Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who would you date and why? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm lame, I know.

View Results

Balmung of the Sky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:24 pm
Destry
ninja

Elk.
Of course.

He'd probably be a gentleman, too. Aw. I bet he'd be all dressed up for dinner and bring flowers and laugh awkwardly and stuff. But I'd just date him to hug him and spoil him. <333 Elk. Such a cutie. If he'd rather be around with Kite or Mia or something, that'd be fine as long as I got to spoil him still.

He wouldn't bring flowers, he would bring aromatic grass.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:26 pm
I would date Kite. He has a mild sense of humor that makes me feel comfortable. mrgreen  

Balmung of the Sky

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:32 am
Vaizard Ryuuku Hayate
PPN....Alkaid or Pi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o bby redface  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:00 am
You know it PPN, don't be shy. wink We'd go PK some players then retreat to the batcave.

Kamen Ride

haseo9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:11 pm
Vaizard Ryuuku Hayate
You know it PPN, don't be shy. wink We'd go PK some players then retreat to the batcave.

Sorry guys i all ready rented out they batcave for later.

U may see a do not enter sign on the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. We'll just break in and enter, haseo9. AND THEN PK EVERYONE INSIDE. >:D  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:56 am

"Of course we would. Why? Because thats what cool kids do."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:14 pm
you cant because if u do ill kill elk/endrance,ovan,Kite,andAnd all characters from Bleach if you break in. I have them tied up. or i could just pkk u guys.  

haseo9

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:23 pm

"Psshh PKK PPN and I? Aiming a little high aren't we? Go ahead kill everyone one from bleach and whatever nonsense you just spat. We were going to do that anyways >D"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:30 pm
DAMN YOU EVIL BASTERDS!!!!!!! LOL. Im not aiming high . anything can happen if you beleve*that sounded slightly gay but it is true*  

haseo9

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pfft, you would never be able to PKK us. talk2hand

We'll just fire a couple ceros and the cave will be ours in like, 0.5 seconds.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:57 am

-Smacks forehead- Ceros how could I forget the ceros?

Kamen Ride

haseo9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:25 am
F that in my other guild im a vizard so i can use cero and grand cero along with my normal attack.
-pulls out sword and scythe come on byotch . *Hits vizard in the chest with a grand cero and tn jumps and the air and does a heavenly wheel slashin through him 3 times.if he doesnt find a way to block the shoock wave sends you through a tree

-then runs puls out sword and slahes through ppn zombeh arm then uses tiger blitz on ppn's torso and finaly combines 2grand ceros a shoots it a ppns torso then just to make sure send a bara*fast cero* heading towards ppn to finish the deal.

Wait do zombies feel pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:26 am
-picks up ppns bear and cuts t in half with sword. MUWAAHA.  

haseo9

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:39 am

Is your guild filled with illiterate noobs who have no clue how to Roleplay? Because those my good sir we Autohits. And your spelling and Grammar is horrible. Now which guild is this? I need to go make fun of it if its anything like you.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff