Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:21 pm
"Huh? Who?" Mizuumi looked at the girl, smiling. "Oh, her? She is the care-taker of this land and she helps protect me." She motioned for her to come over. "Hey, Yuuhi! It's just me and some friends. I want to introduce you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:24 pm
"O-Oh, o-ok." She slowly walked over to them and looked at Reks and Atekeru and smiled. "H-hi. M-my-my n-name i-i-is....Y-Yuu-Yuuhi." She bowed and coughed.  

Hopelessly x_x Alone

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:32 pm
Atekeru walked over to Yuuhi. "Hi, my name is Atekeru... Momochi.... Nice to meet you, Yuuhi."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:38 pm
"M-Momo-Momochi? A-As in Z-Zabuza Mo-Momochi?" She asked curiously. "I-I am-am Ko-Korasu Y-Yuuhi." She coughed. "Y-you sh-shouldn't b-be here. Th-this is f-forbidden gr-grounds."  

Hopelessly x_x Alone

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:41 pm
"It's ok, Yuuhi. I brought them here to hide from...someone." Mizuumi didn't want to scare Yuuhi, so she kept it general. "And this is Reks." She pointed to Reks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:45 pm
"Momochi isn't really my last name... Zabuza found me.... and took me under his care.... kind of...... and....... I don't know my last name....... my memory was wiped out when I was 5.........................................."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Hopelessly x_x Alone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:46 pm
Yuuhi bowed to Reks and looked at Mizuumi. "But o-only demons are allowed in h-here." She coughed again. "And that means o-only you." She looked at Atekeru. "Oh th-that's sad. M-Mizuumi doesn't have a last n-name either."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:52 pm
"I know, I know. But the rules can bend can't they?" Mizuumi asked Yuuhi. "Yeah, I never really knew my parents. All I know is that my dad was human and my mom was a fox demon." She said sighing.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:54 pm
"Oh, and by the way...." Atekeru took off his right glove, revealing a seal mark. "I have within me.... a spirit of darkness..... and it has just recently activated... Mizuumi, you did nothing to me. It activates after I die, and.... it is now activated."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:59 pm
"Oh, that's good. Wait, spirit of darkness....You count that as a demon, right Yuuhi?" Mizuumi asked, relieved that it wasn't something she did.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Hopelessly x_x Alone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:04 pm
"Yes, i-it is." Yuuhi nodded. "H-he hasn't said an-anything." She said referring to Reks. "But o-other than that I gu-guess you all can s-stay here. Just p-please don't cause any t-trouble." 'Spirit of Darkness? How strange.' "Th-the, I'll see y-you later. I-it was nice meeting y-you two." She waved and turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:10 pm
"Aghhhhhhh!!! My memories are coming back......you two aren't really my brother and sister...... my family..... was...... slaughtered......... by.......... Itachi." Atekeru looked down into the ground..... "My last name...... is........ Uchiha."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:18 pm
"An Uchiha?" Mizuumi was suprised. Maybe Itachi left him like he did Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:23 pm
"Yes... I remember the whole story now. He killed them all... except for Sasuke. I was actually in a nearby forest, so he didn't find me... and........." He kept staring at the ground. "We should get outta here now... I sense danger."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:40 pm
"What do you mean? It's only us three." Mizuumi wondered if it was Itachi again.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff