Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Dragomew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:05 pm
Username/Name: Aquatic Princess Rika (Call me Koneko)
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 (I'll get more when I get money *is broke*)
Which series have you seen/read: Twilight braclet Manga, AI Buster and Another Birth
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo, Elk and Mirelle~ Haseo because he's hawt st00f, Elk because he's a shy little cute thing, and Mirelle because she acts like me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:08 pm
Username/Name: BlackRose of the World
Which .hack games have you played: INFECTION
Which series have you seen/read: Legend of the Twilight (whole manga series), AI buster 01 + 02, Another Birth INFECTION, GIFT, first three episodes of SIGN
Favorite character and why: Albireo because loves to have things under control and wants to the game to be fair for everyone. Then BlackRose because I see her as a very reliable person and very responsible. And there's always Tokuoka because he makes things interesting. Oh, and Shugo because he reminds me of how I was when I was his age.  

BlackRose Of The World

SweetDarkHope

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:39 am
Username/Name: SweetDarkHope. Some people call me Ai Quinn Zian or Ava ^^°°
Which .hack games have you played: no one, no ps2 TT.TT
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Roots, Dusk (series and Manga), Sign
Who's your favorite character and why: Ouka because she don't trust on weapons  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:43 pm
username/name:rooen arashi but i'll answer to just rooen.
Which .hack games have you played?: .hack//Infection, .Hack//G.U. vol.1//rebirth and vol.2//Reminisce.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//sigh, Legend of the Twilight Braclet mange etc.) : none.=( but i wanna watch >hack//roots!
Who's my favorite character and why?: um, I'd say Endrance, Elk, Haseo, Kuhn, Mistral, BlackRose and Balmung. if i said why i might get banned for page streaching. ^^;  

RooenArashi

Vermillion Striker

Flaries

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:01 am
Username/Name: Flaries
Which .hack games have you played: none cry
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Legend of the Twilight heart
Who's your favorite character and why: Nya that's so hard! crying but I think I wanna say Ouka cause she's an amazing fighter and stuff^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:17 pm
Username/Name: Shredder Xavier/Azure Shredder
Which .hack games have you played: All of them.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Sign, Legend of Twilight, and Roots.
Who's your favorite character and why: Lord Balmung of the Azure Sky. He's an awesome fighter and the awesomest character EVER.  

Laekker

Wheezing Genius

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:03 pm
First of all, thanks for the invite! The name's Ayre_Wolf, and I've been a member of gaia since March 25, 2005. After watching .hack/sign, I really got interested and started to try and collect some manga books. Sucks though, because I couldn't find volume 1. (You know how that feels, right? You get interested in a series and when you go looking for the manga they only have volume 12 or 17-22.) But besides collecting manga books I went into lots of mmorpg games to really get the feeling that I was a part of .Hack. So far, I've played Ragnarok, Dofus, Conquer Online, Maple Story, Deicide Online, Thang Online, and... that's it. v.v Wish I could play a few .hack games though. Fortunately, there's .hack rpgs to sooth that craving. I started role-playing for .hack games back in April of 2005, with a good friend of mine. .Hack role-plays have been, almost, the most enjoyable role-plays so far for me.

It was until later that I started to get my hands on .hack/Legend of The Twilight. I think that was back in 2005, too. I dunno... o.o Doesn't even matter anyway. But yeah. Favorite character there was Ouka. lol... she's cute, fierce, and can transform from wolf to human; adorable to kick-a** fist-fighting gal.

More about me... I'm 17, name's Chris, and mostly known on Gaia Online for being charismatic, enthusiastic, optimitic, out-going, fun, talented, and open-minded. And.. I think... That's enough for an introduction.

Hope to see you all in the guild!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:52 am
Username/Name: Kuhan Lee
Which .hack games have you played: infection
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): legend of the twilight
Who's your favorite character and why: balmung. i like his style and his coolness ^^  

Kuhan Lee

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MostImpressive

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:40 pm
Username/Name: deSert_InSomNiAc

Which .hack games have you played: All except .hack g.u 2. =o

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): sign, dusk, luminality. xP I read the first two twilight mangas, and read the a.i. buster novel. xP

Who's your favorite character and why: I don't think I really have a favorite character. It's probably between Shugo/Kite, Mirielle(sp? xP), Blamung and Ouca/Ouka.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:52 pm
Erm, hey there. I was just invited so I figured what the heck? May as well join. After all, I do love .hack. Oh, I should warn you that I have moderate to severe Lurkeritis, so I may not post much, but I do read threads. ninja I guess I'll fill out that handy, dandy form now.

Username/Name: Eruravenne, but you can call me Eru or Venny or whatever if you want. I know my name is a bit odd. sweatdrop

Which .hack games have you played: The original four.

Which series have you seen/read: Sign, LotTB (manga), and AI Buster.

Who's your favorite character and why: That's a tough question... but I guess I've always had a soft spot for Tsukasa and Lady Subaru. I'll go with those two, equally.

Well, there ya go. To know more about me, read my profile I guess. But even there, you won't find out much. razz  

Eruravenne

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Kraeven

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:12 am
Username/Name: Kraeven... Obviously. (Even as player name and character name in the games.)
Which .hack games have you played: All English ones to date. Waiting for //G.U. 3 to come out so I can beat it and master it faster than anyone else.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Seen all of //SIGN and own half of it.
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance, Kuhn, Macha, Gore, Magus... Hell, all of the Phases.
I love Endrance's character design and Kuhn's lustful personality. They're so me. Macha because I happen to be a cat lover and that was the most twisted enemy I've fought (aside from "The Guardian" & "The Ring"). I just love the phases, what they atand for, what they mean and their battle music. Simply Epic.

P.S.: Since I don't have internet at home I can't be very active, however, I shall do my best to remain active.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:49 pm
Username: bluemouse2
Which .hack games have you played? None of them
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet and that's the only one so far, but I'm working on that
Who's your favorite character and why: My favorite character is Shugo. I like him because he's kind of a doofus. 3nodding

bluemouse2

Psychomc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:42 pm
Username/Name razz yschomc
Which .hack games have you played: .hack infection, mutation, and //g.u.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): legend of twilight(show,book), roots, sign, a little of liminality(show)
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo(obviously!) He's such an hard a** and stubborn. Also an avenger of people who get pked he has cool forms especially the x-4 one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:04 pm
Username: Ghostkill
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//infection, mutation, quarrentine
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//Sign .hack//Liminality
Whos your favourite character and why: Balmung of the Azure Sky... why not he's just that kinda guy...  

ghostkill

cue from ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:10 pm
Name: Jessica, Jess, or Jessie.
Which .hack games have you played: None. Dx
Which series have you seen/read: I've seen .hack//SIGN and read .hack//Legend of the Twilight. I've seen a bit of the anime version of the latter, by the way.
Who's your favorite character and why: Damn. Hard to choose. >< I have to say... Ouka. Because wolf-y characters appeal to me. <3  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff