Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:15 am
"Well do you want to go see if there still at the acdemy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:07 pm
"Too late now. Well, they also had these shirts that had the leaf symbol with circle that was crossed out." Darz said, looking at the sky. "Well, let's just go to the sand village and tell the Kazekage about it. He would know of them." And with that, the group left for the sand village.

*Wha...What just happened?* Clar looked at the new ninja traveling with them now. *Oh, well. At least we have more help now.*  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:00 pm
Shizume reached for the necklace around her neck. *Why do I have such a bad feeling that something very bad will happen* Shizume thought looking down at the ground. Shizume could feel tears running down her cheeks and brushed them away and tried to stop vrying but couldn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:13 pm
-Aruko handed Shizume a handkercheif-

"You might need this."

-Aruko looked at Darz-

"The Kazekage will barely do anything about it. In fact, I haven't seen him for the past couple of days,and I'm worried that the Kazekage might attack the Leaf village,I mean, he could be linked to the attack that you said."  

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

Novatone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:33 pm
Sabrina looked at Shizume and whispered:
"What's wrong, Shizume-chan?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:35 pm
"Yes. Lord Hokage said that, sort of. But we have to try and prevent it from happening again." And the group was seen entering the the land of wind.

Sub-chapter 2

A new surprise.

As the group decided to rest, they came across the hidden village of sand.
"Wow. We reached it faster than I thought we would." Clar said, looking around the town.

"Yes, but be wary. You never know what can happen to anyone..." Darz said.  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:43 pm
Sabrina stood on a branch overlooking the village.
"Hmmm...seems quiet." Sabrina nodded to herself and looked back at Darz. "What do ya think? Should we wait till nightfall or go see the Kazekage now?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:06 pm
"Hmm. It's too quiet. I't may be a time to rest,but stay alert. The enemy could attack at any moment. I say we keep moving. We can rest after we see the Kazekage."  

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:41 am
Shizume whiped her tears on the hankercheif, "I might be able to find some informartion we can rest." Shizume said bitting her fingure until she bled and made a series of hand sighns "Sommoning jutsu" Shizume said summoning a medium sized snake namde Kiko. "Long time no seee" Kiko hissed. "Yes long time no see Kiko. Listen I need you travel around the village and gather information about anything. Report back in twenty minutes." Shizume said rubbing the snakes back. "Alright" Kiko said and left. Shizume saw the others starting at her, "What?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:25 pm
"The fact that that snake was...AWESOME!" While the group started talking, 3 shadowed figures came out of a house, watching Darz.  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:44 pm
"Whoa!! That was so--so amazing!!!" Sabrina stared at Shizume with awe. Feeling a presence near them Sabrina scanned the surrounding area. "Hey guys...feel that? It's like...someone's watching us..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:32 pm
"Kiko? Ya he's cool I just wish I could summon his sister Kiyo. Ya I fell it" Shizume said smiling that Kiko is admired by her fiends.  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:41 pm
The three shadowed figures walked over to Darz. "Hey you." One of the ninja in the back spoke. "The Kazekage's been waiting for you."

"Yes. And so have I." The one in front said. He walked out of the shadows, revealing his face.

Darz turned around and looked at the man's face. "No...No way. Koru?"

"HEY! You forgot about us!" The other two walked out of the shadows too, revealing their faces. "Hope you didn't forget us, Shizume."

"You too!?" Darz said, looking at the two ninja in the back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:03 pm
Shizume didn't bother lookung at the them. Shizume kept her eyes on the village sitting on a low level tree branch even though she heard them she didn't want to listen to them.  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:08 pm
"Shizume...That's so heart breaking. Don't you want to give your brothers a hug?" The two ninja said, looking 'sad'.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games