of thankful and fearful tears. "There's a hole in my bathroom, I crawled through it and..."

He soon had told Anzu the whole story, everything up until the moment he'd walked out and thanked god for her. He left out the camera scare though, it was still too crazy a thing to believe...

Then again, so were those creatures, Mariku...

"I have to thank you again, Miss Anzu." A light blush appeared along his cheeks as he spoke gently: "You got me out of that mess. Now, I can get out of this apartment and tell the police." He walked towards the bathroom and opened the door, intent on showing her the hole in his wall. Of course, there was no hole and he startled and searched the wall frantically. He wasn't crazy! "You don't think I'm crazy do you?" He asked, panicked as his search proved fruitless and he re-entered the living room.

Sure she does, Mariku~! What you just described is im-pos-si-ble. An inner voice chided and mocked him, torturing him with its logic and reasoning. He shook his head and stepped towards the doorway, looking out happily into the gaudy hallway as if he'd been blind with his only wish being to see.

"Let's get out of here." He said cheerfully, and turned back to her and smiled shyly, before returning his gaze to the door and putting his foot forward-- it hit the steel pipe on his floor and sent it skittering under the couch. Mariku watched it briefly, then looked up when a creaking noise snapped him back to his attention. The door was closed, and there were chains on it again. His entire apartment seemed to darken before his eyes.

no no nononononon--OH NO-- no No No. NO! He closed his hands on the doorhandle and wrenched it side to side to no avail, he pounded on it and finally realized that he was screaming 'no' out loud. He was probably scaring Anzu. With deep, gasping breaths he turned back around to face her; violet eyes wide and dialated with fear. "It's back."

[OOC: :3 Thanks Tas-chan.

@ Rei: Congrats on the giftbox. XD]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:29 pm
chibi_kitsune_warrior
((Oh! O.O I just thought it'd be interesting to mention this... I found a giftbox on this wonderful thread! <333))

That's awesome! heart heart heart This thread is goodluck. blaugh  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:34 pm
((Time backtrack))

She felt bad for the sobbing man on the floor before her. She stepped forward and crouched down to put a hand on his shoulder and assured him that everything was going to be all right. She then settled down on the floor to hear his story.

After hearing his tale, her expression was one of shock mingled with disbelief. The story sounded so impossible. There's no way it can be true.
That was what she initially thought, but as she gazed at Mariku, she couldn't quite bring herself to say so. He sure looked as if he'd been through alot and she decided to give him a chance to prove his story.

When he rose and headed to the bathroom, she followed, wanting to get a look at this "hole". He opened the door and her gaze swept the wall, searching for anything out of the ordiary. There was nothing.

She considered that maybe it was all a big joke, but as she watched him search the wall she knew that it wasn't.
"You don't think I'm crazy do you?" he asked her, as they returned to the living room, but she didn't reply right away and instead watched as Mariku looked out into the halls.
When he faced her again, his panicky demeanor had changed entirely.
"Let's get out of here." he suggested happily.

Then something she would never forget happened.

She heard the creak of the door and gazed past Mariku. Her expression turned to one of horror when she saw the chains across the door. She watched as the whole room became dark and deep red splotches appeared all over the place. She looked closer and realized that it was blood.

She gasped, her hand flying to her mouth as she held back a shriek of terror. She quickly backed away from the wall and looked toward the door to see Mariku struggling with the knob.
She heard him repeating the same word, "No", as if it would repell the hellish transformation that had taken place and allow them freedom.

He turned to her, fear written on his features. "It's back," he said.

She felt light-headed. This is crazy! she thought. This can't be happening! The room seemed to spin and she fell to her knees, her hair fell into her face as she hung her head and covered her face with her hands.
A choked sob escaped her throat as the whole scene played through her head.

This can't be happening!

Another sob escaped her throat.
After a few moments, the voice of reason sounded in her mind.
Calm down, Anzu. it commanded her. This won't solve anything.
She forced herself to calm down and looked up, dropping her hands to her lap, tears were still leaking down her cheeks.

"What will we do now?"

((Oh! Long post! <3

@T w i r l: Thanks. xD

@Zoloft: It must be! ^-^ <3))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:50 pm
Seto was jerked into awareness as he felt the air around him moving violently. His lids opened to reveal clear eyes, unfogged by the few hours of rest he had taken as his private jet flew swiftly across the Pacific.

“We have just arrived at the Tri-State Airport, sir.” A low voice crackled over the roar of the engines and the whirring wheels as the plane touched down on the runway. Seto sat rigid in his seat, pausing only moments once they had come to a halt before unbuckling himself, grasping his briefcase tightly, and moving smoothly into the narrow aisle of the plane. He paused while a small set of stairs were moved to the plane’s side—the craft was spacious enough for his purposes, but not nearly large enough to merit exiting directly to one of the airport’s gates. Within minutes, Seto had moved easily through customs, gathered his belongings, and arranged for a rental car: a brand new Honda Remix painted in metallic silver, with blue headlights and a matching interior. (After all, this is Kaiba-kun… *grins*)

‘From here, it will take…’ Seto glanced at his laptop. He had opened it next to him, and it was currently displaying a state map. ‘It will only take an hour or so to reach the town, when considering the traffic at this time of day.’ He nodded to himself, and then allowed his eyes to wander over the image on the screen. They flitted back and forth for several minutes before he closed the computer and slid it into his briefcase, which he wedged firmly under the passenger’s seat. ‘No need to be careless.’ With that final thought Seto turned the keys in the ignition, moved the gearshift to ‘drive,’ and sat back as the car raced out into the street. ‘Mokuba, just hold on…I’m coming for you.’  

Himitsu Dorobou

Faberge

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:10 pm
A pang of guilt stabbed him hard in the gut, he'd gone and lost his head and Anzu was suffering because of it. Mariku bit his lip and dragged a foot across the floor, like a child, before he gently bent down and placed a slender hand on her head. Soft hair spilled over his fingers as he pet her head as soothingly as he could, in a weak apology for dragging her into his mess.

"What will we do now?"

"First, I need to go check my bathroom..." He trailed off and looked down at his hand, the blood from the camera-case-explosion adventure had returned, and he'd accidentally smeared it into her hair. Damn, even trying to help he made a mess of things. Without explaining why, he gathered up the towel in the kitchen and wiped his hands clean, then her head. A soft, verbal apology was substituted for another touch, he didn't trust the coagulated liquid on him.

With that done, Mariku shuffled off to his bathroom and pressed the palm of his hand flat to the door. "Oh boy..." It swung open as he applied pressure, revealing the hole in the wall with macabre flourish. He felt ill again, and stepped in to grab the doorhandle... sniffed the air. Was that... PINE? Among the rust and blood and other foul scents? It was!

"Anzu? Would you please come here? Do you smell something? Like a pine tree?" He called, looking over his shoulder at the brunette. He remembered the pipe he'd kicked under the couch and moved over to reach under the piece of furniture to grab it. Cold metal firmly in hand, he drew it out and stood, tightening his grip as he moved back to the blue-eyed woman.

[OOC: Sorry I took so long! D: ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:03 pm
(Ryu-chan probably isn't going to be coming back anytime soon to play Jounouchi-kun, being a busy university student and all, so for now, I'll take her place. 3nodding )

"I got a letter today..." (Does this sound familiar at all? xd )

A manifest trace of a lost heart was spoken through his tone while addressing the skies almost delusionally.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town. Silent Hill.

"'Said it was from...Yuge'."

He pined for that credulous, naïve form of mind once more. He always wished he could have faith in a toddler’s happy-ever-after too, though realized even the little reason he had would forever vanquish the fleeting flight-of-fancy.

The crumpled little letter, adorned with such a painfully simplistic stationary design, suddenly tumbled from his quivering hands.

You told me you'd take me back there...but you never did.

The adolescent merely grimaced at the dreary response of hollow winds. "...But, dat's impossible. A dead person can't write a letter."

Jounouchi lifted his own left hand and pityingly seized the non-existent fingers--that of his dead friend's--that still had so long lingered upon the feathery curvature of his rather pinched cheekbone.

