Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:15 am
lol...the stupidest thing happened... with my other clan... i did a mission... a three star one... with kankuro (hah! i beat you to him! twisted ) when the mission was over...it was successfull...except i noticed one thing wrong...he wasnt there sweatdrop so it turned out he had FINISHED the mission...and from my understanding died on the WAY BACK...somehow... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:48 am
eek Maybe you should get a medical kit, they help your ninjas get back safely. But they're not too cheap so... I'm taking it rather safe than sorry with Cactus so I guess that's why they have so lousy stats xd  

Vicious-Loner

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:07 am
Vicious-Loner
eek Maybe you should get a medical kit, they help your ninjas get back safely. But they're not too cheap so... I'm taking it rather safe than sorry with Cactus so I guess that's why they have so lousy stats xd
oh im doing the total opposite with kazegakure...taking them on high level missions...with minimal equipment xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:36 am
squalltheknight
Vicious-Loner
oh im doing the total opposite with kazegakure...taking them on high level missions...with minimal equipment xd

I'm not sure that is particulary smart but as long as you enjoy yourself I guess it's okay, it's just a game after all blaugh  

Vicious-Loner

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:34 am
Vicious-Loner
squalltheknight
Vicious-Loner

I'm not sure that is particulary smart but as long as you enjoy yourself I guess it's okay, it's just a game after all blaugh
true...except if i where doing that on fire emblem and saving... i'd kill myself...well..actually just restart the game.. xd but i bet when kazegakure makes it up all the way to 1000...all it's ninjas will be lvl 1 xd ...oh...and erm...you....you...got a cat...on your...face... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:28 am
I named my CoCo Neji and methinks he's trying to get to chew on my ponytail... sorta bothersome actually xd

Just what good is it with a clan that has only low level ninjas? I wonder if any of my ninjas has returned yet...  

Vicious-Loner

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:57 pm
Yea, that is no glitch or anything. It was made so it was possible, albeit rare, for a ninja to finish a mission and still die. It just shows how hardcore the ninjas are: their mission before their life. But yea, here's my update. Vermillion and Torrent, our old reinforcements are back up to take down Fallen. He is the weakest link on the alliance since Suasa has been raided, after Fallen is taken down, we can hurt Suasa more and then drag down Rangers. Unfortunately, Fallen has killed two of Inferno's ninjas. Damn him, he will pay.

P.S. Vicious and squall: you guys rock. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:42 pm
Ribbin
Yea, that is no glitch or anything. It was made so it was possible, albeit rare, for a ninja to finish a mission and still die. It just shows how hardcore the ninjas are: their mission before their life. But yea, here's my update. Vermillion and Torrent, our old reinforcements are back up to take down Fallen. He is the weakest link on the alliance since Suasa has been raided, after Fallen is taken down, we can hurt Suasa more and then drag down Rangers. Unfortunately, Fallen has killed two of Inferno's ninjas. Damn him, he will pay.

P.S. Vicious and squall: you guys rock. ninja
biggrin im glad i can be of service biggrin and vicious if you want to attack havik try to now...cause as soon as my ninja return from their mission...im gettin more st00f from him biggrin and as for the other news...i will try to raise my ninjas as fast as i can to help out in the battle...and i guess my ninjas truely are devoted to me O.o since they carry out the mission before their life...so in return i must protect them... ninja  

squalltheknight

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:54 pm
Havik is back up? I'll get to him if I can 3nodding

Hm... I seriously need to copy that list of allies and enemies a few pages back, I keep on forgetting who's with who sweatdrop

Edit: I sent my strongest ninja to raid Havik xd She's on level 12 by now... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:14 pm
Vicious-Loner

Hm... I seriously need to copy that list of allies and enemies a few pages back, I keep on forgetting who's with who sweatdrop

Edit: I sent my strongest ninja to raid Havik xd She's on level 12 by now... ninja
good...then havik wont be able to stand a chance biggrin my lvl 8 ninjas can destroy him...oh and also...according to my last spy i sent to him... he has very little ninjas...very little funds...but a LOT of crappy items rofl  

squalltheknight

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:09 pm
squalltheknight
Vicious-Loner

good...then havik wont be able to stand a chance biggrin my lvl 8 ninjas can destroy him...oh and also...according to my last spy i sent to him... he has very little ninjas...very little funds...but a LOT of crappy items rofl

Which is good for me since I can sell the crappy items and then buy good ones xd

I'll send my two level 11 ninjas as well when they return in two hours. Havik is SO going down twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:47 pm
wow, you guys enjoy taking down Havik ^_^ I owe you guys a lot =o and I'm glad Vermillion and Torrent are back ^_^ so far Rangers isn't doing anything to for 'for now' or so he says to me on msn the other day <.< anyways, yeah, I more similar with Vicious-Loner, better safe then sorry. Maybe thats why I havn't sent my ninjas to 7 star missions yet =/ I want my ninjas to successfully do the 5 and 6 stars without failure then go onto the next, which is 7 star. I only send two of my ninjas to the 6 stars ninjas xd but oh well, at least they come back alive and get stronger along the way 3nodding  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:43 pm
Eva Edin
wow, you guys enjoy taking down Havik ^_^ I owe you guys a lot =o and I'm glad Vermillion and Torrent are back ^_^ so far Rangers isn't doing anything to for 'for now' or so he says to me on msn the other day <.< anyways, yeah, I more similar with Vicious-Loner, better safe then sorry. Maybe thats why I havn't sent my ninjas to 7 star missions yet =/ I want my ninjas to successfully do the 5 and 6 stars without failure then go onto the next, which is 7 star. I only send two of my ninjas to the 6 stars ninjas xd but oh well, at least they come back alive and get stronger along the way 3nodding
i got a seven star mission... O.o but im gonna wait till my main ninja is lvl 17 before i even try that one...and possibly get another katana...after rangers jacked both of mine xd and vicious...you didnt leave any of havik for me crying maybe when he comes back...and on another note kazegakure is almost at 500 fame...well about 334  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:28 am
squalltheknight
Eva Edin
i got a seven star mission... O.o but im gonna wait till my main ninja is lvl 17 before i even try that one...and possibly get another katana...after rangers jacked both of mine xd and vicious...you didnt leave any of havik for me crying maybe when he comes back...and on another note kazegakure is almost at 500 fame...well about 334

You got most of him last time so it's only fair. My first ninja returned with 3 items and $96... though I'm not sure what it was, I have so frickin' many items xd  

Vicious-Loner

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:20 am
Vicious-Loner
squalltheknight
Eva Edin

You got most of him last time so it's only fair. My first ninja returned with 3 items and $96... though I'm not sure what it was, I have so frickin' many items xd
lol i hear you...when i stole daygons' katana i didnt even notice till i went to equip my main ninja's weapons xd ...and yeah it is fair that you get most of havik now...but if he ever gets above 1100 fame..thats when i'll join in ok? 3nodding and it was probably coltrops that you got from havik xd when i raided him...i got bracers...coltrops (about 4 of em X.x)...and a health kit...i think  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff