Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:19 am
"You're not, Seto, what's the matter? The thought that I wasn't going to be able to be around for a while seemed to really upset you. I'm just concerned that you're trying to repress something that might be hurting you emotionally."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:32 am
"I said I'm fine!" Seto had no idea why he should react this way. Jou cared about him. He knew it. He cared about him too, but he just didn't know how... "Why can't you just be like everyone else and hate me like you're supposed to?!"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:11 pm
"Is that what you really want, Kaiba? To be feared? Do you want people to cringe when you walk past them? Because Kaiba, to be feared is to be alone, utterly and completely alone." Jou commented, quietly. "I refuse to hate or fear you, yes, I get frustrated and yes, I do get pretty pissed at how you've tried to destroy yourself. But, I'm not afraid of you, because I know deep down that you're a good person."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:16 pm
Seto stopped cold. He closed his eyes and swallowed heavily, taking a deep breath to steady himself. "No. No I'm not."
He inclined his head ever so slightly and stared rather intently at his feet.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:23 pm
"Well, you just keep telling yourself that all you want and maybe someday it'll come true," Jounouchi commented. "But, as far as I'm concerned a complete a** would of abandoned Mokuba a long time ago. Isn't that was most jerks do? Abandone their family and friends if it'll get them to the top?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:28 pm
"I didn't want to get to the top. I've never wanted that." Seto snapped, still not looking up. "I wanted my brother to be safe, and I couldn't even manage that. I did abandon him, in that stupid chamber, which I built. I couldn't even keep that promise..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:05 pm
"Think back on it, at one point you did and you were power hungry, even if it's a sad thing to say. Though your initial intentions were good, your adoptive parent obviously made you twisted and broken. And with time, you've started to show yourself more and more. And he's a lot safer now than he would have been if you'd left him at the orphanage on his own. Sides, I know I couldn't keep my promise of always being there for Serenity but I'm not kicking myself down about it. That was something we couldn't prevent. This was something you couldn't foresee and prevent either."

He fell silent for a moment, contemplating something for a while. "And we can't always protect them from danger... I couldn't stop my sister from being afraid of never being able to see again." Jou pointed out.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:27 pm
Seto was at least placated by this. He knew full well Jou was right, but damned if he was going to admit it. He was silent for a long time, then finally spoke. "You should go and call your sister. I'll take you down to the library after I make sure the dragons know what's going on."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:44 pm
"Hai, I'll do so. And Seto? I'm sure you'll take good care of me." Jou commented.

And thus, he left the other to himself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:55 pm
Seto didn't know why, but that reassurance made him feel much better. He went out and did his best to explain what was happening to the dragons with a much lighter heart than he had started with.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:07 pm
The female was out with her head stuck down a hole that looked as though she had dug it herself under a bush before coming out with a mole in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:17 pm
Seto blinked. "That explains why I never have any garden pests doesn't it?"
"Er... I came out to try and explain what was going on." Seto paused, waiting for her to down her meal.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:28 pm
"Hmmm... You seem a bit flustered, so what did you come to inform me about?" She questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:36 pm
"Jou, he's going to speed up his growth to cocoon." Seto explained all he could of the test and what it was about and so on, keeping his observations out of it as much as possible.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:02 pm
"Speeding it up is probably safer to do anyway, because his body is more resiliant to change, dear. Don't worry if you can't communicate very well for a little while, I'll be glad to help you anyway I can." The female commented. "The pigheaded one I cannot speak for though." She commented, simply.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff