Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Is there anyone here NOT christian> o_O; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nockz the Dark Cellist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:36 am
I agree fully with Blackrose Kaire!! But to avoid one massive argument I'll leave it at that.

but... whats an altar call???? I am totally christian yeah but I have never heard of that before...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:54 am
I'm a man of science, myself.  

UraniumMonk

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:17 pm
I'm going to clean up the last few posts...

Done.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:47 pm

I used to be a practicing Baptist but after some unforgivable things happened in my Church *thepastercheatingonhiswifewithamemberofthechurch* it made me question my look on the whole Christianity thing and now I am somwhat looking into the whole Wiccan religion just to see what it's like.

NekoYasha09er

Satan on Speed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:17 pm
Athiest, here. o.o

Ditto, though. A lot of things about Christianity and what modern people have made of it irritate me greatly. In my mind, religion period just causes conflict.

I can get along with just about anyone though, as long as they don't go cramming their beleifs down my throat, so no offense anyone. Just my own beleifs and whatnot.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:56 am
NekoYasha09er

I used to be a practicing Baptist but after some unforgivable things happened in my Church *thepastercheatingonhiswifewithamemberofthechurch* it made me question my look on the whole Christianity thing and now I am somwhat looking into the whole Wiccan religion just to see what it's like.

Alternatively, you could take the moral values of baptist Christianity but just not be a part of an organized religion.  

Rellik San
Crew

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:34 am
Rellik San
NekoYasha09er

Alternatively, you could take the moral values of baptist Christianity but just not be a part of an organized religion.

Yeah, that's what my dad did. He was brought up as a Christian but doesn't practice it. Instead he just takes on good Christian values- be good to your fellow man. That sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:56 pm
*rases hand* I'm Mormon.  

Aislin Paine

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:33 pm
spooky_sez
Rellik San
NekoYasha09er

Yeah, that's what my dad did. He was brought up as a Christian but doesn't practice it. Instead he just takes on good Christian values- be good to your fellow man. That sort of thing.
I was baptised because of my Grandma, and I respect the values I just don't like the dogma i.e. I wanna have sex before I'm married.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:20 pm
NekoYasha09er

See...thats what I dont get about Christianity... People spend their entire lives doing stupid and immoral things, yet once a week they walk into church, say a few prayers that have been drilled into their minds, and ask God to forgive them. They actually believe that if they just sit in a box and list off everything theyve done wrong in their life to some p***k portraying himself as a "messenger of god" that they will be forgiven and allowed entry into their magical land of make-believe when they die.

But hey, NekoYasha.. If you want some good info on Wicca... Feel free to message me anytime. I can give you some info or advice or whatever you need. And the best part is, unlike other religions, I wont try and recruit you!!! mrgreen

emo_killer

pain is the power

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:57 am
im not a christian ewws..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:29 am
I am not a Christian, and I don't care if most of the people here are Christians. I came from a Catholic country, I've learned to live with them.

Religious Tolerance is the answer. There are lots of more important things to worry about than other people's religion.

BTW, pls. vote for my friend's house in the arena. Thanks.

User Image
Click Here

Noriko♠Takeuchi
♠PSYCHO HEAD NURSE♠

Pls. Vote For me in the Arena
Click Here

Noriko Takeuchi

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:13 pm
pain is the power
im not a christian ewws..
neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:20 pm
Christianity is just the latest sun religion. It'll die out in a couple hundred years.  

Sharing Heartbeats

Memeha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:32 pm
She was here...
I kinda feel the same way as you but i don't through my fist towards my friends (by acident) when thinking about god xp
....and then she was gone

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces