Reply Roleplay forum
New lives, New Freinds... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:09 am
"Well, he was Akatsuki, but he thought he could work alone after completing a few easy missions" Jynx said while looking around him for any signs of people "He abandoned the group and found a name for himself killing shinobi that thought they could handle him, we just happened to be the ones who could" he said as he noticed a hole in the place and went inside of it  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:19 am
"That's it, huh...." Alkaid murmured. She crounched infront of the hole. "Jynx, you're probably going to hate me for this , but thank me later..."
She slammed her palms into the enterance of the little cave, an it caved in, trapping Jynx inside. She then turned to face the villagers. After a few handsigns, she yelled, "Final Judgement! End by Lightning!" All Jynx heard was an explosion, but in reality, everything had been incenerated.
"I think I went a bit overboard..." Alkaid lauged as she sat down heavily.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:24 am
Jynx knew what she had done and got out of the hole with a smug expression on his face She's becoming more brutal and bloodthirsty, just like her brother he thought to himself "I told you not to use the move" he said as they ran out of the village  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:40 am
"I was not going to hide, and I sure as hell wasn't going to runaway." She growled. Her eyes started to turn gold before she realized what she was doing. She stopped and keeled over onto the ground, holding her head. Her body was shaking badly.
"I'll... catch up to you... in a minute..." she growled at him. Her body had started to transform.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:57 am
"alright" he said as he walked away  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:07 am
Alkaid transformed into a giant wolf. But she wasn't in control. The wolf was. It howled and tried to destroy everything in its sight.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:12 am
Jynx then grabbed the wolf and tried to wrestle it down, his attempt was half-way successful until he got hit into a tree  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:25 am
Somewhere, deep in Alkaid's mind, she screamed at it to stop. But it wasn't going to listen. This was the curse of the Nagarashi clan, and those who lost themselves would forever become a killing machine.
The wolf licked its fangs as it approached Jynx...  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:36 am
"******** this" Jynx said as he got up and threw the wolf away from him he then got in his fighting position, and started punching the wolf, this time his attempt was successful and she turned back  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:52 am
She crouched down, but before she was about to spring, a light came from the moon shaped marking on her forehead. The wolf's form shattered and what was left was Alkaid shivering on the ground, beaten and bloodied from Jynx's attack.
"Well, I'm safe for now..." She managed to say before she blacked out.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:17 am
((make a profile on my new one, Those who know loneliness))

Jynx once again had to pick somebody up, he set up camp in the forest close by the village hidden in the sound and they went to sleep  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:21 am
(Already did)

Alkaid woke and groaned, rolling over onto her side and holding her head. "Damn... how long am I going to have to deal with this..." She muttered.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:30 am
Jynx was outside cooking fish he had caught from the lake close by, when he seen her he said "your finally awoke, sleepy-head" then he looked back at the fish  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Alkaid muttered something inaudiable before sitting up. She rubbed her face, cracked her neck and said, "Just be glad you aren't in the same situation I'm in."
She caught the scent of the fish and her stomach growled. She went over by the fire and waited for it to be done, knowing that questions were on the way.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:38 pm
Jynx stared at he every few seconds, around the time he finished cooking, he said "you should put a shirt on, your chest is showing" he wasn't thinking that though, he was thinking I shouldn't tell her, I never realized they were that big, and other thoughts that shouldn't be expressed  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff