Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Sparrow_Swann_2010

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:36 am
Hey I'm johnnys-baby-girl and Im really into Twilight and New Moon!
my fave characters are Edward, Bella , Alice, and Jasper! these are my fave books to read all though they like take me a few days and maybe a week to finish but their still good!!
heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:13 pm
Hey I'm Mistress Larxene aka Katelin, Im 17. I red Twilight sometime last summer. It was amazing. So amazing I bought it. For me, I have to really love a book to buy it because I stay broke lol. I have yet to read New Moon but I am defaintly going to rush out to the libary Monday. I am very out of the loop and I feel ashamed for not knowing there were other books in the series lol (or that there was a series). I did bit of a squeal of happiness and my mom had to come in and tell me to shutup. sweatdrop  

XxKatie KutthroatxX

Zelky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:52 pm
Ellos i'm Marina but you can call meh Rina. After i read Twilight i absolutly fell in love with it. So, now im looking forward to reading the other books. I heart music, anime, drawing, and more. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:37 am
Hey everyone! I'm Mizuko Aquarian, but you can call me Mizuko. I love the Twilight Series and I can't wait for Eclipse to come out. I have the special edition of Twilight and New Moon and I also have the paperback version of Twilight. I love to read fanfiction, so I would love to read what anybody writes on here.  

Mizuko Aquarian

the1orlylover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:49 pm
hey peoples im really new my name is the1orly lover cause i love orlando bloom but thats off the point when i saw this guild i was reallly happy cause i didnt think anyone loved it like i did you know but now tht i found this i cant belive all these people are as intrested as i am and that they are going to make a movie out of it i wa soo happy i love all the books i didnt like new moon as much as twilight though there was like no edward and he an bella are like the reason i read the books !!! well i hope to make some friends here and good luck !!!! bye  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:57 pm
Hello xd
I'm Helena_92, or Trista.
I have always loved to read. In fact, i'm reading books all the time.
When I first read Twilight, I fell in love with it. Literally, lol. I read the whole book the first day I got it, and didnt put it done once =]
I did the same thing with New Moon, and I cant wait for Eclipse. heart
Well, I love to talk to and meet new people.
Also, I think it would be cool if they made a movie, but I dont want them to make a movie if it is going to turn out to be horrible and nothing like the book. Twilight is amazing and is too good to have a bad movie made and ruin it.
3nodding

Sometimes Isadora

Dapper Werewolf

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sassy_7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm
hey!! i'm new in this guild, and i am sassy_7 i started reading Twilight in late 2006 and finished New Moon in early 2007(I was super busy, otherwise i would've gotten it read A LOT earlier) i heart Edward Cullen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:45 am
I'm Ravemistressharuka a.k.a. Haru. 3nodding

please just call me haru or haruka! sweatdrop  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Black_vampire_roses

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:11 pm
um, hi. I'm black_vampire_roses. Twilight is the best book EVER!!!! and i cant WAIT for Eclipse to come out. I've been waiting for it, for like, ever. Edward is awsome (although awsome hardly covers it). so,yeah. this is me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:11 am
I just joined.. like as in less than 24 hours ago.
I'm kne37, I know it's a lame name but the thing I wanted was taken =]
I'm 15, going into the 10th grade which is kind of surprising for me, because I thought it was a huge deal going into the 7th grade, now here I am going into 10th, & I'm like oh boy.. another year. x_x

well, yeah. I found Twilight at my library, at the time no one else I knew heard about it, or read it or anything of the sort, & I needed a book so I took it out. I was so tempted to steal it from my school library, because I had it out for 3 weeks, reading it over and over because I loved it so much, but then the librarian hunted me down & said there was a line of people waiting for it x_o
After Twilight, I of course had to buy New Moon.. the second I saw it in the store, I went out and bought it as a Christmas gift to myself (my parents thought I was crazy buying a book when it just came out, when I could've waited for a few more months & gotten it from the library). Christmas Day I started reading it actually, & was so happy that I got it, but then that happiness disappeared when I read into it more =l poor Bella.  

Retrospectus

GreenEyedKatt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:55 am
hi i am GreeneyedKatt i love twilight andnewmoon cant wait for eclipse i have to admit i am a bit obssesed i like a lot of music ione of my favori=te artist is evanescence i think shes awesome i also like comets on my profilei love to read who hear dosnt lol hmmm anything else oh i have 1 cat and a hamster + i have my own guild called the animal fan guild i love to rp hmm ohoh um i love to write stories check out my journal to read mabe a poem and my story i am working on right now well this is me so sorry if you dont like me but then again dont really care thanx GreenEyedKatt  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:12 am
Hey, I'm Shimizu Sohma

I'm a major fan of the Twilight Series. I love music, art, animals, and anime. I draw a lot. I also know alot about animals, so if you have any questions on an animal I can help you.  

Renko Kawahisa

NightingaleLullaby

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:06 pm
Hi I'm fox_kitty but I like it when people call me Kitten. I have almost completely gone widly insane over these books. Twilight would have to be my personal favorite though. I cried too much during New Moon. Both books only took me 4-5 days too read. I'm a big music lover and it seems that my mood changes with the music as I listen to it. I have a cat and a dog but I've had my cat for alot longer. I'm pretty obsessed with anime and used to go crazy over it until I found Twilight. I'm a bit of a computer nerd and know a little too much about them for my own good. I love to roleplay and as a result I've begun writing my own stories. My friends think I could be a great author because I have such a flow with words but I'm focussing on my art more aswell as the idea of my becoming a botanist(plant scientist). Anyways I think I talk to much and I'm sure you can tell that from my introduction. So I'm just gonna give up on it now. Seeya.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:19 pm
I'll keep this short and sweet, my name is veboul, yeah don't even bother pronouncing it, I read twilight and new moon both in about a week, good series, i like it alot more than other book series that i have read.  

Captain Yamato Sargosa

she_died_smiling

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:04 pm
'ello ello... my names Becky (made the username before reading the book..lol) i'm a 17 year old vampire enthusiast .. i read twilight about a week ago.. have yet to read new moon.. haven't been to barnes and noble lately Y_Y... i'm working on it..

i want to work in film some day.. i like making short documentaries.. and i critic every movie i see.. i se potenial.. and when a good idea doesn't live up to its potenial on screen. i get sad Y_Y... i've seen damn near every one out there from the 1930's til now....

i'm into the rock music scene.. AFI- dir en grey- disturbed ect..
i also like techno/electronica/industrial/showtunes ^__^

and i can babble about anything as i think u might have noticed..

i believe it is important to be an individual

Quotes that mean something to me:
EMERSON
"to be great is to be misunderstood"
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
"envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide"

VOLTAIRE
"God is a comic, playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh."
"Let us read and let us dance - two amusements that will never do any harm to the world."
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it. "

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff