Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Boys reading Twilight = bad? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:06 pm
Yeah, I wish. I seem to attract more boys than I would hope, and no girls...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:29 am
It's not bad if a boy reads Twilight. It just proves that he's open minded to other rading genres.  

Mizuko Aquarian

x STRUMPET

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:16 pm
I think its cute how a guy reads Twilight. Not many guys read.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:07 am
Really? I know quite a few guys who read.  

Epitaph of the Twilight

xnotxperfectx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:41 am
I think it's great that guys read these books! It's totally awesome! I don't get why people have to get in others faces about what someone does. I mean why should they care? If you read it great! If you don't that's cool too. People should do what they want.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:55 am
Exactly. I've had that problem as well.
But I think it's not just for one gender, anyone who like vampire fiction would enjoy it. It's kind of like a girl reading a book where a guy is he main character.

i agree...though i don't see what the problem is of a girl reading a book where the main character is a guy.....  

IamWHATiAM24

KKIKI T

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:06 am
i dont find anything bad about boys reading the books i think thats way CUTE 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:40 pm
I think it's awesome if guys will read Twilight!  

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

katana06

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:39 pm
ANYONE who reads Twilight...guy or girl...they're awesome XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There's nothing wrong with guys reading the series. As many others pointed out, who cares if it's considered a girly book, it's still good.

I'm a guy and I have no shame that I read it. I'm on the crew of the Stephenie Meyer Guild for goodness sake! XD I was also the one who got all my girl friends to read the series.
Now, I'm not straight so I guess that's the difference between the two of us..but I don't think sexuality really matters much in your choice of literature confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:34 pm
My friend Vallinor is proble gonna read it  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:39 pm
I LOVE TWILIGHT AND NEW MOON AND ECLIPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the most beautiful book in the universe. The,... I,... **  

Kai Ishimaru

xxAlicexCullenxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:56 pm
If more guys read Twilight, they would understand what makes a girl squirm w/ delight. heart heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:14 pm
i dont see why people catergize things into stuff for guys and stuff for girls i read shonen jump (a manga magazine "for guys") and i like it better than the one "for girls" also there is this one so called "guy book" and the fan letters were mostly from girls that just proves that it is not right to jude which gender should read which book i have a lot of guy friends who wont read it and im like grow up already o well thats just what i think  

u hozers

readingismylover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:08 pm
First off, I would like to say that this is my first post in this guild!
yay!!

I would also like to say that I think Twilight, NM, and Eclipse are books for everyone, regardless of gender. I don't like it that people make fun of the guys that read Twlight, ect. Books are books. End of story.

P.S. I think that any guy cool enough to read Twilight, ect. is very...well cool.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff