Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Cried? *for those who have read New Moon* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you cry when Edward left Bella?
  If I tell you I will have to kill you!
  No!
  Yes!
View Results

Sometimes Isadora

Dapper Werewolf

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:38 pm
i did.
actually, when i was reading it, i felt just as depressed as bella was until edward showed up =]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:59 pm
I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I was just too depressed to cry...but I was jumping around my room screaming with joy when Edward came back. redface heart heart  

On an evening in Roma

Fifii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:16 pm
it was horrible i can't stand to read that part  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:01 am
It wasn't a downpour, but I cried a little. My mind was mainly trying to absorb the fact that Edward was leaving her.  

Mizuko Aquarian

Retrospectus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:00 am
I threw the book across the room at first, but then I felt bad & picked it up & started crying again.

But for a few days after that while I was still reading it, I was just as upset as Bella was, just not for months at a time..
But my friend also cried, so I didn't feel as stupid after I found that out =]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:16 pm

I think I went into denial and constant thought of cutting myself with the edges of that page. ninja Cry, not so much. I don't cry because of books. I just go crazy-obsessed.

Nekairu

Retrospectus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:35 pm
Keriea

I think I went into denial and constant thought of cutting myself with the edges of that page. ninja Cry, not so much. I don't cry because of books. I just go crazy-obsessed.
I just cried because I felt bad for her.. thinking about how I would feel if that had happened to me.
I'd be just as devastated, or even more.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:18 pm
Oh, I wasn't directing it at you sweatdrop

I'm just saying that books don't make me feel sad or upset so much that I cry; I know what you mean by that, though, kne. I always cry in sad movies x].

I cried in Bridge to Terabithia, almost, but that's besides the point. ninja

Nekairu

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:43 pm
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:05 pm
YES! i cried when edward left bella and i was kinda upset with edward but not for 2 long.....  

Keume-chan

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:04 am
I cried when edward left. I was wondering "what could he be thinking?!" i was upset with him. i felt so bad. I missed edward so badly!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:39 pm
I cried so much when he was so emotionless around her and as he was telling her goodbye tears rolled off my cheeks and stained my book with wetness. There are still small stains on those pages.  

NightingaleLullaby

SesshomarusPrincess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:39 pm
I dried it reminded me of something that happened to me :[ i did cry alot lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:11 am
Of course I cried, who wouldn't? For the rest of the book every time I thought if it I would start crying again so I missed most of the middle and had to re-read everything.  

night-owl123

keep me breathless

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:13 am
i cried ! i was like NOOOOOOO!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items