Once his golden head tilted back from the leveled greeting of the lakeside's to his fortified gaze, beautiful broken amber countered the water’s fogged, hoary, faltering stare. Satiny lips strived the barest smile while he clasped the foggy hand caressing his brow and Jounouchi simply reiterated the reassurance:

Well, I'm alone there now...
In our 'special place'...

"...Impossible..." and the teen’s gloomy features slowly brightened. "--Yuugi, could it really be that ya still out there? Somewhere...?"

...Waiting for you...

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:38 pm
Gently wiping the left-over tears from her cheeks, she moved over to the door and leaned into the bathroom, hesitantly sniffing the air.
At first, she only caught the strong smells of decay and rot, which made her feel rather queasy, but then she caught another smell. A sweet smell.
"It is pine!" she said in awe, taking in another breath to confirm it. The more she inhaled, the more pronounced the smell became.
But where is it coming from? she asked herself, searching the room for a source.

Her eyes landed on the gaping hole. Her first instincts were to back away from it, but instead she stepped toward it. She bent over to examine it and noticed that the fresh scent was strongest there. She tried to look into the hole, but all she saw was the darkness. The smell of pine wafted out of the dark.

"Are we going in there?" she questioned, favoring the idea of escaping the dark, bloody apartment.

((It's all right. ^-^))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:54 pm
Mokuba tumbled backward and landed on his bottom, staring in disbelief at the gaping hole before him.

This can't be...

He sat there speechless for sometime, but his mind was racing.

The road is gone....the road is gone...how can I get back to my brother, my home, if the road is gone? I wish Seto was here...

Or Yugi or Joey or Roland or anyone...I don't want to be alone anymore...
His cheeks began to burn and his eyes began to sting, growing moist.

No not again! I'm not gonna cry! I've gotta be strong and rational about this, like my brother...this is just a dream! It's just a dream! There's gotta be some way for me to wake up! He strugled to reassure himself once more, to squash that uneasiness brewing in his stomach.

He remembered the high pitched voice he had heard, telling him he was going the wrong way.

Drawing in a deep breath, still sitting, he turned cautiously, snapping his had around finally to see that there was nothing behind him but the fog. He began turning his head back when something caught his eye - not behind him, but off to the side. He stood up and looked over at the small, stout rest stop and there, at the scenic overlook next to it, stood a figure - and then it moved, slightly!

Mokuba slowly began approaching, pushing through the fog. The figure revealed itself as a human figure as Mokuba drew closer, step by muted step.

The figure had a frock of golden hair and the build of a young man. Mokuba heard the figure mumbling to himself and in that instant, the figure's muffled voice set something off inside of Mokuba. He lowered his guard and his hesitancy gave way to joy. He charged at the figure and grabbed him around the waist, almost knocking him over the edge of the overlook.

"JOEY!!"  

tasogarenootome

Faberge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:32 pm
"I'm glad I hadn't imagined it..." Mariku murmered, thankful that Anzu smelled the fresh pine scent amidst decay. He'd didn't know what he'd have done if he'd been hallucinating. Slowly he stepped into the bathroom, past her, and peered into the dark hole in his wall. His head turned to her, "Can you handle a weapon?" Instantly, he bit his lip, he'd probably scared her with that question and she didn't look like she could defend herself unless it was with a flyswatter against small flies.

"Sorry. If you can't, I guess you should stick close. If you can, well, stick close still, there's no sense getting seperated and we can watch each other's back." He nodded, the blood upon his shirt and hair and skin drying quickly-- it felt disgusting, but he wasn't getting into his shower or daring to get new clothes. It'd be best to just get out as quick as possible.

The blonde tightened his grip on the pipe, his knuckles fading to white against rich tan. "Yes," He replied to her question, "We're going in." With that, he hefted a knee onto the edge and slowly clambered in. "I'll go first, you follow close behind..." The pipe clanged against stone, as Mariku shuffled inside, mind falling back onto the escalator and the dead woman beyond... Was he just heading back there?

He paused to listen for Anzu, and then fell abruptly out of the whole and onto the grassy ground.

[OOC: whee It was my birthday last Friday. I'm an old fart now. ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:36 pm
She watched as Mariku crawled into the hole and disappeared in the darkness. She glanced nervously around the now empty bathroom and quickly followed. Perhaps too quickly, she banged and scraped her elbow on the rough stone wall as she crawled along behind Mariku.

Darkness engulfed them and she began to feel a bit claustrophobic, but Mariku's presence helped to calm her nerves. As they crawled along, she became faintly aware of a growing light coming from somewhere down the tunnel. She could faintly see Mariku's outline against the soft light.

They continued along and suddenly Mariku fell out of sight. Before she could do anything, she tumbled head first after him. She grunted slightly as she came into contact with the slightly damp earth. She sat up, rubbing her cheek tenderly. "Ouch," she muttered, and began dusting herself off.

She looked up and surveyed the suroundings. Trees rose up around them, casting eerie shadows across the near-by dirt trail. Fog swirled lazily around them and, in the distance, she saw a flicker of light winking from between the trees.

Rising slowly, she finished dusting her pants off then turned to Mariku. "Are you all right?" she asked, offering a helping hand.

((Cool! ^-^ Happy late birthday!
So how old are you anyway, if you don't mind me asking? xD))  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:39 pm
Happy belated birthday [T w i r l]! Have a belated birthday cake! xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:47 pm
Twirl, you and I had a Bday in the same week! Go Pisces-es! Happy B-Day! Best wishes for this year and many more! ^^  

tasogarenootome

Faberge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:59 pm
[OOC: Rei- I'm twenty-four now. D: And thank you very, very much for my necklace~!
Zoloft Blob- Yay~ Cake! Thank you too!
Tas- OMGuh. Did you say anything an I missed it? Happy Birthday to you too! I love being a fish.]

He automatically reached a hand out to cup her jawline and run a thumb over her cheek, checking to be sure she was alright and to get that little dirt smear off-- before he realized what he was doing and jerked his hand back in embarassment. "Sorry."

He watched over Anzu protectively in this new and unknown environment, holding an arm cocked out slightly to sheild her from harm while the other one gripped the steel pipe, ready to strike at any of those creepy creatures he'd seen earlier. He hadn't warned Anzu about them, and he hoped she never had to see one. Then she'd stood and offered him aid.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, thank you." He replied and took the hand, though he didn't pull himself up using her weight and opposing force, he stumbled to his feet and shyly let go of her hand after a few awkward moments. Instantly, he saw movement and shoved his body against hers, tackling her out of the way of an incoming dive made by some mutated, giant moth. He pinned her to a tree with a grunt and a 'sorry', before turning his gaze on the creatures hovering down before them.

Pipe came up, hands clenched tight and he swung. Minutes later, the remains were twitching on the ground, while Mariku convinced his own twitching form not to have a nervous breakdown. There were more... freaky creatures! More of them! Different species! That meant there were most likely even more kinds, and Mariku breathed a harsh moan of fear. He turned to check on Anzu, face flushed and sweat sticking his previously white dress shirt to his tanned torso: "You... alright?"

As he turned another glint set his adrenaline level spinning back up and he whipped around and crouched. Nothing attacked and the thing still glinted in the light-- was it... glass? He once again checked on the blue eyed woman: "I don't think we should stick around for more of those things... And I see something."

[OOC: Rei- Oh yes, also.

http://www.lunabean.com/guides/silent_hill_4_2.php

I use this site for the general aim of the RP. The whole 'what area, what monsters, what people, bosses and weapons. :3 Thought I'd share.]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:35 pm
((You're welcome~! ^-^ And thank you for the link! I'll definitely be checking back to that site for help. ^-^

Also, I've hit a block in my RPing. o.o;; I had something really cool typed up, but it went "poof!". TT-TT Erm, so it might take me a little bit of time to collect everything back again. xP;; )  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Faberge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:06 pm
chibi_kitsune_warrior
((You're welcome~! ^-^ And thank you for the link! I'll definitely be checking back to that site for help. ^-^

Also, I've hit a block in my RPing. o.o;; I had something really cool typed up, but it went "poof!". TT-TT Erm, so it might take me a little bit of time to collect everything back again. xP;; )

[OOC: Pfft. No problem! :3]

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces